26%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 15

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:22 am
lady leko-chan
*compares her measurements with Miro*
eek
I do Denise Austin Videos (2 -3 sets of 10 minute ones) of Pilates.
Miro isn't sure what she should think of that reaction sweatdrop Pilates might be something Miro is interested in and she'll have to find some time to check out some of those videos to see which she feels would be best for her 3nodding Probably something for her bum and thighs ninja The size of them isn't a problem (Miro has actually been complimented a lot on her bum redface ), but she would like if they were more toned. 3nodding For now, she's just going to try to get a consistent routine with the tae bo down.
BatGirlJinx85
YOu think Tae bo will kill you? try zumba.
Miro has read a little bit about Zumba and it might be something she looks more into later since she heard it's a longer work out.

Miro's husband has been encouraging her to exercise because he agrees that it will be easier for her to maintain her figure than it would be to try to get it back. He took Miro out to get her some proper work-out clothes, and we also got a bathroom scale. As it turns out, her husband has actually lost about 20 pounds since he last weighed himself probably 3 years ago surprised He must have dumped that weight onto Miro, since that's pretty close to as much as she's gained in the same amount of time sweatdrop

But since Miro has a scale now, she can start keeping track of how much weight she's loosing 3nodding She plans to weigh herself a few times over the next few days and average it to get a better estimate though since weight tends to change in small increments throughout the day and from day to day.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:27 am
MiroIsBored
Miro has actually been complimented a lot on her bum redface
*fondly remembers a tight pair of pinstripe pants Mir used to wear* emotion_awesome  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:23 pm
MiroIsBored
Miro isn't sure what she should think of that reaction sweatdrop

Let's just say we could share clothes wink
Although there would be the length issue unless you are 6 foot as well pirate

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:56 pm
ThisEmptySoul
*fondly remembers a tight pair of pinstripe pants Mir used to wear* emotion_awesome
Miro still has and wears those sweatdrop redface
lady leko-chan
Let's just say we could share clothes wink
Although there would be the length issue unless you are 6 foot as well pirate
Yay for clothes sharing blaugh But Miro's only 5'3" crying She had to put a 6" hem in the aforementioned pants so they would fit her gonk  

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:34 am
I worked out with Miro.

I got to about 30 minutes and then started not understanding what they are doing because they go so fast. Plus, Mistress Psy isn't very coordinated. ninja

Like any other aerobic class I've ever taken, I'm typically the one in the back that ends up making up her own moves because I just don't know what they are doing. xp I call it…"creative expression" which is what ultimately will end up here with Mr. Banks if I go on. rofl

Good thing he's a good looking man otherwise I wouldn't have even got that far. wink

I'll continue to work out with Miro and try to follow the good looking man as best I can. cool

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:36 pm
Miro gets the feeling he didn't get that body doing taebo sweatdrop

Miro isn't very coordinated either gonk But she's gradually getting better at some of the things 3nodding

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:00 am
MiroIsBored
Yay for clothes sharing blaugh But Miro's only 5'3" crying She had to put a 6" hem in the aforementioned pants so they would fit her gonk

eek
I've got it!
We should buy 2 of the same thing then I'll hem yours shorter and take the extra fabric to make mine longer!
This is ingenious!
I'm normally letting out hems and adding inches to things stare
Mainly why I wear skirts most all the time or just sew my own things rolleyes

As for being coordinated, I found I can't do yoga AT ALL
but I can do Pilates super well.
Some things took me a bit to get the balance on but I think my core needed to strengthen up still.
This thread makes me remember to do my sets blaugh

*will work out with Miro again tonight* 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:51 pm
neutral emotion_eyebrow -eats icecream and watches everyone else sweating- Good job, guys! -says around a mouthful- Keep up the good work! emotion_yatta emotion_omnomnom whee  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:48 pm
lady leko-chan
eek
I've got it!
We should buy 2 of the same thing then I'll hem yours shorter and take the extra fabric to make mine longer!
This is ingenious!
Ingenious indeed eek Then we both win! blaugh

Miro has always had pretty good balance, but when it comes to doing a series of moves together, she has a hard time getting it right sweatdrop With the tae bo, some of the things she has no problem doing one way (like punch right, kick left or something similar to that) but then when it switches to doing it the opposite way (punch left, kick right), Miro no longer knows how to do it gonk But she is getting better 3nodding

She hasn't felt sorenessnessness from the workout as much this weekend as she did last weekend, and she's not missing entire sets of things anymore (just half of some sets emo )

Also also, Miro weighed herself a few times over the weekend and it looks like she's averaging around 128 pounds 3nodding Miro thinks she was between 105 and 110 when her waist was 26 inches, but she doesn't expect to get that low again (in weight at least) if she starts building muscle mass. Getting her waist back to 26 would be nice, though ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:44 am
My goal in weight was drop the random 10 pounds I put on there at some point.
I lost the first 5 pretty quick but I'm stabilizing now.
It occurred to me though that I may not be able to loose the last five if I'm building muscle like I am.
So my tape measure is my friend right now ^_~ and the goal has switched to inches to shed and then maintain.

Oh and I get frozen yogurt at least 4 times a week too twisted
You ain't taken away my treats.
I did cut my mad brownie binging to once a month though
(that is one week of a month)... User Image

Miro weighs much less than Leko User Image
:Miro is little tiny cutie thing: User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:59 am
Wah... Miro doesn't know about being tiny cutie thingy redface She's been trying to convince her husband she's actually a big scary monster mad , but he doesn't believe her for some reason crying

Miro predicts the weight she'll end up at will be about 115, but like demon cake lady, she's going to be depending more on her tape measure than the scale 3nodding The scale might help Miro see she's making progress before there's any visual signs of progress. Miro felt like she went backwards in progress this week because she's bloated crying

Also also, Miro had a really hard time finishing the video yesterday gonk She felt like she was going to pass out during the cool down section and had to lay down for a while. Miro thinks it's because it was really hot yesterday burning_eyes Miro has often been susceptible to heatstroke throughout life crying Sometimes she gets dizzy just from a hot shower, so she usually takes lukewarm or sometimes even cold showers, especially after working out emotion_zombie

Miro's husband picked out some supplements for her to help her out, though 3nodding They're not weight-loss specific; they're just for general health. And one specifically for when Miro has the crankies redface sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:24 am
I take magnesium daily for migraines User Image
And I feel you with the heat... average 104 this entire week burning_eyes
My hubby told me to get a ride home from work the next couple of days since he has our car...
he thinks I am delicate flower that will die of heat stroke from being outside 5 minutes.

*takes the bus anyway*
I don't want to ask people to do things... sweatdrop

But anywho I'm trying to up my Pilates things to longer videos now to get a better work out.
I like this thread, it is motivating me to do more blaugh

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:12 pm
Be careful, Miro! Don't want you getting sick! Make sure you drink some water a little while before you work out, and after of course. That should help.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:38 pm
Also muscle weighs more than fat ~ same size pieces on a scale would show 3:1... why those tiny-waisted lady body builders can weight 150 - 170 and waist would be like a 2... well not sure they'd fit those muscular thighs in to a 2...

*Mmm... muscular thighs... drifts off to daydream about a handsome Russian gent with exceptionally nice muscles...*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
RL (Real Life) General Discussions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash