Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Temptation never felt so Good...(Hun + I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:46 am
Layla Listressa

☽Blake Walkin☾

User Image

Blake almost shivered at how good it felt. "Are you sure?" he teased, "You're not too afraid?" he challenged, running his finger down her cheek, neck, arm and resting his hand on her leg, higher than her knee. but not quite her thigh.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:23 am
((still on phone.....))

Akira smirks, "Why not? Are you too scared to show me? Or...... Is it something else?" she whispers down along his neck and runs her hands on his chest lightly. Giving herself the satisfaction of his shivering by licking his neck and just let him roam around, as long as he didn't stare, she was good....

Hey_there_hun

louis guapo

Original Lover

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:27 am
Layla Listressa

☽Blake Walkin☾

User Image

Blake smirked and flipped. Now, he wasn't laying next to her, he was hovering over her. "Anything but scared," he winked at her and bent down, lightly dragging his lips across Akira's collar bone. He pulled back and stared into her eyes, mischief gleaming in his. "What is it you want, baby?" he asked, running his hand down her body.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:52 am
The woman could smell the lust on him, and it was strong enough to catch her attention slightly. "Give me something to do, I'm bored and it's not nice to keep your guests bored or waiting....." she purrs to him.
Hey_there_hun

louis guapo

Original Lover

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:54 am
Layla Listressa

Layla Listressa

☽Blake Walkin☾

User Image

This was better than Blake could imagine. She was asking or it! "Mmm, I could give you a million and one things to do, but it's your choice," he told her, once again dragging his lips over her neck. He gently placed a kiss at the base of her ear. "Just tell me what it is you'd like, babe." he whispered, gently lowering himself ontop of her body instead of hovering.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:00 pm
Akira Harcourt

*~*The Misunderstood Lust*~*

User Image

Akira gasps lightly, "What do you want? I can give you anything you wish for..... Just show me." she says while taking the risk and starting to slide off his shirt.

Hey_there_hun

louis guapo

Original Lover

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:04 pm
Layla Listressa

☽Blake Walkin☾

User Image

Blake grinned, "I think you know," his voice was coated with lust as he bent down and placed kisses on Akira's bare shoulder. He slipped his cold fingers under her top and slowly brought them higher.

((PM's or timeskip?))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:18 pm
Layla Listressa
Akira Harcourt

User Image

Shivering at his cold touch, that snapped her back into reality. Her brown eyes changed from lust to anger quickly. "Get off you fricken *****> she snaps and tries to shove him off of her.

Hey_there_hun

louis guapo

Original Lover

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:20 pm
Layla Listressa

☽Blake Walkin☾

User Image

Blake jumped in shock and got off her. "What the hell!?" he yelled. "Are you bi-polar, or something?" he got his t-shirt off the floor and slipped it back on, the white clearly showing the hard planes of his stomach. "You're insane..." he muttered, shaking his hand and leaving the room.

((Or neither, lmfao))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:58 pm
Akira Harcourt

User Image

Watching him leave the room, she felt satisfied. "Always works...." she congratulates herself proudly and yawns while checking her watch. 11:08pm. It only took her 3 seconds before she officially became ticked off. Scanning the room furiously for an exit of some sort while thinking, Crap!!!!! I can't be late for school!!!!! I haven't even studied and my finals are due tomorrow mourning! "This is not good....." she growls angrily and gets off the bed while searching still.

Hey_there_hun

louis guapo

Original Lover

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:17 pm
Layla Listressa

((On my phone))
Blake ran his fingers through his hair. What was with this chick? Well, she wouldn't be leaving any time soon. "Chef, make something for her. Must be starved..." he thought. He went to his controls room and saw her looking for an exit, "you're not going anywhere, sweetheart," he spoke into the microphone and it was heard in her room.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:20 pm
Akira Harcourt

User Image

She stood up and saw the camera, "Soon enough your gonna get bored of me! So until then I'll make your life hell and once you let me go it'll be back to normal for me! So sweet dreams sweetheart!" she snaps furiously, her fiery attitude showing. But once she paced the room a few times she thought, Well.... He's Greed, by obvious. Plus I'm Lust....... Where's the others at?

((damn you could tell she's pretty ticked off here.... xD))
Hey_there_hun

louis guapo

Original Lover

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:26 pm
Layla Listressa

☽Blake Walkin☾

User Image

Blake laughed, "I couldn't get bored of you, sweetheart," he spoke into the microphone. He sat down on one of the office chairs, just as the cook brought a fruit platter to Akira's door."Figured you'd be hungry..." he told her.
((LOL, yup!))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:39 pm
Akira Harcourt

User Image

Akira rolls her eyes at the camera, really hoping that he saw it and bows her head politely at the chef. "Thank you..." she gives her graditude and takes the plate from him, her ivory-olive skin silky smooth to the touch and those heart melting chocolate brown eyes stunningly gorgeus within the light. After the dazed chef left her, she looked back into the camera "Did you drug this? Just being cautious..... Since I can't ever trust anyone else that inhabits one of Sins." she asks curiously.

Hey_there_hun

louis guapo

Original Lover

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out