Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
My Guardian Demon (NEEDS BOY) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:35 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Tayler White brung in the groceries and then put them away. She began to look for her guardian. "Jaster! Where are you? I'm about to cook dinner. You want some?" She said as she looked at a recipe book that she grabbed from the wine cellar in the corner of the dining room.

"I am here." He appeared behind her in a puff of darkness, and bowed."And it depends, what are you making?" he haed alot of food she cooked but he ate it anyway.
Tayler whirled around and coughed as she fanne away the black puffs. "I'm making chicken Alfredo. Is that okay with you? Of I can make chicken and macaroni... Or chicken mixed with macaroni... Or macaroni... Or Alfredo... Or chicken." Tayler went through all the combinations, pretty much rambling endlessly. "So what do ya want?" She asked as she put on her mothers old cooking apron.

As the last demo was killed he limped back into the house one of those little bastards managed to gash open his leg. He crashed to the floo and sighed. "I really hate those things.." His wound strte healing but it was a long painful process. "It..smell good" Her cooking wasntt always th best but she did good this time. He looked down at the purple blood stains and sighed again. He got up and walked up to her and kised her ligthtly on the cheek. "Nothing will ever hurt you."
Tayler had began to mess with the food, trying to cook her best. She was about to ask him something when he walked in, but then saw his leg with the gash and Se nearly fainted. "Damn you and your demon enemies and HOLY MOTHER OF GOODNESS Your are dripping PURPLE BLOOD ON MY CARPET!" She said as she rises and grabbed a towel and care cleaner from the closet, but when she turned around and he kissed her on the cheek, she had to turn around quickly to hide her face whoah was more red than her hair. "Uh... Yeah... The rug." She said as she quickly spritzed the carpet where his blood had dropped and let it soak in the chemicals. She washed her hands then went to mess with the food again. Once it was done, she served it up onto two plates then set them down, then began to furiously scrub the floor with her skinny arm.

"Im sorry for the mess. I didnt mean to cause a hassle.." He went to the table to eat, for a while he stared at the food, he wasnt hungry but she had worked her best. He took a fork full and ate. Not bad. "Its good" He looked back at her. He didt mean to stae at her bent over figurebut it couldnt be helped, she had somethin he liked bt he better keep that particular thoght to himself  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:39 pm
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Tayler White brung in the groceries and then put them away. She began to look for her guardian. "Jaster! Where are you? I'm about to cook dinner. You want some?" She said as she looked at a recipe book that she grabbed from the wine cellar in the corner of the dining room.

"I am here." He appeared behind her in a puff of darkness, and bowed."And it depends, what are you making?" he haed alot of food she cooked but he ate it anyway.
Tayler whirled around and coughed as she fanne away the black puffs. "I'm making chicken Alfredo. Is that okay with you? Of I can make chicken and macaroni... Or chicken mixed with macaroni... Or macaroni... Or Alfredo... Or chicken." Tayler went through all the combinations, pretty much rambling endlessly. "So what do ya want?" She asked as she put on her mothers old cooking apron.

As the last demo was killed he limped back into the house one of those little bastards managed to gash open his leg. He crashed to the floo and sighed. "I really hate those things.." His wound strte healing but it was a long painful process. "It..smell good" Her cooking wasntt always th best but she did good this time. He looked down at the purple blood stains and sighed again. He got up and walked up to her and kised her ligthtly on the cheek. "Nothing will ever hurt you."
Tayler had began to mess with the food, trying to cook her best. She was about to ask him something when he walked in, but then saw his leg with the gash and Se nearly fainted. "Damn you and your demon enemies and HOLY MOTHER OF GOODNESS Your are dripping PURPLE BLOOD ON MY CARPET!" She said as she rises and grabbed a towel and care cleaner from the closet, but when she turned around and he kissed her on the cheek, she had to turn around quickly to hide her face whoah was more red than her hair. "Uh... Yeah... The rug." She said as she quickly spritzed the carpet where his blood had dropped and let it soak in the chemicals. She washed her hands then went to mess with the food again. Once it was done, she served it up onto two plates then set them down, then began to furiously scrub the floor with her skinny arm.

"Im sorry for the mess. I didnt mean to cause a hassle.." He went to the table to eat, for a while he stared at the food, he wasnt hungry but she had worked her best. He took a fork full and ate. Not bad. "Its good" He looked back at her. He didt mean to stae at her bent over figurebut it couldnt be helped, she had somethin he liked bt he better keep that particular thoght to himself

Tayler smiled as she sat up and looked at her work. It was clean. It was probably TE cleanest spot in the whole apartment. She smiled when he apologized. "Don't worry, no harm done." She answered then sat down to eat. It was cold, but she was way too tired to heat it up. When he complimented her cooking, she smiled. "Thanks!" She said as she bit into it. And truth be told, it was her best so far! And that was kinda bad because this wasn't exactly chef boyardi, and that's almost the lowest you could go. But she smiled and at it. When they were done, she grabbed their dirty dishes and washed them, then put them away. Then she flicked on the small television that she had saved up enough money for. She poked the DVD player and it turned on, then she slid a horror movie into it and waited for it to load. As the commercials loaded, she made popcorn. "Hey Jaster, you can watch this with me if you want. It's a horror movie I bought today! It's called Paranormal Activity 2. I haven't see. The first one, but I heard they already made a third! I hope this one is good." She said as she settled down on the couch and pressed Play for the movie.  

birth control faces

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:53 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Tayler smiled as she sat up and looked at her work. It was clean. It was probably TE cleanest spot in the whole apartment. She smiled when he apologized. "Don't worry, no harm done." She answered then sat down to eat. It was cold, but she was way too tired to heat it up. When he complimented her cooking, she smiled. "Thanks!" She said as she bit into it. And truth be told, it was her best so far! And that was kinda bad because this wasn't exactly chef boyardi, and that's almost the lowest you could go. But she smiled and at it. When they were done, she grabbed their dirty dishes and washed them, then put them away. Then she flicked on the small television that she had saved up enough money for. She poked the DVD player and it turned on, then she slid a horror movie into it and waited for it to load. As the commercials loaded, she made popcorn. "Hey Jaster, you can watch this with me if you want. It's a horror movie I bought today! It's called Paranormal Activity 2. I haven't see. The first one, but I heard they already made a third! I hope this one is good." She said as she settled down on the couch and pressed Play for the movie.

He chuckled. She never earned when she played horror movies around him. One she was always scared and to he liked to give an extra scare but most of all he loved how she curled against him when it was too intense.He stood up and walkd over to the couch. e picked her up without permission and placed her on is lap while he wrapped his arms around her stomach. He loved the way she smelled today, something wth a lavender touch. He sighed as the movie started...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:57 pm
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

He chuckled. She never earned when she played horror movies around him. One she was always scared and to he liked to give an extra scare but most of all he loved how she curled against him when it was too intense.He stood up and walkd over to the couch. e picked her up without permission and placed her on is lap while he wrapped his arms around her stomach. He loved the way she smelled today, something wth a lavender touch. He sighed as the movie started...
Tayler smiled as he wales over to the couch, but shrieked playfully when he picked her up and put her on his lap. She looked bak at him with a little-kid type of smile, then back at the movie. Every few minutes, she would grab a handful f popcorn and slinky eat piece by piece as she was very intrigued in the movie, but she jumped at parts that were scary. Like how at one part the pots and pans in the kitchen started to bang together, Tayler shrieked and covered her eyes, but left a small crack in between two fingers to see the movie. It was very good!  

birth control faces

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:13 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Tayler smiled as he wales over to the couch, but shrieked playfully when he picked her up and put her on his lap. She looked bak at him with a little-kid type of smile, then back at the movie. Every few minutes, she would grab a handful f popcorn and slinky eat piece by piece as she was very intrigued in the movie, but she jumped at parts that were scary. Like how at one part the pots and pans in the kitchen started to bang together, Tayler shrieked and covered her eyes, but left a small crack in between two fingers to see the movie. It was very good!

He chuckled when she jumped. He held her tightly and kissd the back of her neck. He took the bowlfrom her and placed it to the side. He turned her around and pessed his lips to her's wrapping his arms around her waist, he loved the way she felt and tasted the saltiness of the popcorn was intresting.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:22 pm
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

He chuckled when she jumped. He held her tightly and kissd the back of her neck. He took the bowlfrom her and placed it to the side. He turned her around and pessed his lips to her's wrapping his arms around her waist, he loved the way she felt and tasted the saltiness of the popcorn was intresting.
Tayler asped when he kissed the back of her neck. "Jaster..." She whispered, but was interrupted by him turning her around. She sat on his lap facing him, her legs on both sides of his. "Jaster... I..." Se said shyly as she looked at the face she loved most of all before he kissed her. She felt all warm inside and like butterfly's were flying trough her stomach, but she wrapped her arms around his neck as he wrapped ho's around her waist. She smiled through the kiss happily, loving that intense moment as the people in the movie screamed and such and shrieked as cabinets banged an doors slammed.  

birth control faces

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:36 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Tayler asped when he kissed the back of her neck. "Jaster..." She whispered, but was interrupted by him turning her around. She sat on his lap facing him, her legs on both sides of his. "Jaster... I..." Se said shyly as she looked at the face she loved most of all before he kissed her. She felt all warm inside and like butterfly's were flying trough her stomach, but she wrapped her arms around his neck as he wrapped ho's around her waist. She smiled through the kiss happily, loving that intense moment as the people in the movie screamed and such and shrieked as cabinets banged an doors slammed.

His breathing quickend as he held her close, all other noises excpet her breathing ceased to exsist. He could feel the heat rise off of her and coud smell her hormones. His testosterone stared to rage she smelt delicous to him he had to have her she driving his sences insane.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:39 pm
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

His breathing quickend as he held her close, all other noises excpet her breathing ceased to exsist. He could feel the heat rise off of her and coud smell her hormones. His testosterone stared to rage she smelt delicous to him he had to have her she driving his sences insane.
Tayler smiled as she heard his breathing quicken, but none the less she continued in the kiss, now rubbing her hands through his white hair as she gently played with it as she kissed him, sometimes she climbed up closer to him to where her whole body was against him, loving the feel of his against hers.  

birth control faces

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:48 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Tayler smiled as she heard his breathing quicken, but none the less she continued in the kiss, now rubbing her hands through his white hair as she gently played with it as she kissed him, sometimes she climbed up closer to him to where her whole body was against him, loving the feel of his against hers.

He started removing her shirt as she messed with his hair. He alost hoped she didnt remember the spot on his neck. But at this point it didnt matter. Soon she would be his or he hers. Either way they would be one very soon. He couldnt wait much longer, he beggining to lose control  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:54 pm
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

He started removing her shirt as she messed with his hair. He alost hoped she didnt remember the spot on his neck. But at this point it didnt matter. Soon she would be his or he hers. Either way they would be one very soon. He couldnt wait much longer, he beggining to lose control
Tayler was getting really into it until he took off her shirt. She broke away, eyes widened. "No... Jaster we can't do this. It's just... Not right. Besides! I'm still in high school. I'm not even an adult! You could turn into a Se offender and get arrested and I will die and stuff will happen and..." Tayler went on an on endlessly of all the terrible things that's could happen from them doing anything else as she slowly grabbed her shirt then put it back on, still rambling endlessly and pointlessly.  

birth control faces

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:07 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Tayler was getting really into it until he took off her shirt. She broke away, eyes widened. "No... Jaster we can't do this. It's just... Not right. Besides! I'm still in high school. I'm not even an adult! You could turn into a Se offender and get arrested and I will die and stuff will happen and..." Tayler went on an on endlessly of all the terrible things that's could happen from them doing anything else as she slowly grabbed her shirt then put it back on, still rambling endlessly and pointlessly.

He quickly returned to his sences. "I-I-Im sorry. I dont know what came over me." He removed her from his lap and stood up. He walked to the door and stepped outside. 'Sorry" He closed the door behind him. And stood in the middle of the lawn.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:19 pm
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

He quickly returned to his sences. "I-I-Im sorry. I dont know what came over me." He removed her from his lap and stood up. He walked to the door and stepped outside. 'Sorry" He closed the door behind him. And stood in the middle of the lawn.
Taykee bit her lip as he walked outside. "Jaster, I'm sorry! It's my fault" She said, but he steppe outside. She sighed sadly, but as soon as she turned around a male demon stood waiting for her. She gasped as he eyes fills with terror. She was about to scream Jaster's name when suddenly she couldn't speak anymore. Every door and window in the apartment locked air tight as the demon approached her. Tayler tried to run, but the demon grabbed her by the throat and began to strangle her. Tayler choked and tried to speak, but she couldn't. She did the best she could and thought of his name over and over again, not even knowing of it would work. "Aww, your in love! Well I know somebody who won't be able to be so lovey- after I'm through with her!" He hissed, but Tayler bit his hands. He hissed quietly, but threw her onto the wall in anger. Tayler hit it hard, sliding down in pain. She screamed as loud as she could in the short amount of time when he was in pain and his powers weren't focused. Quickly, he gained control and Shut off her voice. She was about to run when he flinched her across the room to TE other wall, just toying with her playfully as he threw her from wall to wall. Finally he stopped as Tayler layed on the floor sobbing in pain. Blood poured from her head and she had around 17 broken bones. She didn't breathe fast because it hurt too much if she did. She soon blacked out from the pain on the floor, the demon closing in on her quietly.  

birth control faces

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:32 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Taykee bit her lip as he walked outside. "Jaster, I'm sorry! It's my fault" She said, but he steppe outside. She sighed sadly, but as soon as she turned around a male demon stood waiting for her. She gasped as he eyes fills with terror. She was about to scream Jaster's name when suddenly she couldn't speak anymore. Every door and window in the apartment locked air tight as the demon approached her. Tayler tried to run, but the demon grabbed her by the throat and began to strangle her. Tayler choked and tried to speak, but she couldn't. She did the best she could and thought of his name over and over again, not even knowing of it would work. "Aww, your in love! Well I know somebody who won't be able to be so lovey- after I'm through with her!" He hissed, but Tayler bit his hands. He hissed quietly, but threw her onto the wall in anger. Tayler hit it hard, sliding down in pain. She screamed as loud as she could in the short amount of time when he was in pain and his powers weren't focused. Quickly, he gained control and Shut off her voice. She was about to run when he flinched her across the room to TE other wall, just toying with her playfully as he threw her from wall to wall. Finally he stopped as Tayler layed on the floor sobbing in pain. Blood poured from her head and she had around 17 broken bones. She didn't breathe fast because it hurt too much if she did. She soon blacked out from the pain on the floor, the demon closing in on her quietly.

He thought he heard something but brushed it aside. He was her protector not her lover. Then his head throbed with Tayler's voice. She was in danger! "Dammit!!" He barged through the door, he spoted her in te far wall broen and bloody and a demon closing in on her. "No you dont!!" He charged across the room and tackled the demon through the wall and outside ont e side lawn. He took his claws and dug them into the demons throat slowly, so that he would feel ery last tinge of pain, ad not be able to make a sound. He gripped the groud under them and pulled back his hand, now coverd in dirt and neck intrails, he reached for the demons heart and removed it crushing it instantly. He breathing slowed, thn quickend. "Tayler!" he ran back in the house and carefully moved her body. "That bstard did more damage then i thought. He exhaled slowly and a purple smog engulfed her body her enternal wounds healed instantly, ut her bones took time, she was frail so he ad to be creful how he put them back in place.For roughly an hour he sood breathing over her unil he was satisfied she was recoverd. He pickd her up and layed her on the couch. He stood over her until she awoke.....  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:39 pm
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

He thought he heard something but brushed it aside. He was her protector not her lover. Then his head throbed with Tayler's voice. She was in danger! "Dammit!!" He barged through the door, he spoted her in te far wall broen and bloody and a demon closing in on her. "No you dont!!" He charged across the room and tackled the demon through the wall and outside ont e side lawn. He took his claws and dug them into the demons throat slowly, so that he would feel ery last tinge of pain, ad not be able to make a sound. He gripped the groud under them and pulled back his hand, now coverd in dirt and neck intrails, he reached for the demons heart and removed it crushing it instantly. He breathing slowed, thn quickend. "Tayler!" he ran back in the house and carefully moved her body. "That bstard did more damage then i thought. He exhaled slowly and a purple smog engulfed her body her enternal wounds healed instantly, ut her bones took time, she was frail so he ad to be creful how he put them back in place.For roughly an hour he sood breathing over her unil he was satisfied she was recoverd. He pickd her up and layed her on the couch. He stood over her until she awoke.....
Even though Tayler had blacked out, she could still hear and feel a little. She slowly mumbled something as he began to heal her, and she thrashed in pain a lot in her sleep, once she even screamed as a few of her ribs snapped in place. But she was still asleep. It took around 20 minutes after he laid her own the couch until she sat up bolt-right and was breathing very fast. She half expected there to e massive amounts of pain as she took huge gulps of air, but there was none. She looked her body. It was fine, except for the back of her shirt that had blood soaked into the fabric, making it cling to her skin. She gasped, probably somewhat near a heart attack when she looked up as saw Jaster. She bursted out crying as she dove for him, crying in his arms as she held him tightly like a child.  

birth control faces

Jessie grieves

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:58 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Jessie grieves
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Even though Tayler had blacked out, she could still hear and feel a little. She slowly mumbled something as he began to heal her, and she thrashed in pain a lot in her sleep, once she even screamed as a few of her ribs snapped in place. But she was still asleep. It took around 20 minutes after he laid her own the couch until she sat up bolt-right and was breathing very fast. She half expected there to e massive amounts of pain as she took huge gulps of air, but there was none. She looked her body. It was fine, except for the back of her shirt that had blood soaked into the fabric, making it cling to her skin. She gasped, probably somewhat near a heart attack when she looked up as saw Jaster. She bursted out crying as she dove for him, crying in his arms as she held him tightly like a child.

"Tayler are y-" he was cut when she lunged at him. He held her close.'Im so sorry. I shouldnt have....Im sorry." He held her tighter as a single black tear escaped his eye he quickly. DHe only had one tear and if he lost t whatever it came in contact with is where his soul would be trapped. "Please forgive my failure."  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff