Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
A slave and master for ????? and I (Needs male master) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:34 am
Vincent Hammond

User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
emotion_bigheart Sabrina emotion_bigheart
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image
Sabrina hugged him back and smiled as she said "Yes master." Then she let him go glad that she had her best friend back at last. At about 10 PM Sabrina snuck out of her room and went to the rse gardens. There she sat on a bench and waited for Yuuki. SHe smiled as she waited hoping he would show.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:36 pm
Blazingcat123
Vincent Hammond

Yuuki was a few minutes late in a butlers outfit. "Sorry I'm a little late. This was the only way I could think of getting out without any one addressing me." He sat down by her smiling and looked at the full moon surrounded by the stars.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:27 pm
Vincent Hammond

User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
heart Sabrina heart
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image
Sabrina giggled and said "It's fine. Though I must admit the outfit looks really good on you." She then smiled as she too looked up at the sky and turned into a blonde and white cat purring as she climbed into his lap like she used to. She then looked up at him with a cat like smile and snuggled up to him.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:33 pm
Blazingcat123
Vincent Hammond

Yuuki smiled and softly pat her. "I've really missed times like this when we could just relax and talk." He leaned forward and softly kissed her head. "Remember the time we were at the summer house? The moon was so big and when we were on the beach we. . ." He rubbed his lips blushing gently.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:22 pm
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
heart Sabrina heart
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image
Sabrina smiled and said "Yea I do. That was one of the best night's of my life. Well other than the day we met." She then smiled and purred as he pet her softly. She missed when they would spend time together like this. She then looked up at him as she smiled then snuggled up to him and layed down in his lap.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:12 pm
Yuuki picked her up and held her in his arms. He looked at her sadly. "I'm sorry I've been so busy and left you all alone. I know that a lot of people around here treat you bad. So I talked to my uncle and he's decided to. . . Send you to a master who is a below to." He said looking at her. "You'll be happier and with your own kind." He said with his voice scratchy hating to say all this.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:38 pm
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
heart Sabrina heart
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image
Sabrina then looked up at him as he said that and said "But I don't want to leave. Your the only friend I have. I don't care what the other servants think of me. I just want to be with you. Please don't make me leave." SHe said as a tear fell down her cheek. She then hugged him and buried her face, crying, not wanting to leave the only thing that made her life worth living. After her parents died his mother took her in as his little sister but after she died his father made her a slave. Even though she wasn't happy about it all she wanted was to be with Yuuki.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:15 am
Yuuki hugged her back. "How can you say your happy when you cry yourself to sleep? I know that because one night I was going to talk to you and I heard you crying. Plus when you go to your new master there will be more nekos to be friends with."  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:29 am
User Image

((Can you timeskip a few months.I have an idea that will add some drama. I'll tell you now she will be unresponsive for a few posts. Also Have him be coming to visit her.))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
gaia_diamond Sabrina gaia_diamond
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image
"I only cry because I thought you didn't care anymore. I just wanted to spend more time with you like we used to. I was crying because I miss you. Not because of those other servants." She said then got up and ran off. She didn't want to be sent away. She was in tears and went back to her room and locked the door not wanting to be bothered right now. She had tears rolling down her cheeks. She truely didn't want to leave.

~Timeskip~

The next morning, Sabrina simpely refused to come out of her room. The door remained locked as she packed her things. She hugged the yin sign Yuuki gave her. THen the doorbell rang. It was her new master. Yuuki's uncle sent for him last night and said she should go as soon as possible to make it less tramatic. She then grabbed her suitcase and looked really sad as her stuff was loaded into the car and she was put in the back seat. Sabrina was mainly upset that Yuuki had not even come to say goodbye. She just looked out the window sadly as the mansion got smaller and the people all went back to work. She then looked up at Yuuki's window and a tear rolled down her cheeks.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:27 am
That morning yuuki couldn't stand the idea of watching Sabrina leave. He stayed in his room but when the car for Sabrina came he stood at the window and watched. A few tears went down his cheek as he watched. When the car was out of sight yuuki went and laid in bed not moving at all that day.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:05 am
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image
A few months later Sabrina was in her master's mansion. She had become unresponsive. Her eyesa had become dull and she never smiled. She really missed Yuuki. Her new master had tried every kind thing he could think of to cheer her up but nothing worked. Right now she was in the garden tending to the flowers and watching the butterflies flutter freely. She wasn't chasing them like she would have like when she was with Yuuki. She then sighed and finished watering the flowers and things. She then wished that she was with Yuuki and in his arms.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:28 am
Yuuki got in a car and drove to visit Sabrina. He felt nervous that she might hate him now. He didn't want to see her hate him. But he had to see her at least once. He was moving out on his own soon and just wanted to see her before he was gone.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:37 am
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image
Sabrina was in her room now and was sitting on the bed. Her master then brought her some food and fed it to her since she had forgotten how to take care of herself. She was like a baby now. The only thing she had not forgotten to do was breathe, walk and cry. She was truely lonely and even though she was surrounded by her own kind she was not happy. She didn't have any friends since she was unresponsive. She wanted to die. She didn't feel that life was worth living anymore without Yuuki. She thought he hated her. After her master left she sat by the window and started to cry wanting Yuuki to hold her in his arms again. "Yuuki....... take me home." Was all she said as she sat there.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:04 am
Yuuki pulled up to the manor and got out of the car. Sabrina could see him. Yuuki went up to the door and knocked.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:12 pm
Vincent Hammond

Sakura saw Yuuki and had a tear go down her face as he was let in by another servant. Then her new master came into the room and said "To what to I owe the pleasure of having you, Yuuki?" He then bowed respectfully.

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff