Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
You're a f*****t! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:59 pm
One of my drinking buddies has decided that he shall wear the word f*****t as a badge of honour.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:06 pm
MistyMary24
online in yahoo chat. The guy thought i was totally cool, sexy, full of knowledge and a great girl, until he asked me if I had a boyfriend or would go out with him.
When I told him I was not into males but into girls he called me a fagot and went on to say I was ugly, dumb, and should die like the rest of the fagots out there.
It was interesting how fast his opinion of me changed when I told him I was not straight.
I asked him why was it that when he thought I was straight that he was alright with me and thought highly of me but when he found out I was not he ridiculde me.
Ended up with Yahoo kicking me out of the chat for the next 48 hours but my sibling noticed that the one that was making fun of me was still premitted to be in the chat room and to swear and talk bad about people.
Yahoo kicked me out for standing up for myself but left the bully in the chat room.
The only difference was that he was a heterosexual male and I was homosexual female. You do the math

Wow. That sucks. He very clearly was angry because he couldn't have you, then resorted to low-brow tactics. It's very dirty of him. It's not right for Yahoo to have kicked you over him unless you were actually using foul language and cutting remarks in return. It's a common response to say he reacted like that out of fear, too, but I'm not ready to say it's that simple.

Angelus Lumen

Fuzzy Kitten

8,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Angelus Lumen

Fuzzy Kitten

8,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:10 pm
Heartless_requiem
One day someone called me a fatass f*****t and to go suck a c**k.

So i smacked his a** and asked him when we should meet up.

LOL!! That's great!! And hilarious!! That's the sort of thing that'll stop them from doing that again!!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:21 pm
Angelus Lumen
MistyMary24
online in yahoo chat. The guy thought i was totally cool, sexy, full of knowledge and a great girl, until he asked me if I had a boyfriend or would go out with him.
When I told him I was not into males but into girls he called me a fagot and went on to say I was ugly, dumb, and should die like the rest of the fagots out there.
It was interesting how fast his opinion of me changed when I told him I was not straight.
I asked him why was it that when he thought I was straight that he was alright with me and thought highly of me but when he found out I was not he ridiculde me.
Ended up with Yahoo kicking me out of the chat for the next 48 hours but my sibling noticed that the one that was making fun of me was still premitted to be in the chat room and to swear and talk bad about people.
Yahoo kicked me out for standing up for myself but left the bully in the chat room.
The only difference was that he was a heterosexual male and I was homosexual female. You do the math

Wow. That sucks. He very clearly was angry because he couldn't have you, then resorted to low-brow tactics. It's very dirty of him. It's not right for Yahoo to have kicked you over him unless you were actually using foul language and cutting remarks in return. It's a common response to say he reacted like that out of fear, too, but I'm not ready to say it's that simple.

I was on my best behavior with him and was really nice and did not raise my voice or anything. Handled him like I would handle a customer that was irritated and going through my line at my previous job. Ready to offer any assistance I could to help him understand I was no different than I was before he knew I was not straight. He went on a swearing rage and had nothing nice to say.
I still think Yahoo should of banned him for a couple days from their chat and not me. He has a very foul tongue on him. All I was doing was looking to meet other locals and went into the Michigan Chat since the Lesbian and Vixen Chat seem to have a bunch of bi women there looking for a toy for them and their husband, straight men trying to convert lesbians to straight females or bi, way to many bots, or people from countries that I can not afford to travel to.
Was hoping to find a local but instead got kicked out for 48 hours. It really showed me what yahoo was like.  

MistyMary24

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75

Rainbow Neko Fairy

Clean Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:45 pm
I have. I didn't let it bother me. I just kissed the guy's cheek and walked off. Best. Revenge. Ever.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:13 pm
MistyMary24
I was on my best behavior with him and was really nice and did not raise my voice or anything. Handled him like I would handle a customer that was irritated and going through my line at my previous job. Ready to offer any assistance I could to help him understand I was no different than I was before he knew I was not straight. He went on a swearing rage and had nothing nice to say.

I still think Yahoo should of banned him for a couple days from their chat and not me. He has a very foul tongue on him. All I was doing was looking to meet other locals and went into the Michigan Chat since the Lesbian and Vixen Chat seem to have a bunch of bi women there looking for a toy for them and their husband, straight men trying to convert lesbians to straight females or bi, way to many bots, or people from countries that I can not afford to travel to.

Was hoping to find a local but instead got kicked out for 48 hours. It really showed me what yahoo was like.

Mmmnh. That's awful! I'm a little askeert of lesbians, myself, I have to be honest, but... That sounds awful!! crying
I'm so glad you handled him in a calm, cool manner. I know it was hard, and I know it was entirely thankless and felt like you got shafted instead of rewarded for your behavior, but I want you to know that you did the right thing, and I'm so very proud of you! I admire you for it!

Angelus Lumen

Fuzzy Kitten

8,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Heartless_requiem

Tipsy Loiterer

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:40 pm
Dancehall Hysteria
Heartless_requiem

Ohmygod. XD You actually did that? What happened?

And I haven't been called anything like "f*****t," but I have been called easy because I'm panromantic. The person who called me easy should do some research.

If I was called a f*****t, I'd probably just smile, say "thank you!" in a sickeningly sweet voice, and move on like I usually do.

They kinda just stared while my friends laughed  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:47 pm
I've been called a f*****t for all kinds of s**t, but mostly for existing. I'm the farthest thing from gay that you'll find (with possible exception for the guy who plays Ron Swanson in Parks & Recreation), but nevertheless it doesn't bother me. I tend to stop listening the moment that someone announces that they're not as intelligent as I am.

Now, my opinion may very well be worthless here, since I'm not actually gay, but my advice would be to either adopt the mentality of a troll (so that you can have very trollish responses) or grow an extra-scruffy beard and exert manliness to the extent that people compare you to a lumberjack (I've done both).  

Prussian Imperial Guard

Fashionable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:17 am
Heartless_requiem
Dancehall Hysteria
Heartless_requiem

Ohmygod. XD You actually did that? What happened?

And I haven't been called anything like "f*****t," but I have been called easy because I'm panromantic. The person who called me easy should do some research.

If I was called a f*****t, I'd probably just smile, say "thank you!" in a sickeningly sweet voice, and move on like I usually do.

They kinda just stared while my friends laughed

XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:50 pm
When I was in high school, I was rehearsing backstage for our musical. (I was performing as a Billy Idol impersonator.) There was one tool there in the cast. He showed up late, he was rude and inappropriate, he had the ego the size of a truck, and always goofing off. One day he was just talking loudly and sitting around doing nothing while we were practicing, and I told him to quiet down. Then he accused me of being a f*****t.
Without blinking I simply said "Yeah, I am." I told the director and the teachers in charge about him, but I didn't let him get to me. I had to deal with him for another three months in that play, but I just ignored him after that as best I could. Whenever he'd go too far I'd do the smart thing and tell people about him. He would get close to being thrown out of the play entirely at one point, but by then we didn't have anyone to replace him so we just had to let him slide for the moment.

He was an a** the entire year, but to this day I'm glad I didn't let him get to me. Because people like that in high school are only a temporary annoyance. A few years later and now I barely even remember what he looks like.

Take the high road, deep breaths, count to ten, tell people who can help, and know that there will come a time that you'll never see these shlubs again.  

Enderlad

Tumble13

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:28 pm
I have on countless occations. In my case?

They call me a f**, or point out I'm gay, just to make fun of me [btw, I agree with the post about bi, so only half so, but staying on topic]

I'm overweight, even to the point that I could be considered fat. I'm hairy as a wolly mammoth. My medical condition makes me smell like a dumpster at times. I'm a smoker, which has all it's own problems. I'm a fur, which are hated by far too many as is. How about I have a limited vocabulary, to that of a high schooler, despite being out of school for years, and hanging out with college kids. And to top it off, I actually like a lot of really old bands that have caught more crap than the LGBT community. Please take this all into context, as it relates to the situation with the one's I usually have to deal with.

My response?
i've a lot worse going against me than my love life. But at least having to insult other people like a grade-schooler because I'm insecure about myself isn't one of my problems.

This usually shuts them up fast.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:51 am
last time someone said that i was just like "s**t REALLY!? thanks for letting me know, phew" and they just kinda walked away. i guess you can't really call a f*****t a f*****t if they're out because i guess they know so its pretty regressive.

or next time someone calls you a f*****t give them a cheeky wink and sashay away  

san polo

Raleigh_Ronin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:50 am
Sin Error
have you ever been called a f*****t for being gay?
what did you do?
and if you haven't been called a f*****t, what would you do if they did?
have any comeback lines? post'em.
I beat the crap out the guy. But that was back when I was young and full of range. Now adays I am almost never called a f*****t. Last time I was I just laughed and continued walking.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:52 am
ive been called everything but out of them all i think f*****t has been the most hurtfull  

Arisis gey

6,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200

PandaCub3

Romantic Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:42 pm
I've been called so many things, I don't even remember. But when people use it to make a joke, I use a snarky voice and tell them that is means a bundle of twigs and that f** means a cigarette. They look at me like I'm crazy and I give them a crazy eyed look. They then walk away and avoid me. Lol. That's how I react 95% of the time though.

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff