bunnies/ferrets/hamsters
  snakes
  horses
  other ~
View Results

Yonakii

Rainbow Admirer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:55 pm
I have a male tabby, grey and black. He's so adorable. 5 years old and a real attention seeker. He acts like a baby a lot. We spoil him emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:26 pm
I have a gray tabby cat named Misty. I didnt get to choose name cuz i adopted her. Couldnt get her sis cuz the apt i live in only lets me get one cat :/ She is playful and nice but dont really warm up easily to new people she dont know. She is lazy at time and wont like being picked up/hugged. lol I had her for a year now so she should be 2.  

KayaTesagi

IzarArgi

Sparkly Gem

11,475 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Friendly Flashback 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:20 pm
I have a Maine Coon/Norwegian Forest Cat mix. She's addorible. Her name is Caligula. I've had her for 3 years. I also have two German Shepherds named Fritz and Franz. They're 6 and 4. My Karelian Bear Dog's name is Timo and I've had her for 6 months. They're all adopted. heart Fritz and Franz were the only pet's that I had when I moved. They all seem pretty thrilled with me having a bunch of land for them to run around on.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:51 pm
I have a Bernese Mountain Dog x Golden Retriever, named Riza (fma) and she's 3 and incredibly affectionate.

I have a Husky mutt, named Aragorn (LotR), he's 1.5 years old and a pain in the a**.

I have Raphael/ Raphie (tmnt), a red ear slider turtle who's about 21 years old. He was originally my older brothers, but my bro gave him to me because he no longer wanted it. He's currently recovering from a shell illness.

Lastly I have Pepe, a garter snake whom i adopted from my cousin while she goes to work for a ski resort over the winter.  

Revie Creation

Reveler

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100

Prelude to Murder

Shadowy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:54 am
I currently have a dog and a cat.

My dog's name is Doji, he is a medium-haired chihuahua and was abused by his previous owner. Surpirisingly he has a very sweet personality towards people but ates other dogs. (unless they are very calm an submissive, he has to be the alpha) Also, he's 12.

My cat's name is Leela Joyce Bannacheck. She's just a regular domestic short hair/ tabby cross. She's only 3 and is the most hilarious cat I have ever owned and I've "owned" quite a few, she also hates other cats.

Here is a picture of them both that really captures their personalities. whee

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:43 pm
I have three inside cats and two outside cats that I feed and one that comes in to occasionally sleep, she's so sweet whee
They are Molly(10), Baby(2), Sophie(8months, her hair reminded me of Howl's moving castle Sophie emotion_yatta ), and outside babies are Jackson(guessing 4 or 5) and Jolene(thinking around Molly's age or older, she acts like a little old lady lol
Also I have five dogs. Two English Bulldogs: Maggie May(going on 6), and Dot, same age as molly. They are basically the queen bees of the house because they are both the oldest xd Then we have a Chihuahua named Beast(3), a Frenchie named Stitch(9months) and finally my what I joke is my horse our Bloodhound Daisy(almost 2)
up until a few months back I had an awesome ferret but she grew ill and was very old so didn't make it through. crying

I've had a wide varriety of pets and adore them. Consider them like my family only much harrier (lame joke I know xp ) I don't pic favs but I do miss having a pet rooster a lot he was awesome. His name was Elvis, lived to be 7, and he thought he was a guard dog lol.

A pic of two of my Babies Dot and the lil monster Sophie emotion_bigheart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ShadowCat1191

Dapper Cat

14,975 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150

Kairi_Dimir

Gracious Friend

7,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:05 pm
I love animals so much!!! My husband and I have 3 dogs, 2 cats, and 2 ferrets.
One dog is a Siberian Husky, one is a lab. and the other is a dachsund. We love our babies SO much!!! ^-^  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:55 am
Doggies! Two of them (more or less...)

I spend a lot of time watching my dad's dog, Rocky, so it's almost like he's my dog, too. He's a German Shorthair Pointer.

The other dog is the family's pet, Mollie. She was a rescue, and we never really figured out just what she is. She looks quite similar to a bichon frise.

Mollie is around 13 years old now and Rocky is about 11. We've had them both since they were puppies.

For past pets:

We used to have a tropical fish tank (years ago). And I have a fish bowl that's currently empty since my beta Jules just died a few days ago.

When I was a child, I had pet rabbits, including a sweet bull-legged blue dutch named Flowers.  

The Queen of Purgatory

Sparkling Victory

TulipMeows

Powerful Nymph

11,200 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:19 pm
My family has lots of pets! I have 3, my mom has 3, my dad has 3, and my boyfriend has one.

My pets are Science ( a black and white fancy rat who is very she and lazy), Bubblegum (a smaller version of Science, who is very talkative and brave), and Honeybear ( a grumpy cat who I've had since i was 2, making her around 17 years old).

My moms pets are Daisy (an even grumpier 9 year old cat who only likes my mom), Loki (a german shepherd/rottweiler mix who loves to cuddle), and Thor (a german shepherd with dwarfism who likes to hump Loki because we can't get him fixed)

My dads pets are Zeus (a very energetic Doberman), Barney (an argentian dogo who thinks he's a lapdog), and Cooper (a very annoying basset hound who barks at everything)

My boyfriend has a beautiful black and white cat named Charlie, that hates us right now even though he'll hopefully warm up to us!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:35 am
My three animals
Licorice is the Orange Cat she passed away from Cancer

AstridMiriam

Party Browser

13,100 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
13. ✿ - - - Animals And Nature

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers