Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
★- New To The Guild? Come Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Person Counter:
  +1
View Results

Seteppe

Questionable Pal

16,475 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Jumper 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:28 am
Hi, guys! I am Seteppe, but call me Setty.
I love this guild, it's like home!
Um, any questions, just ask. ;O  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:37 am
im derangedtechnicolor in brackets.
or you can call me deets or dt. i've got a wide variety of nick names
i'm old as ******** (twenty four), I've been on gaia with this account since 2005.

I'm obsessed with nintendo, companion cubes, orchids, and anything miyazaki.
oh and my kitty baby arthur
I'm pretty new to this guild. I've mainly stuck to the video game sub forum, because as a chick that works at gamestop, it's kind of my forte.

yeaaaa. questions, just ask.

[DerangedTechnicolor]

Adorable Kitten

QueenTwi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:57 am
• ◦ • ◦ • ◦ • ◦ • ◦ • ◦• ◦ • ◦ • ◦ • ◦ • ◦ • ◦

Hey guys! I'm Bumblbear319 but I go by Twi or Kris. It's your preference of which you like to call me. Twi is my original nickname from my account before I changed it like 5 million times. And Kris is what most of my friends call me in real life. I'm 19 and I'm in college at a local one in my hometown. So all of you highschoolers thinking about college it's not a step down staying home! It's actually a huge money saver. I have a wonderful boyfriend of almost a year now and he's really changed my life for the better in many ways. I got an invite to this guild a couple years ago but was never active in it. However, I think that's gonna be changing soon. smile I like reading and writing. And I will admit, I'm a tad bit of a grammer nazi. Anything you'd like to know, just ask. smile

• ◦ • ◦ • ◦ • ◦ • ◦ • ◦• ◦ • ◦ • ◦ • ◦ • ◦ • ◦

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:24 am
First thing I want to say is Hello to
Roxy! Faebella! Isabella! Lauren! Jazzy! Red! Chibi Sorami! The Mage Girl! Lawrin!
Jessica! Monkey! Nana! Hoshi! Setty! DerangedTechnicolor! Twi! & Everyone else!

My name is Christina. I prefer Christy...
but Your wonderful made-up nicknames for me would be acceptable! c:
I have been invited to join this guild...
and I haven't really been accepting guild invitations, but I just had to accept this one. ^_^
I am a person who is not necessarily the talker...but I am a NICE person!
Do not let my quietness fool you into thinking otherwise.
I am currently attending college (well I'm on vacation for now)
I still need a couple more classes to get my associates degree
and I might attend CSU...depends how the future is. Lol.
Anyways I like all cute things...I am into anime and a whole bunch of other stuff.
So It was a pleasure to read and kind of meet all of You <3
Keep Up the Girl Power! <3 We are there for one another and never feel alone! <3
Much Love! <3 ^_^

And Feel free to add me. I have no problem with that. c:

PrettyLadyC

Ephesius

Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:42 am
Hey guys! I'm Dogdemon22 razz
Umm i LOVE chatting and everything so just pm me or send me a random comment. I'm always doing something becuase i can't ever seem to keep myself busy XD But thats me!
I love cute things and dogs (big) dogs!
I just turned 18 and refuse to accept it razz  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:47 am
My name is Marinda H, I love anime, books, Star Trek, Psych...and more stuff you can find in my profile.

I am mostly active in my guild in my sig-GEIOW. biggrin Thanks for letting me join!  

Marinda H

Versatile Player

8,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

TheLizziWolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:47 am
Hey there, everyone!

I'm theLizziWolf, either Lizzi or Wolf work for you to call me, I like them both generally. :3 I'm 17, and I just returned to Gaia from a 3 or four year long hiatus. I've missed it here, I realize. :3 Anyway, I look forward to meeting more friends and such in the guild, and if you want to talk, feel free to message me. I love talking. :3

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:32 pm
Hello! My name is Raixa_Phantasy. I haven't been active but I would like to change that.  

Raixa_Phantasy

Mega Pieslinger

11,300 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Alexandra Sakuma

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:10 pm
Hello~ My name is Alex. I know I haven't been active, but I'll work at it.
I'm 23, and I've been on Gaia for a total of six years, four with this account. smile I like meeting new people, so I hope to make some new friends. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:50 pm
Hello c:
I'm Vintage Horrors, but my real name is Nacoshia. [na-co-sh-a] I'm 17 years of age and recently graduated high school. I'm also new to the guild. I live in a state that looks like a mitten and love that I'm 15 minutes from the beach. I have 4 dogs who I love. I also love reading, making tekteks, and doing color guard. I hope to spend more time here when my laptop is fixed. c:  

Vintage Horrors

Kawaii Sex Symbol

Versinthe

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:53 pm
Hey there. My name's Calea, but you can call me Mel. I've been on Gaia since 2004 and I hope to be good friends with all you guildies! I'm online almost everyday, so don't be shy to come and talk to me when you get the chance!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:45 pm
Hello! I'm The Purple Glow Stick, or PGS for short.

In reality, I'm a 22 year old poet and performer living on the east coast of the US.

I got legally married to my Air Force guy on January 9th of this year, and have never dated a civillian. Don't ask me why I like military guys so much, but it has given me an ability to give some great advice about long distance relationships after having been through 6 months of an old Army boyfriend's deployment, and getting ready to go through another (this time in the Air Force) in October.

I love Ren Faires, Anime Conventions, any excuse to dress up in costume! I've also done burlesque, so I'm pretty good with self-esteem issues, too.

Oh, and I have two ferrets who I love TO DEATH.

Anything else, just ask! smile

-PGS.

The Purple Glow Stick

Rosa Imperatrix

Beloved Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:14 pm
Hello, I'm Veins of Flowers, but you can just call me Flower, or whatever else sounds nice to you.

I'm 19 years old, and I'm currently attending community college so I can get into medical school for a radiology degree.

It's official; I'm obsessed with cats and the color pink! heart But I also like horror movies, anime, video games, swimming, walking, nail art, butterflies, and many other things. Weird mix, huh?

Anyhow, feel free to PM me if you'd like to talk, but I'll warn you now: I'm pretty shy.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:05 am
Hey everyone! I'm Retroactive Renegade, but my real name's Taylor. C: You can call me whatever you like. This is a pretty new account, but i've been on gaia all-in-all for about 6 years.

I'm 18 years old. I'll be going to college most likely in the spring for some degree i'm still not entirely sure on. I love the colour green and wolves. c: Music keeps me sane and I enjoy art.
I'm in a long distance relationship with an amazing man from the Netherlands. c:
I can be kind of shy at first, but eventually i'll start talking more. ^^ I like meeting new people and making new friends.

Retroactive Renegade

Versatile Hunter

5,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Peacocking

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:29 pm
Hi everyone my name is Pacessla (used to be KikyoSawakumi89) I've been on Gaia for a pretty long time now, so if you need any help just message me.

I love anime, nearly all kinds of animals (believe me I had a pet raccoon) and making friends.

Feel free to add me but please talk to me if you do.

biggrin xd : heart whee xp eek cool mrgreen ninja 4laugh rofl pirate burning_eyes dramallama  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff