Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Yaoi search! ;w; Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:25 pm
lSugarDosel

▍ ▎ ▏
▍ ▎ ▏
▍ ▎
Ҥiren Ϯakahashi
▏▍
▎ ▏▍
▎ ▏▍ ▎ ▏

User Image

╄━ ┛╰☆╮┗ ━╃ ╄━ ┛╰☆╮┗ ━╃ ╄━ ┛╰☆╮┗ ━╃ ╄━ ┛╰☆╮┗ ━╃ ╄━ ┛╰☆╮┗ ━╃

Hiren had noticed him sleeping and he grinned at the cute look on his face, but once he fell on his shoulder a blush exploded on his face. He managed to control it hoping Misaki hadn't noticed and he nodded gently, "Yeah...I'll pick you up." he said as he smiled to his brother. He looked to the misplaced hair and found himself reaching over and moved the lose strand fully out of his face. He smiled a bit softer once his hand pulled away, "Have a good day Misaki." he said to him.

Once he hopped out of the car he stayed a few minutes to watch him before he drove off back toward home. He sighed as he walked into the house and went up stairs to clean up the house, he went into Misaki's room first as he often did and smiled at the few pictures in it. Hiren made sure to only have one picture of them as a family and that was in his room.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:52 pm
Candice Cakes

User ImageoxoxoxoxUser ImageoxoxoxoxUser Image

User Image

ɱ ɩ ʂ ɑ ӄ ɩ oxҬ ɑ ӄ ɑ ɦ ɑ ʂ ɦ ɩ ❁ ❁ ❁

Nobody knows who I really am
I never felt this empty before

╒════════════════════════════

xx Misaki smiled and opened the door and got out, only to turn back to Hiren and wave goodbye. "Love ya~!" He yelled out then covered his mouth as if he had said something bad.
He quickly turned back around and face palmed himself, "God...that was so dorky." He mumbled to himself as he made his way into the school.

~About 7 hours later~

Misaki watched the school's clock on the wall as it ticked slowly, not even paying attention to the teacher and the lesson. Why did it matter anyway, he already knew most of the stuff they taught.
3...2...1, the bell rang and everyone ran out of the room. Most of the kids went out into the hallway to meet with their boyfriend's or girlfriend's, not Misaki, he didn't think he had time for a girlfriend. For some reason Hiren popped into his mind. When he had moved his hair this morning, something about him made Misaki just want to hug him. "Meeeh, stop, you're doing it again."
He walked out to the front of the school, waiting for Hiren to pick him up. In the mean time he sat down in the grass and pulled out the same notebook, reading from it like always. Suddenly a girl came and sat next to him, he knew for sure that she was just waiting like him for someone. Until she spoke to him, "What are you reading?" The girl asked, trying to peer over at Misaki's notebook.

Misaki quickly closed the notebook and peered up at the girl, "O-oh nothing...just school notes." He stuttered and wondered why the girl could possibly wanna talk to him.
The girl smiled and held out her hand to him, "Im Amy." She said sweetly. He hesitated for a moment then shook the girl's hand, "Im Misaki..." He said quietly. "Where is Hiren?!?" He panicked to himself.

════════════════════════════╛
And if I ever need someone to come along,
Who's gonna comfort me, and keep me strong?

Captain Pantie

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:20 am
lSugarDosel

▍ ▎ ▏
▍ ▎ ▏
▍ ▎
Ҥiren Ϯakahashi
▏▍
▎ ▏▍
▎ ▏▍ ▎ ▏

User Image

Hiren had spent the time his little brother was at school cleaning and doing his school work. He was working on editing some footage from the movie him and his group were making. It was a romance, as usual for anything he was doing with a group. All the girls constantly fell all over him no matter what he was doing, even a few of his teachers were coming on to him. He always snapped at them and they just kept coming, it pissed him off. He noticed the time and he got up "s**t! I'm late." he thought as he ran out of the house leaving the computer on with the footage playing of the kissing scene.

He hopped into the car and sped away toward the school. Once he got there he saw his little brother with some girl. He gritted his teeth a bit and he got out of the dark blue mustang he drove, it was a few years old but in great shape. A few people stared at him as he went over to Misaki his hands in his pockets with a smirk on his face, "Come on Misaki." he said sternly and reached a hand down to him.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:38 am
Candice Cakes

User Image

xx Misaki and Amy chatted for awhile longer, she seemed like a really nice person and with Hiren late to pick him up it was nice to have company.
He was laughing at a small joke she had told when Hiren walked over to him. His eyes widened as a hand was pulled out for him, it would be embarrassing just to take it and stand up. But he took it anyway and stood, looking down at Amy and giving a small smile. "It was nice meeting you." He said, hoping she wasn't a little freaked out.
Amy just smiled and nodded, "You too, Ill see you tomorrow." She responded then stood up and walked away. Misaki looked up at Hiren, his hand still in his. "What was that? You could have just waited in the car, I wouldn't have been long." He glared at him.

Hiren looked even more pissed off then usual, his tone wasn't very friendly as well. What was his problem?

Captain Pantie

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:46 am
lSugarDosel

▍ ▎ ▏
▍ ▎ ▏
▍ ▎
Ҥiren Ϯakahashi
▏▍
▎ ▏▍
▎ ▏▍ ▎ ▏

User Image

Hiren held his brother's hand and merely glared at the girl. He held his brother's hand and opened the door for him dodging his question completely. "Who was that?" he asked him as he got into the driver's seat and buckled himself in. He started the car again as he waited for Misaki to be ready before he would drive away. He also waited for his answer, his eye barely twitching from his anger and jealousy. He really hated it when his brother talked to girls, he knew why to. "I'm not gay...I'm not gay.." he kept saying to himself every time he got jealous like this.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:07 am
Candice Cakes

User Image

xx Misaki was dragged to the car with his hand still in Hiren's. He got in and buckled himself to the seat, "Her name's Amy. She was just keeping me company while I-i waited for you." He simply said. This wasn't really a big deal and Misaki knew this wasn't the first time he had seen Hiren get angry when he was with a girl.
Was he really that over protective? It's not like any harm could come from Misaki making friends. "A-are you okay? You seem...timid..." He said quietly as he stared over at Hiren from the passenger seat. He was always clueless when it came to Hiren, and could never tell what he was thinking. Something about seeing him look so jealous made him blush ever so lightly.

The tie around Misaki's neck was a little tight and he messed with it a little, trying to make it looser, but had no luck because he had no idea how to work the damn thing.
He sighed and leaned back in the seat, rolling down the window and letting the cool wind blow the hair out of his face.

Captain Pantie

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:17 am
lSugarDosel

▍ ▎ ▏
▍ ▎ ▏
▍ ▎
Ҥiren Ϯakahashi
▏▍
▎ ▏▍
▎ ▏▍ ▎ ▏

User Image

Hiren shook his head slightly, "I'm just...stressed over school work...and I don't want you talking to her again." he said to his little brother as he came to a stop light. He smiled a bit as he watched him mess with his tie. "You are so cute sometimes." he said not realizing he said it allowed. He reached over and loosened his tie not caring that the light turned green. He speed off just as cars began to honk at him and he pulled into the drive way. He got out of the car and opened Misaki's door for him as he walked back into the house. He went to his room the computer still on with the unfinished movie still on the kissing scene he was cutting together fully. He was searching for one of his notebooks, even after a day of cleaning his room was still a pig sty.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:39 am
Candice Cakes

User Image

xx Misaki's eyes widened and he quickly sat up in his seat, "Wha....What do you mean not to talk to her again! She didn't do anything wrong!" He said, almost yelling it.
He couldn't just tell him not to talk to someone! Could he? It's not like she had done anything to bring any harm to Misaki, why did Hiren care!
"And besides, I can't just ignore her all day tomorro-" His sentence was cut off by some surprising words he had heard. His cheeks burned and his face turned red while Hiren loosened his tie. "C-cute...?" He mumbled quietly to himself, turning his head quickly to the window, not even remembering what he was talking about.

Hiren had never called him cute before, what kind of a brother does that? Misaki kept his face towards the window the rest of the drive home, hurrying out of the car when his door was opened and ran into the house.
He set his backpack and books in his room and then went out to look for Hiren. He was in his room, probably working on another movie like always. He wasn't that bad at them either.
He walked into his room only to find a huge mess, "You've really got to let me clean sometimes..." He said staring down at the dirty floor. On the computer was a scene from the movie, not just a scene, but a kissing scene.

The childish side of Misaki started to show as he went over to Hiren's bed and laid down on it, burying his face in the pillow. Then he turned so he was laying on his back, "What's the new movie about?" He asked, his bright eyes wandering around the room.

Captain Pantie

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:44 am
lSugarDosel

▍ ▎ ▏
▍ ▎ ▏
▍ ▎
Ҥiren Ϯakahashi
▏▍
▎ ▏▍
▎ ▏▍ ▎ ▏

User Image

Hiren chuckled slightly when Misaki mentioned wanting to clean his room, "Trust me little brother, my room is way to messy for you." he said to him as he found the notebook he had been looking for under a pile of dirty clothes as he went back to the computer and he started to edit the scene once more. He noticed his behavior for a moment there, it interesting him but he just waved it off not wanting to let it bother him. Of course it still bothered him and he sighed as he tried to read through his chicken scratch hand writing and turned his hair around to face his bed.

"Its just some romance movie, childhood friends one gets called to the military during the second world war. He came back on injury before he was sent back. The usual stuff." he said as he tossed the notebook aside and he let out a frustrated sigh. Hiren stood and ran a hand through his hair before he collapsed on the bed beside his little brother, "How was your day anyway?" he asked though it was muffled a bit by the blankets he was talking into.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:42 am
Candice Cakes

User Image

xx Misaki put his hands behind his head and shrugged his shoulders, "The same as always. Until you went and embarrassed me in front of that girl." He glared at Hiren and stuck his tongue out.
It didn't matter now anyway, Misaki wasn't really a "popular" kid in school, so what did one less friend mean to him. The new movie interested him and he turned his head to face his brother, "Have you even ever been in love?" He asked, tilting his head.
Hirne always made romance movies, but he never saw him in a relationship with a girl before, ever. He wasn't bad looking or anything and usually Misaki would see girls all over him.

He noticed that the question sounded kind of personal and he blushed lightly, "N-never mind, sorry for asking." He buried his face back into the pillow.

Captain Pantie

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:27 pm
lSugarDosel

▍ ▎ ▏
▍ ▎ ▏
▍ ▎
Ҥiren Ϯakahashi
▏▍
▎ ▏▍
▎ ▏▍ ▎ ▏

User Image

Hiren looked up at his little brother a blush across his cheeks at the question, and he knew the answer. He had been in love, for the past two years he had been in love. But he would never acknowledge it, he debated with himself mentally if he should answer the question. The older male sat up and patted his brother's back a bit, "Yes...I have." he muttered before he got up and saved his work on the computer. "I'll make us some sushi for dinner." he said as he left his room not minding his little brother being in it.

Hiren went into the kitchen and got out all the things he would need and noticed they were out of a certain kind of raw fish. "Damn it I have to go to the store.." he said aloud and in that same pissy voice he always used when he had to leave the house and wasn't sure if Misaki would go with him.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:49 pm
Candice Cakes

User Image

xx Misaki quickly looked up at Hiren confused, "But with who?!" He yelled as his brother left the room.
He grabbed one of the blankets and followed him out into the kitchen, the thought of who his brother could possibly like running through his mind. He leaned against the kitchen's wall and crossed his arms over his chest.
"I don't have to go with you this time do I?" Misaki asked, rolling his eyes. Hiren made him go EVERYWHERE with him.

He would be sure to bring up the love subject later, needing to know who it was for some reason. He put the blanket around himself feeling warm and secure with it.

Captain Pantie

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:17 pm
lSugarDosel

▍ ▎ ▏
▍ ▎ ▏
▍ ▎
Ҥiren Ϯakahashi
▏▍
▎ ▏▍
▎ ▏▍ ▎ ▏

User Image

Hiren smiled a bit and he ignored his question. He ruffled his little brother's hair as he walked by him, "You can stay here if you want." he said with a small hint of irritation in his voice. He grabbed the keys and opened the door to head out to the car. He did lock the front door though as he headed out to the local fish market. He did worry about his little brother but he was old enough to take care of himself....like it mattered he still worried.

He tried to be fast, mainly since some of the things in his notebook were movie scripts he didn't want his brother reading. And there were pictures of them together in a shoe box under his bed. Hiren did want to keep his one secret a secret for the rest of his life..or as long as he could last.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:17 pm
Candice Cakes

User Image

xx Misaki nodded, "Okay, ill stay here and guard the house!" He laughed because he knew if someone were really to sneak into the house he'd be a goner.
He wandered aimlessly around the house,his hands in his pockets as he walked back into Hiren's room. He sat on the edge of the bed and and swung his feet over the end, they hit something that seemed to be under the bed.
"What the..." He mumbled as he looked under him and found a small box. Now he knew Hiren didn't like his stuff to be looked through, but he couldn't resist.

Misaki pulled the box out and sat down on the floor with it. His head tilted as he opened it and found a few pictures, him and Hiren together. A soft blush crossed his cheeks as he took the rest of the pictures out.
They were all laid out on the floor, Misaki peering at everyone of them. The ones from when they were kids made him laugh. "Why had Hiren kept these?" He thought to himself. Surely they were all keep safes, I mean it's not like someone would ever throw out pictures like these.
He picked up one of the pictures of Hiren putting his arm around him, while Misaki was trying to pull away. "Why hasn't he ever showed me these?"

Captain Pantie

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:53 pm
lSugarDosel

▍ ▎ ▏
▍ ▎ ▏
▍ ▎
Ҥiren Ϯakahashi
▏▍
▎ ▏▍
▎ ▏▍ ▎ ▏

User Image

Hiren's mind was wandering to his little brother and the times when he would lift him up on to his shoulders to reach things on the high shelves. He got the fish he needed and a few more things as he paid for it all. He ran into a girl from his class and blew her off as usual and she was a bit more persistent, "Please? Just one date?" the girl asked, he thought her name was Tawny and he huffed. "For the last time, no." he said as he got into his mustang and speed off leaving her in the dust.

He finally got home and he grabbed the bags as he headed inside. He herd Misaki in his room and he started to put stuff away before he came into his room to see his brother with all the pictures he had kept. His face exploded with a blush and he took the pictures and put them back. "What..have I told you about going through my stuff?" he said through his clenched teeth.

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces