Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
trapped with a monster Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

birth control faces

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:45 am
Dante Kazahana
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Dante Kazahana
"Vi, i care about you more than anything. i was scared and tried to protect you. Please stop crying..." He said as he touched her cheek.
Violet gasped when h touched her face, fury and fear flossed into her before she passes out on the floor.

he caught her before she hit the floor. he gently picked her up and laid her on the bed again. the look that was in her eyes was fresh in his mind and it killed him.

he sat away from her to calm.

Violet awoke several hours later in what she hoped would be her home, but was still the same old scary place she was at before. She started screaming and breathing heavily when she saw Alex, then began to look for something as her face slowly turned red. "Inhaler! My.... Inhaler!" She screamed to Alex as she couldnt breathe well.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:00 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
User Image
Name: Violet Dufont

"Crap. i'll be back." He said and ran out of the room. when he returned he held it out for her to take, "Vi, please stop screaming. it kills me inside when you do."  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

birth control faces

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:55 pm
Dante Kazahana
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
User Image

"Crap. i'll be back." He said and ran out of the room. when he returned he held it out for her to take, "Vi, please stop screaming. it kills me inside when you do."
Violet snatched the inhaler from him and breathed it in, ten out it on the nightstand beside her. "You can't be killed inside... Your already dead!" She screamed at Alex loudly as she looked around the room for ways to get out. There was no windows. Just that door. And judging by TE chances that this man was most likely not Alex, she realized the only choice she ha was to stay here and hope for a free ticket out. But this man did look strikingly similar to Alex.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:19 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
User Image

he sighed, "Vi... it's still me. and i wouldn't hurt you. i'd rather be burn in hell than hurt you. is there something i can get you?"  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

birth control faces

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:27 pm
Dante Kazahana
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
User Image

he sighed, "Vi... it's still me. and i wouldn't hurt you. i'd rather be burn in hell than hurt you. is there something i can get you?"
Violet didn't relieve what he had to say, but she kept it in mind. All this time, she didn't realize how hungry she was. "Some water and something that I can eat please.."She said as she thought dreamily of the old Alex and how she missed him. She thought of how they planned to live a happy life together, the first time they made love, the pest time they kissed, everything was still fresh in her mind as she began to cry thinking about him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:24 am
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
User Image

he returned with her favorite food on a plate and a glass of water. he sat it on the table by the bed as he sat down in his chair.

he tried not to look at her, but it was too hard. he loved her and seeing vi freak out was killing him.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

birth control faces

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:51 am
Dante Kazahana
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
User Image

he returned with her favorite food on a plate and a glass of water. he sat it on the table by the bed as he sat down in his chair.

he tried not to look at her, but it was too hard. he loved her and seeing vi freak out was killing him.
Violwt rushed to the table, she was really hungry. But she was suprised to see it was her favorite! "How did you know?" She asked the Alex impostor.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:52 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
User Image

"because i'm your boyfriend." He said, knowing she didn't believe him, "We were each others first kiss. it was at the theaters after watching the dark knight. we were waiting for our parents to pick us up. i was so nervious i missed your lips and kissed your nose."  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

birth control faces

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:06 pm
Dante Kazahana
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
User Image

"because i'm your boyfriend." He said, knowing she didn't believe him, "We were each others first kiss. it was at the theaters after watching the dark knight. we were waiting for our parents to pick us up. i was so nervious i missed your lips and kissed your nose."

Violet giggled, remembering that night. "I remember I laughed so hard and went to kiss you back." She then stopped and correcte herself, her face paper white. "I mean Alex! You aren't Alex!" She said as she looked at him with fear in her eyes, then chomped down on the food.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:22 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

the look of fear had disappeared and hearing her giggle made him so happy.

when she turned back he felt torn again. he had to do it again, "How about our first time having sex? we were at the beach with friends and they didn't believe we never had sex. so the night before we all were to leave, they left and took your clothes and left you only see through clothes. we were bashful at first. and we thought you might be pregnant when you threw up, but it was bad food."  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

birth control faces

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:56 pm
Dante Kazahana
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

the look of fear had disappeared and hearing her giggle made him so happy.

when she turned back he felt torn again. he had to do it again, "How about our first time having sex? we were at the beach with friends and they didn't believe we never had sex. so the night before we all were to leave, they left and took your clothes and left you only see through clothes. we were bashful at first. and we thought you might be pregnant when you threw up, but it was bad food."
Violet frowned, her face red at first, but she could remember that feeling of pleasure that passionate night, then the feeling of dread when they thought she was pregnant, then the feeling of relief when they found out it was otherwise. A small smile formed on her face. "I was so happy when I wasn't pregnant... I mean, don't get me wrong, I would have loved to have his baby, it was just too soon though. Well, it would have been..." Then she thought of something chilling. "Wait.. How long were you stalking us?" She asked. "You know so much... Did you watch us make love?" She asked with a shocked face.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:11 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
User Image

He facepalmed himself, "What? no! I AM ALEX!"

He slumped over and sighed, "Vi... is there anything to prove i'm your alex?"  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

birth control faces

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:00 pm
Dante Kazahana
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
User Image

He facepalmed himself, "What? no! I AM ALEX!"

He slumped over and sighed, "Vi... is there anything to prove i'm your alex?"

Violet had a look of disgust in her eye. Then she thought for a while. "Okay, sing our song jut the way you always did." She said to him with a smile. She always loved how he would sing their special song. It always made her smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:08 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
User Image

he laughed slightly then began to sing their song.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

birth control faces

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:26 pm
Dante Kazahana
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
User Image

he laughed slightly then began to sing their song.

Tears filled Violets eyes, because once he started singing she knew. All this time she had been afraid of him, and she was wrong. "Alex, baby!" Se said as she got up as nearly tackled him in a huh. "God I missed you!" She said as she kissed him over and over. "I never want to lose you again!" She said as Se kissed him more, hugging him right to her.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff