Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
My unique self. (needs boy) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:52 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Michael nodded and headed to his room to get dressed. He put on a white t-shirt, blue jeans, and black tennis shoes. He then came out to Violet and smiled and nodded "Yeah lets go" He said then started walking outside  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:07 pm
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Michael nodded and headed to his room to get dressed. He put on a white t-shirt, blue jeans, and black tennis shoes. He then came out to Violet and smiled and nodded "Yeah lets go" He said then started walking outside

Violet smiled and skipped after him. When they got to the park, she hopped onto a swing and slowly kicked her feet. She loved feeling the wind on her face as some kids stated at her, seeing her pink hair and different colored eyes. A lot of people freaked out over her red eye. Violet hopped off TE swing Shula and sat behind a tree so the people would stop staring at her.  

birth control faces

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:21 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Michael laughed a little watching her then when she got off the swing he followed her behind the tree "What's wrong weren't you having fun?" He asked with a smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:07 pm
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Michael laughed a little watching her then when she got off the swing he followed her behind the tree "What's wrong weren't you having fun?" He asked with a smile
Violet looked at him and gave him a nervous shrug. "I was... Until people started staring." Violet said with a shy smile. "I really an okay though." She lied as Se twirled a flower stem in her hand.  

birth control faces

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:05 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Michael looked down at her and sighed "Well who cares if they were staring" he said with a smile "Just go back and have some fun ok?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:38 am
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Michael looked down at her and sighed "Well who cares if they were staring" he said with a smile "Just go back and have some fun ok?"
Violet nodded then smiled up at him and then stood up and slowly walked back to the swing she was on before and started swinging.  

birth control faces

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:06 am
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Violet nodded then smiled up at him and then stood up and slowly walked back to the swing she was on before and started swinging.

Michael smiled and walked back with her then started pushing her on the swing  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:43 pm
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Violet giggled as he pushed her. "Micheal, you don't have to push me, silly!" She said as she could feel the breeze against her face, loving the feeling she had when she was with him.  

birth control faces

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:00 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Violet giggled as he pushed her. "Micheal, you don't have to push me, silly!" She said as she could feel the breeze against her face, loving the feeling she had when she was with him.

Michael laughed a little "I know I thought it would help you feel better knowing someone is with you" he said with a smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:24 pm
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Michael laughed a little "I know I thought it would help you feel better knowing someone is with you" he said with a smile

Violet shrugged. "true." She giggled. "Push away, buddy!" She said with a giggle as she softly kicked her legs, giving her the slightest boost.  

birth control faces

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:32 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Violet shrugged. "true." She giggled. "Push away, buddy!" She said with a giggle as she softly kicked her legs, giving her the slightest boost.

Michael smiled and continued to push her "Ok then" he said with a smile as he pushed her  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:13 pm
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Michael smiled and continued to push her "Ok then" he said with a smile as he pushed her

Violet smiled and continued to lightly kick her legs. Then she turned to him. "Let's go on the Marry-go-round?" She asked as she pointed to the large spinning machine.  

birth control faces

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:15 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Violet smiled and continued to lightly kick her legs. Then she turned to him. "Let's go on the Marry-go-round?" She asked as she pointed to the large spinning machine.

Michael laughed a little "Am I going to have to push you on that too?" he asked with a smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:34 pm
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Michael laughed a little "Am I going to have to push you on that too?" he asked with a smile
Violet laughed. "We'll take turns, okay?" Violet smiled as she got up and grabbed his hand and took him to it where she got on and held onto a bar. "Or we can let the wind push us." She said with a smile as the wind picked up and lightly spun her. "See? Get on!" She said.  

birth control faces

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:44 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Violet laughed. "We'll take turns, okay?" Violet smiled as she got up and grabbed his hand and took him to it where she got on and held onto a bar. "Or we can let the wind push us." She said with a smile as the wind picked up and lightly spun her. "See? Get on!" She said.

Michael laughed a bit and stepped on the Mary-Go-Round "Fine" he said then pushed off the ground making them go faster "How's that?"  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff