Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:28 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow Raven sighed and ran a hand through her dark hair, pushing the hood of her cloak off as she did. "Rainer, this is the fifth battle--in a row--that we've fought where you've disobeyed orders and put others in danger. By doing so, you mar the image of the League and heroes in general, but it's not simply an issue of looking good. We've been lucky so far, but one of these days you're going to do something that will get you or someone else hurt or killed."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:47 pm
“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Aster wanders aimlessly through the Hall of Justice and sighs silently as she stops in a less crowded area and looks around. She had been taken here earlier by one of the Justice League members an hour ago and it seemed that they had forgotten about her.

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:31 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Vonna strolled through the halls of the Hall of Justice, focusing on the less populated areas. She didn't like being in places with too many people around when she might need to act quickly. As she walked around, she spotted a girl who looked rather lost. Vonna shoved her hands into the pockets of her baggy sweatshirt and headed for the girl. When she neared her, she took one hand from her pockets and tapped her on the shoulder. "Um, excuse me? Do you need some help finding your way around?" she asked softly.

Give me some one to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:40 pm
“I'll deliver it to you,

Aster jumps slightly when the other girl taps her shoulder. Smiling sheepishly, she quickly signs that she had been brought her by a JL member and seemed to have been forgotten, though if the girl didn't know sign language then there may be some communication issues.

Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:44 pm
(A enemy one day a friend the next.)
Dressed in nothing but a pair of basket ball shorts, a torn T-shirt and a pair of martial arts shoes Brink was within another part of the training area. The safety locks were turned on but even so the force he was attacking with could be felt thru the ground with tremors that exploded outwards. Within each attack he let lose was simple silence seeming almost in a more meditative state. Within he had the training aid up nearly to max as he lowered himself under an attack from one of the digitized villians the system had brought in only to spin bringing his heel cracking into the holograms skull the force increase several fold and slamming the holo into the wall.

"Time limit reached" a robotic voice said over the loudspeaker within the room as Brink shook himself off taking in a deep breath. He had again been able to draw his powers a bit farther that day on how many full forced strikes he could do in a row without worry. "Just a bit more to push past it" he muttered to himself walking over to the side and picking up his towel. He was soaked in sweat from his workout but it seemed as any member could vouch since his arrival that his time was spent almost completely in the training room. "That was a good work out" he muttered to no one in general as he exited he room and stared walking thru the halls.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:45 pm
I became /i.n/s.a/n.e/...

Mara sighed quietly, seeing the boy stare at her hands -the only visible part of her body. "I'm sick, and in town to see a friend, don't worry." She said, trying to sound light, unburdened. He nodded softly. "Feel better." He said. She left silently. On the street, someone bumped into her, trying to take her bag. She stopped walking. Easy.... Everyone within about 4 or 5 feet would see a man standing behind Mara, in front of the man trying to steal her bag. He would be perfectly ordinary, nothing remarkable about him, other than he was pointing a gun directly at the thief's head. People scattered. "Drop it," the vision said, and the man ran away. The vision faded away like dust in the sun and Mara walked home. No one actually looked at the man, if they had they would have noticed they could see through him, and as he materialized someone had actually walked right through him; but that doesn't matter, because people don't see, they look, but don't see. Mara didn't know for sure where she was headed -it was the latest place she called home; but still she walked, waiting, knowing one of her 'friends' would run into her eventually.

With long .i.n.t.e.r..v.a.l.s. of horrible sanity.

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:56 pm
"Well maybe if you trusted me more and not left me to babysit every bystander I would follow more orders but you still treat me like a nine year old." Rainer said pulling on his hood "Whatever don't you two have some important mission to save the world to go to wile leaving me behind."

Ghost looked to Snow wondering what he was going to do with his child.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:58 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Vonna's brow furrowed for a moment. "I'm sorry, could you slow down please? I can sign, but I'm still learning," she said, signing slowly as she spoke.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:07 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

Snow Raven exhaled slowly and met her husband's gaze, then she turned back to Rainer. "I think it's time you worked with a team other than your father and me. A team of heroes your own age."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:20 pm
“I'll deliver it to you,

Aster smiles apologetically at the girl and signs slower, "I was brought here by one of the JL people, but they seem to have forgotten about me. My name is Asterael." She smiles again and offers a hand to shake.

Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:46 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

"Asterael?" Vonna asked, shaking the other girl's hand. "Did I say that right? I'm Vonna. Would you like me to help you find the League member who brought you here? And can I call you Aster? Asterael's a bit of a mouthful."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:54 pm
“I'll deliver it to you,

Aster takes advantage of the physical contact to use her telepathy. "Aster's fine. And the League member told me to wait for someone who would come talk to me about something, but I can't remember who the persons name is..."

Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:59 pm
"What Like The Teen Titans?" He asked remembered that both his parents once where apart of them.

"You think he's ready for that? He's not known for his stealth" Ghost said remembering trying to train him how to hide from people. "You know I think one of the other members where suppose to bring a mute girl for the team as well."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:06 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

"Then perhaps this will help him learn it," Snow Raven said. "And, no, Rainer. Not quite like the Titans. As it is, they have enough on their plate at the moment." She turned to Ghost. "Shall we find this girl, then?"

Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Vonna gasped and jerked her hand from the other girl's grasp. "Sorry. You surprised me. Why would they leave you alone in the Hall? This place is giant! We can probably find whoever it was you were supposed to wait for quicker if we look for them. I've been here enough times to know my way around. Let me help you."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:15 pm
"Hey Archer, wassup?" Lewis called out cheerily as he walked down the halls. He had tried and failed to find Bigfoot, just like the past hundred tries, but it was no big deal. Lewis would find him, and then he would get a souvenir photo.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff