Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
From Two Different Worlds... [Starting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tweeterbri

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:40 pm
BubblyBubbi

User Image

▍ ▎ ▏ Clyde Arwen Katindale ▏ ▎ ▍

Just because your suppossed to swim with the flow..

⊗ ╀ ╁ ╂ ╃ ╄ ╅ ╆ ╇ ╈ ╉ ╊ ╋ ⊗ ⊗ ╀ ╁ ╂ ╃ ╄ ╅ ╆ ╇ ╈ ╉ ╊ ╋ ⊗

Grumble..growl....gurgle the boys stomach complained. "I get it! Your hungry now hush." he used his foot and pushed against the side walk propelling himself a bit further down the walkway. His skateboard's soft purr and the sperratic sound of his music echoing up from the headphones around his neck was Clyde's company at the moment..but not for long. He smirked and jumped off the sidewalk to cross the street to her house, once there he kicked up his board and leaned it against the fence for later.
The bag he was carrying, was food for two. He wanted to give the princess a taste of the outside world.
Biting onto the handles the plastic bag he crouched and placed his fingertips on the ground to steady himself. Looks like its calmed down in there..hopfully she is there and I'm not about to go deliver to an empty bedroom. with a deep breath he jumped and grabbed onto the top of the fence before swinging his legs over and falling to the ground below with a less then gracefull landing. "Crap..ouch" by not to gracful he meant landing on his tail. The boy kept in a low crouch though and he quickly sprinted across the lawn towards the house. With food bag in mouth, Clyde dropped and slid on his knees up against the wall. Once here he stayed perfectly still, his ears perked up and listening. No one took notice it seemed so he continued with what he was doing.
"If I were a cat..this would be easier." his eyes took in the height that separated him from his goal, the girls room. Better be careful. He rubbed his hands together in prepreation. With an grin he crouched and jumped attempting to grab onto the window seal.. a miss! He cursed, snapping his fingers before jumping again but this time snagged the ledge. Smirking he braced his feet against the wall for support. "Hey." reaching up with a now dirty hand, Clyde gently tapped on the window pane without hesiitation. This was the beauty's room no doubt. He'd seen her pretty face through it enough times to remember, his heart skipped just thinking about it.

Doesn't mean that you can't turn around and follow your own road now does it?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:16 pm
Tweeterbri

User Image
ღ Ϻɨεяяσ Ӄɑsɑӄɨ ღ

EXO-K - What Is Love

As the sun rises and sets, in the end,..

Mierro was deeply asleep, smiling away at the thought of being with him. Her tail and ears acted on their own as her imagination took flight. She would purr every once in awhile, even meow softly when she was happy. Ears perking, Mierro heard a knock and her leg kicked to the sound of it "Hmm..." she groaned and then heard a second knock. Rising her head up slowly she looked around. The blanket covered one of her ears and was wrapped tightly around her since she rolled around. Feeling like a sushi roll Mierro inched out of her covers and rubbed her eyes. Staring at where the noise was coming for she got out of bed and stared into the darkness. The only light that came into her room was through the window, the beautiful gleaming moonlight. Suddenly, Mierro jumped backwards, scared. There was an odd outline of something outside her window. "A killer? A burglar? A monster!?" her thoughts started to run wild. Knowing she had to face it to protect her home, Mierro grabbed her perfume bottle and got it ready to spray. Slowly, she crept up to her window, making sure she stayed down low. Using her hunting abilities and reached the window and stood up beside the curtains. Quickly she opened up the window and sprayed her bottle many times frantically Die burglar! Die!!"

❁❀✿✾❁❀✿✾❁❀✿✾❁❀✿✾❁❀✿✾❁❀✿✾❁❀✿✾

...I will still always be alone

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

xxbbybearxx

Tweeterbri

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:44 pm
BubblyBubbi

User Image

Clyde was beginning to think he had miss counted the windows since no one was making an appearance. Swallowing he tapped again and tilted his head a bit, ears swiveled up. Someone was coming! But whom?
He leaned up using his legs and just then the glass lifted. That alone nearly made him drop, then he was attacked by an array of perfume scents. He let go of the bag with his mouth, his senses being flooded with the sweet scent of girlyness! He snorted and leaned back just barely catching the plastic bag with his knees. "Shh! Wait its me!" he rubbed his nose against his jackets sleeve peeking at her from behind the dark colored material. She was even more beautiful up close. Silky chocolate brown hair, dark carmel colored doe like eyes and smooth complection..her skin looked so soft. The boy was tempted to reach up and gently run a thumb across her cheeck right then but unfortunately his hands were occupied. Clyde smiled but it was covered up by a few coughs. That stuff was powerful! "Sorry kitten, I didn't think to be aware that you were probably resting." he truely hadn't. His one tracted mind had only been focused on the exciting idea of getting to see her.
Just goes to proove...don't wake people up from their sleep.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:46 pm
((That was good lol loved it!))  

Tweeterbri

xxbbybearxx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:12 pm
Tweeterbri

User Image
ღ Ϻɨεяяσ Ӄɑsɑӄɨ ღ

EXO-K - What Is Love

When Mierro opened her eyes after hearing a guys voice, she stopped and stared at him. Her face showed confusion as how she didnt truth comprehend what was happening. Blinking many multiple time, Mierro took a step back and asked Am I dreaming...?" to no one in particular. Quickly snapping out of her trace she rushed to go help him, blushing but it was out of sight since her room was so dark. "I-I-Im so sorry... I thought you were a monster or a killer or something!" she slowly started to panic. Pulling him inside, she closed her window but left the curtains open. Her clock read 1:12 and she laughed a bit "What are you doing here so late at night? No. Wait. What are you even doing here? How did you get up here?" she started to throw random questions around. Seeing in his hand was a plastic bag, she could smell food and her mouth watered. Her tail started to flick but when her attention turned to the guy she noticed that it was the mysterious boy she had always yearned for. Her face grew hotter and her body started to shake. All she could see was the outline of his ears and tail, and his body. His body was lean and tall. Wanting to reach out to him, she refrained and sat on her bed. Then she remembered what he had called her. "Kitten?" she thought and started to giggle.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:21 pm
I was typing and all of the sudden I just wanted to include that because it made me laugh xDD making it interesting~  

xxbbybearxx

Tweeterbri

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:09 pm
BubblyBubbi

User Image

After the attack of perfume ceased, she realized who he was. A look of recognition crossed her delicate features before she disappeared completely from veiw. Clyde lifted a brow, ears perked up. The sound of her voice nearly made the canines body melt..he could feel his fingers turn to jelly but luckily she came back and grabbed his wrists and helped him up and into the dimly lit room she resided in. His night vision wasn't all that in a bag of chips so the room itself was not to clear to him.

Clyde laughed at the flustered neko, not only was it cute..but adorable dare he say?
"Pssht, I'm only a butt when my morning alarm goes off." he smiled at the mild joke noticing her glance at the clock resting on the nightstand. The deep brown mutt ears drooped slightly, Oh wow. Its one in the morning..no wonder the waffle house was the only thing open. he hadn't realized. He rubbed his cheeck sheepishly as she soon pointed this out. "I uhh..thought it was so much earlier." he almost felt guilty for waking her up so late at night. "Heh, I jumped! Took a few tries but whallah." his voice lowered in volume again..didn't want to wake the rest of the house now did they. Clyde looked up to her again catching the hungry gaze that rolled over the white bag he had
Which he might add was able to hold onto this whole while. "Breakfast?" the boy set it gently on the bed beside her before sitting upon the floor at her feet, tail slowly wagging. He was studying her...eyes excitedly flashing. He couldn't believe that she was sitting here right infront of the dog featured boy after so many weeks of being on the otherside of the window. Clyde's body relaxed a bit, a feeling of calm washed over him. All the wondering and "what ifs" having been knocked from his already full plate to be replaced with meeting and content. The teen blinked, realizing he was staring. You'll freak her out. he looked away embarrassed.

((I like good interesting and humour filled posts! A twist is also enjoyed ^_^ besides it was funny indeed I agree! ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:39 pm
Tweeterbri

User Image
ღ Ϻɨεяяσ Ӄɑsɑӄɨ ღ

EXO-K - What Is Love

Mierro rubbed the back of her head and stared off to the side "Umm yeah, I would love some..." Her pulse was quickening and she started to stutter, so instead she kept her mouth shut. Not wanting to embarrass herself Mierro just continued to watch the boy. Wanting to see him better she reached for her lamp light, pulled the string and a low orangish light shone through out the room, casting shadows of objects all over the room. It seemed a bit creepy to her but she finally could see this beautiful boy's face and details better. His eyes were green and orange, a unique detail that caught her eye first. She followed the outline of his body and almost started to melt. Perfect in every form and fashion she could think of. Not being able to comprehend still why this was all happening she got off of her bed and sat across from him. No noticing that she was purring from the happiness sweltering inside her she reached over to the plastic bag and opened it, pulling out everything inside and setting it all in front of them. Feeling his presence within her room, she started to inch forward to him. Catching herself from getting any closer she blushed and then managed to say "B-b-by the way... my name isnt Kitten." Mierro looked up at him and smirked "Its Kasaki. Mierro Kasaki." holding out her hand to him, she tried to hide her shakiness by offering a greeting to him.

xxbbybearxx

Tweeterbri

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:27 am
BubblyBubbi

User Image

She's purring! Freakin cute.. he could barely contain the statement from leaving his lips. But his mindful appendage didn't help in hiding the thought for as she sat down across from him unpacking the buffet of breakfast treats his scruffy tail wagged back and forth like a pup. Clyde did his best to ignore it, which turned out to be easy since her presence was easily distractin enough.
He was glaad he'd come. Did clyde regret practicaly breaking and entering into a girls room for whom he barely knew? Pssht, no! For he knew that this little neko was the one. How you ask? By the way his skin tingled as she scooted closer, how his heart fluttered in his chest like a canary, the shakey limbs, and lastly the unbearable urge to reach out and stroke a hand..touch a blushed cheeck. Your ahead of yourself aren't ya champ? he blinked and focused on the fork he was now holding in attempt to hide the girly feelings.
Even that didn't last though as she spoke up again, stuttering out a sentence before introducing herself. Clyde held out his own hand and clasped hers, "Well Mierro, nice to meet you. I'm Clyde Katindale.." the boy grinned and gave a firm handshake. "Unfortunatly my friend
, I'm afraid that the nickname has quite grown on me."
he playfully said, his eyes were closed while his head turned to the side in mock fancy. He held this pose for a mere moment before cracking open an eye to glance at her, a grin returnig. It was unfortunately true. It had been her name for him for the past few weeks, besides it fit her. The boy waved his fork around, "
Just kidding Mierro."
he laughed but quickly shushed himself. People were sleeping..
Success! I...have a name from her.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:16 pm
Tweeterbri

User Image
ღ Ϻɨεяяσ Ӄɑsɑӄɨ ღ

EXO-K - What Is Love

"Clyde Katindale.." she held the thought for moment before smiling softly to herself. She had pretended to crack her back to hide her face from his view. Flushed from his strong manly hands, she started to shake again but didnt want him to know about it. How could she be so entranced to one person!? She didnt believe it as first, but how she is acting now, it was definitely true. Mierro was in love. Taking a deep breath she turned back to him and raised an eyebrow at him "Kitten..?" she gave the name a thought "Actually I dont mind it. It sounds suiting." she laughed and then looked at him up and down "You know, you really arent a mutt. Your very,.. umm handsome..." Mierro said the last part as a mumble and looked away when she did. Scratching her face with her finger, she started to feel awkward, seeing as how she never had a full conversion with someone outside of the comfort of her home. Quickly she started to pick up her chopsticks and filled her bowl with seafood, her favorite. It was no surprise that she loved seafood since her parents raised her like a true pure breed kitten. Mierro's blood line was ending soon since most of her cousins were girls, so all of them were kept inside the house like herself. With all their efforts, getting a boy wasnt easy for them. The smell of fish lingered in her room and she started to dig in. The food was divine and rich, succulent and flavorful, every bite melted in her mouth. Her tail swayed on the ground, tapping his foot every time without her notice.

xxbbybearxx

Tweeterbri

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:10 pm
BubblyBubbi

User Image

He pretended not to notice as she stretched, hiding a rosey blush from his veiw by doing so. To prevent any more discomfort he scooped up a peice of waffle from the second box and popped it into his mouth. Odd combination we are huh. Fish and waffles..dogs and cats. he hadn't been sure if the girl would like syrup drizzled foods so he had stopped next door and picked up some seafood for her. He was glad he did..
a smile reappeared, "Alright, Kitten it is..if you truely don't mind that is." Clyde was beginning to relax now, getting use to her presence and the situation. Or atleast untill she called him handsome, that he wasn't use to hearing from a girl. Well not anymore atleast. His motther use to tell him that he was handsome every Sunday when they went to church. His father and him didn't go anymore now, they were sorta out of routine.
"Why thank you..I like your choice of words, strrong and manly!" he laughed. Usually his friends, Toto and Ceil, would describe hims as pretty. Not hus favorite word."Your quite charming yourself Mierro." he winked and took another bite of food seemingly uneffected by the word mutt the canine wasn't bothered anymore not like he use to be. Besides, he had a hunch it was a name she didn't normally use..something her looney maid or parents used.
A soft brush, and then another..he lookedd down and smirked. Her tail was wagging about as well, it played along hiis foot absently. He flicked his own tail over and caught hers with it, "Playing footies hmm?" he joked.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:14 pm
(Sorry if that post sounds jumpy x.x..had a hard time blending this one))  

Tweeterbri

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:23 pm
BubblyBubbi
I was typing and all of the sudden I just wanted to include that because it made me laugh xDD making it interesting~

hi um, may I join? just tell me how can i come in and i'll take it from there if u don't mind ^^"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:27 pm
PopCandy22
BubblyBubbi

hi um, may I join? just tell me how can i come in and i'll take it from there if u don't mind ^^"

You know, I think i could use another rper. The maid, Yamaki. Would you mind rping as her? Ill give you the details of you don^^  

xxbbybearxx

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:28 pm
BubblyBubbi
PopCandy22
BubblyBubbi

You know, I think i could use another rper. The maid, Yamaki. Would you mind rping as her? Ill give you the details of you don^^

sure sure ^^  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces