Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:25 pm
((That is true on both counts. Boredom and photobucket have taught me that Gamzee fanart comes in three flavors: 'd'awww', 'dayumn that boy's cool and/or hot', and 'oh sweet jegus nightmare fuel incarnate'.))

Kaistern jumped in surprise from the sudden noise of Ophelia's device before leaning over the railing to see the results. Lots of screaming and panic, always nice, and the man was....Kaistern smiled brightly at the power of her machine. "Oh you have got to teach me how to use that thing! Oh please, please, pleeeease!" he begged as he clasped his hands together, putting on his best puppy dog eyes, which was quite a feat for a mad demon king like himself.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:53 pm
{Sometimes all three at once.}

Kaistern should not have asked that. Being the gun-nut that she is, Ophelia loves talking about guns or anything related to guns. Give her the chance, and her previously crippeling shyness will vanish into thin air upon the mentioning of said guns. With perhaps more excitement than she'd ever normally show, she exclaimed, "I'd be happy to!" After that, it all went downhill from there. She went on to explain various safety procedures for the gun, how to load and unload bullets, what bullets were, how to aim your gun, the proper way to shoot, the importance of cleaning out your gun regularly, how to clean your gun, and then went on to compare the power of a sniper rifle to that of other guns. Finally, upon finishing with her cheery yet long winded speech, she held out her gun to Kaistern. (A highly foolish move on her part.) "Wanna try it?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:03 pm
"Would I?!" Kaistern happily took the rifle, turning it over and around in his hands a few times first like a little kid that got into the big boy toys for the first time before readying it as he'd been instructed. He whipped it around this way and that as he peered through the scope, occasionally poking his head up as he tried to find an acceptable target. Eventually his sights fell upon a sleeping hobo who was swiftly put out of his misery with a bullet to the heart. Upon seeing his first kill through the scope, he let out a hollow laugh. "Oh I like this! Just think of how unstoppable the army would be if they were armed with these gun things!" he said as he looked the gun over in his hands, a smile still spread across his face.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:30 pm
"If my home village is still standing, I could try to negotiate a trade contract for more guns. Or at the very least I could convince an old friend of mine to custom craft one for you." Ophelia offered, remembering that her younger sister, Pandora, was quite skilled at forging guns and the like. "Nice shot, by the way. If I didn't know better I'd think you've been shooting this thing for years."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:38 pm
"I like to think it's the killer instinct of mine." Kaistern said as he briefly adopted the crazed expression he often wore when he was in one of his bloodthirsty moods. "If it can kill, then I can use it." he said as he stood the rifle next to him while tentatively licking at one of his claws. His face fell back to its usual mellow expression with a frown. "It's not as much fun with no splatter to taste later."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:09 pm
Now that the moment had passed, Ophelia had lost much of the confidence and bravado she previously held. "So...uhm...do you want to do something else, then?" she asked, thinking that he wasn't as interested in shooting the rifle anymore since there wasn't any up-close gore to enjoy from this distance.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:18 pm
((So apparently Kaistern's pic decided to break today, so here's a replacement link to put in his profile. >-> ))

"Hmmm..." Kaistern gazed upward as he tapped his chin in thought. "How about we go see if your village is standing? I'm barely allowed out of the castle as is, and I've never seen a human village before!" he said with a bit of excitement at the prospect.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:35 pm
{That one's broken too. gonk }

"Certainly!" A faint portion of Ophelia's excitement had returned. "Bewarned, though, the village itself resides in a very cursed and tainted region." Such words caused her to let out a cheerful giggle. "Which means that, should the village be boring, there are always hoards of undead attacking. Hoards of undead that are fun to cut down by the dozens, if not hundreds."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:39 pm
((*raises eyebrow* Not on my end it's not. Here's the full photobucket page, maybe you can make it work. >-> ))

Kaistern just smiled and clapped happily. "Goodie! I can't remember the last time I last got out of the castle."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:55 pm
{It just has an enlarged 'bandwidth exceeded' pic on my end. crying }

"How shall we head there, then?" Ophelia asked, knowing that taking such a journey by foot - even for one as naturally quick as she - would take days, if not weeks to get there. (Not including how much time it would take to fight through the zombie hordes once they got near the village.) It would be quicker if the would ride atop a large domesticated beast, but it would still take quite awhile. She still wasn't sure if teleportation magic existed or if this realm had any sort of long distance transportation quicker than that, so she couldn't give an accurate estimate on anything further than that.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:02 pm
((Photobucket, why you be so mean to me now?? gonk ))

"Hm, I'll see if we can't steal a couple griffons from the stables." Kaistern said thoughtfully as he tossed the rifle back to Ophelia before starting to head back down.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:10 pm
{Photobucket be trollin'.}

"I'll...I'll wait here and make sure my guns are loaded." Ophelia sat herself down and did exactly that. She tried to avoid contact with the servants and soldiers in the castle, even those for places as simple as the stables or the kitchen. It was odd how the only person she really felt comfortable enough to keep a lengthy conversation with was the most brutally psychotic and violent of them all.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:18 pm
It wasn't long before a griffon mounted king flew up and hovered next to the railing. "You might want to hop on quick. Apparently I'm not allowed to take a flight around my own kingdom anymore." he said with a small frown as he offered a hand to help her on. Even as king he was raised a sheltered life, both for his own safety and the safety of everyone else. After the incident in his childhood, the servants thought it best that he stay far away from possible aggravators that might cause him to snap.

((I give you your first fanart opportunity and only on page two. Kaistern singing A Whole New World from Aladdin, an arm around a very confused Ophelia while they take a griffon flight. XD ))

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:33 pm
{HELL YES. Can I take some artistic liberties? Also, can it be chibi?}

Ophelia put her guns in their proper holsters before accepting Kaistern's hand, allowing him to help her onto the gryphon. Only then did she remember that she'd never ridden anything of the sort before. Hopefully it wouldn't be as traumatizing an experience as drinking dwarvish alcohol for the first time or being groped by your drunk as living ******** commanding officer.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:41 am
((Of course. XD Because this is a thing that needs to happen.))

"Hold on now!" Kaistern said as he held the griffon's reins as they soared away from the castle. "And if anyone tries to come after us, could you do that shooty thing at them?"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff