Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
A Kishin at the DWMA? (For Listressa and I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:00 pm
User Image
Jonathan Grace

☽☠☾

"Im on it!" John called out as he snacked the house phone off of the wall and dialed the familiar nummber. Like always Wes picked up on the third ring. "Whats up? Are you guys being bothered again?" Wes asked calmly from the other side of the line. "Its nothing i cant handle. Anyways Yuki wants you and the others to meet us at the Court before we leave for our mission. Is that possible or are you busy?" John asked knowing full well that his friend was free but he thought thsat he would just be polite and ask anyways. "Nope. Starla and i are free. I'll gather everyone else and i'll see if Mary can cook something up. See you soon. Tell Yuki i said hi." Wes said calmltt as he started yelling at someone on the other side of the line. It was probably his younger sister Mary. "Later." John mummbled before hanging up. "Ok they will be there! Oh.. And, Wes said hi." He said calmly as he grabbed Spark's leash off of its hook by the house phone and clapped it to his dog's collar.

☽☠☾

Layla Listressa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:14 pm
User Image
Kyouki "Yuki" Jace Tsukuyomi

☪ ❣☽

Singing her favorite song in the shower, since she was too scared in public even around her friends, she heard John clearly. "Awesome! And alright! I'm almost finished here!" she yells back and turns off the water. Stepping out she dries herself off and looks through her clothes, "Are you kidding me?!" she growls at herself and keeps the towel wrapped around her and walks out and into her room, it wasn't the first time she's done this and to be honest she never cared. They shared a house for crying out loud! It's bound to happen sooner or later. Rummaging furiously through her drawers, she scans through each variety of clothes quickly. "Where did a put it?!" she mumbles to herself and kept searching and searching all around in her room.She couldn't go out without it, and refused to leave her pure golden and silver necklace behind. It was the last thing of her mother, and without it she knew she would fall into her own insanity. "Damnit where is it!!!!" she starts getting furious. Her necklace was always the first thing she would put on, because she trusted nobody with it.... The only safe place she knew of was on herself, but she had to take it off and now can't find it anywhere!

☪ ❣☽

Mrs_Dave_Strider

louis guapo

Original Lover

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:30 pm
User Image
Jonathan Grace

☽☠☾

"Whats wrong?" John asked curiously as he let the dog's leash flop to the floor. "Wait here boy." He said quietly before he made his way to the back of the house. "Did you... He stopped before he reached her door. What if she wasnt clothed? He would be called a pervert if he just walked in then he would have to deal with Yuki's wrath. "Did you lose something?" He asked from out in the hallway. There was no way he was gonna risk going into the room... But, Spark was a different srtory. John watched as the dog went into the room to see what was going on. He heard something that sounded like a giant animal jumping onto a mattress. "Spark! I have told you a million times not to just wanfder into Yuki's room!" John snapped as the dog ignored his master who still refused to go any farther then just waiting outside in the hallway where he couldnt see his Meister. Spark on the other hand felt something beneath his back paws that was annoying him.

☽☠☾

Layla Listressa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:12 pm
User Image

☪ ❣☽

Hearing Spark enter her room and John out in the hallway yelling at him to get out. She turned to him, "Not now boy..... I'm busy." she says anxiously but Spark wouldn't quit barking so she turned, and her eyes widened in shock. "How did you find it?! Why is it on your paw?!" she freaks out and walks up to the dog while getting her necklace untangled from his back paw and held it to her heart. Closing her eyes with mouthing "Thank You...", then opened them up and kissed the happy dog on the top of his head and walked outside, still in her now damp towel and straight into the bathroom. Walking past John with the necklace around her neck, it's silver and gold bright while the opal crescent moon sparkles beautifully. Closing the bathroom door behind her, she took off the towel and started changing into her clothes.

☪ ❣☽

Mrs_Dave_Strider

louis guapo

Original Lover

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:47 pm
User Image
Jonathan Grace

☽☠☾

John sighed as Yuki walked past. Didnt that girl have any desency? "What ever you did Spark it got her to calm down." He mummbled quietly as he slid down the walk as he waited for his Meister. Spark had come out to sit by him before resting his head on his master's lap. "Dont look at me like that. Its Yuki that is holding up your walk blame her not me." He said defensivly and he swore that Spark rolled his eyes at him. "Maybe this is why people think im insane. Its your fault." He mummbled before scowling at his mutt. Sure he might be a bit strange but he refused to admit that he was crazy... Because he wasnt! He was just... Different in a way. Ok more ways then one. It didnt help any that he would suffer from insanity from time to time. And, it was becoming less of a rarity what with the insanity spike.

☽☠☾

Layla Listressa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:24 pm
User Image

☪ ❣☽

After finishing up she walked out and went straight back in her room again, slipping her feet in the knee-high pitch black Victorian boots then strapped them tightly. Kyouki walked out and stopped in front of John, "C'mon John..... Let's go." she says and walks out the door and found herself being yelled at by the neighbors. She kept her head down in shame giving them what they wanted and balled her fists, keep walking until some idiot threw something at her and she snapped. Stopping dead in her tracks she turn to face the person who was smirking at her, "Your not gonna do anything Kishin girl! You and I-" he starts to laugh when she's already up 3 stories, choking him while her nails are starting to dig into his neck. "Who said I wasn't going to do anything? Huh? I suggest you speak up quickly.... Or I won't stop..." she snarls cruelly. Her red eyes flaming with hatred and anger, with a spark of insanity.

☪ ❣☽

Mrs_Dave_Strider

louis guapo

Original Lover

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:53 pm
User Image
Jonathan Grace

☽☠☾

John grabbed Spark's leash before following her out and locking the door behind them. He knerw better then to start fights with the neighbors so he just kept an eye on Yuki. "Ignore them Yuki. They arnt worth the trouble you'll be..." But, he was cut off by his partner running off to strangle some man that had thrown what appered to be a small trinket shaped like a cat. He growled a curse as he dropped the leash and walked over to his partner and the man before pulling them apart. "Yuki stop it! You need to get a grip on your control before your insanity infects me as well!" He snapped as he stood between the Kishin's daughter and the frightened man behind him. "I know its hard what with all of the jerks bothering you but try to think of your friends. Think of how we would all feel if Lord Death had to kick you out of Death city." He said calmly as he fought the insanity that stared to stir within him. They did not need this right now. Not right before a mission where it would be so easy for them to lose control. He gently grabbed her wrist. "Come on Spark." He said calmly as he pulled Yuki along to avoid anymore incidents.

☽☠☾

Layla Listressa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:09 pm
User Image

☪ ❣☽

Red eyes still flaring up with anger and hatred, but the insanity was gone. "Yeah keep running Kishin girl! I'll make sure to make this your 15th incident up to Death-sama!" he laughs/coughs grabbing his throat to keep the blood from pouring out. A satisfactory smirk broke out on Kyouki's face, but she hid it from John excellently. "Let me go, I'm fine now...." she growls at him and breaks away while storming off towards the Court. Hiding her hatred and fury perfectly as she saw Wes and the others. "Wes!" she jumps from behind, giving him a tackle hug. "Where's my $20?" she asks with a bright smile, even though it was fake, she fooled everyone with it. Because, they only saw her with a bright and beaming white smile. Nobody ever saw her with the smile that a killer has towards his victim right before she cries and he has the insanity smile before the blood splatters everywhere. Nobody but her own self.

☪ ❣☽

Mrs_Dave_Strider

louis guapo

Original Lover

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:36 pm
User Image
Jonathan Grace

☽☠☾

"How did i know you were going to ask about the money." Wes grummbled as he pushed the girl off of him and into Johnwho kept her from falling. "Geez John you need to keep better control over your Master. Every time she jumps at me i swear she maked some kind of bruise somewhere on my body." He complained as he handed the money over to Yuki. "How many times do i have to tell you Wes that she isnt my master she is my Miester. There is a differance you know." John growled as Wes's mute Weapon partner Starlight peaked over her Miester's shoulder. No one knew why Black Star, and Tsubaki's only daughter was born a mute but it didnt stop everyone from loving her kind and gentle personality. Wes had actually vowed to find a way to give his partner a voice. Though everone knew that it wasnt possible. "Hey Wes where is your little sister?" He asked calmly as Wes just shrugged as if to say that he had no clue. "How do you not know where your little sister is? Your parents are going to flip when they found out that you lost her." He said with a light frown as his dog sat next to his standing Master.

☽☠☾

Layla Listressa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:51 pm
User Image

☪ ❣☽

"Not my fault you lost our little bet.... You should make promises you can't keep Wes..." she winks and gladly takes the money into her pocket. Slipping away was her specialty, so she did it and sat quietly on a branch in a tree with her legs crossed. Watching the two always bicker about random stuff and Starlight tying to calm them down. Everything would've been normal, except Kyouki held a hand at her heart, remembering what he had said to her..... "You will give in, sooner or later you will be just another Kishin except more powerful....." the black blood already coursing through her veins made her ashamed. "Nice..... Keep that pose......" she overheard snapping and shot her eyes open to see Chase, the pervert who was apart of the group of friends and always loved stalking her. But she was so lost in her thoughts that he scared her out of the tree and she fell backwards, landing on the ground and couldn't breathe for over 2 minutes as her eyes widened. Trying to gasp for help, but nobody could hear, she couldn't access her voice which made her frightened. Her heart racing as no sound she was able to reach out to anyone. No! She's not giving in! So she got herself up and once her breathing became back to normal she jumped up inside the tree and balled her right fist up. Her raven black gloves with sharpened silver spikes on her knuckles made instant contact with Chase's face while making him fall to the ground, "Chase your fricken pervert!!!!!!" now all was normal.

☪ ❣☽

Mrs_Dave_Strider

louis guapo

Original Lover

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:02 pm
User Image
Jonathan Grace

☽☠☾

John's head snapped at the sound of Yuki's screaming. "Oh... Its just Chase. Lets go save his sorry a** before Yuki kills him shall we?" He asked calmly as he calmly walked over towards the commotion. "I dont know John. Things would be a lot quieter if he wasnt around..." Wes trailed off as Starlight shyly grabbed his hand and lead him off after John. "What have you gotten yourself into now Chase? You should have known not to mess with Yuki." He said with an annoyed sigh as he helped his friend up. It was really annoying how immature the perverted boy was. And, to be truthful no one really know how he had wormed his way into the group. But, Mary seemed to have a thing for him so they all kept him around. "Hey where is your Weapon? The dumb a** over there seems to have lost Mary. Seriously how do you lose your little sister." He said as he cocked his head over in Wes's direction. "I didfnt lose her! I just... Dont know where she is at the moment. And, quit acting as if she is a lot younger then us she is after all only a tear below us!" Wes whined as Starlight and John purposly stood in front of Chase to keep Yuki from killing him. John watched as Starlight gave his Miester a gentle smile in an attempt to lighten Yuki's attitude.

☽☠☾

Layla Listressa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:22 pm
User Image

☪ ❣☽

Kyouki just rolls her eyes and crosses her arms over her chest, almost protectively. "I'm gonna kill him...." she hesitates with a playful yet killer smirk, "not quite yet...." she winks and saw Starlight's cute smile and she melted into her friendly side. "Oh my god! Your too cuuuute Starlight!!!!!" she squeals happily and hugs the girl, not tightly, but cutely. But soon that stage disappeared when she looks up and sees him... Letting go of Starlight, she rubs her eye casually and sneaks a look back up and he was gone. Strange...... He was there a second ago.... she thinks to herself. "I'll be back....." she says, more out of it and keeps her eyes ahead and walks off. Searching for the strange golden haired boy from her dreams, she didn't care if anyone thought she was going crazy. Well, they wouldn't be quite wrong either... But she knew that boy was real, and was haunting her. She wanted to see him, nobody else. She was ready to snap........

☪ ❣☽

Mrs_Dave_Strider

louis guapo

Original Lover

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:50 pm
User Image
Jonathan Grace

☽☠☾

The four of then shared a look of consern as Yuki walked off. Starlight seemed as if she was going to follow her but thought better of it. "Whats up with her? We know that she is a bit weird but she isnt that weird. That is not the crazy Yuki that we love." Wes said with a light frown as John looked over at Yuki's retreating form. "I dont know. But, im going to find out. "I guess we will see you after our mission guys. Later." John mummbled quietly as he ran off after his partner with Spark at his heels. "Hey Yuki whats up? Your acting a bit strange." He panted quietly as he caught up with his Miester. He was about to continue questioning her when he felt a spike of insanity attack his defences. He quickly looked over at his friend and let go a sigh of relief when he saw that she didnt have that crazy, killer look about her. But, if she wasnt going insane then why was he? He quickly looked away from her as he placed his face in his hand feeling a maniacal grin spread across his lips. He would not allow the Insanity to take over anymore then it already had. But, why was it getting worse... Damn it they hadnt taken their medicine this morning. Thats why Yuki had snapped this morning. It was also, probably the reason to John's insanity now.

☽☠☾

Layla Listressa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:59 pm
User Image

☪ ❣☽

"John.... Go home and take your medicine, go relax because we're leaving in two hours. I'll be fine, I've handled my insanity before, this is nothing new." she says sternly and leaves him, her gentle and violent figure engulfed by the shadows. Leaving behind her partner wasn't easy as she made it seem, but she had caught on to the boy and wasn't going to lose him. He had her answers, why she can't remember much, why she was out of it lately...

☪ ❣☽

Mrs_Dave_Strider

louis guapo

Original Lover

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:35 pm
User Image
Jonathan Grace

☽☠☾

"Yuki!" John yelled after her. But, she made a point. If he didnt take the medicine that Lork Death had given them then he was going to lose it. "Uh... Spark! Follow her and dont lose her! If anything happens get her out of there. And, if that isnt possible protect her with your life!" He ordered as he took off the dog's leach and wrapped it around his wrist. The big dog sniffed the air once before running off after Yuki. John didnt like the idea of leaving Yuki's side. Especially since they were in Death city wheere almost everyone hated her. It stressed him out greatly. But, he had no choice. He looked off into the forest for a few moments before forcing himself to turn away. "You always put me in tight situations Yuki." He grummbled feeling annoyed with his Meister. He let out a sigh of annoyence before he ran off in the direction of home. Why did that girl have to cause him so much stress? Couldnt she just behave like a normal person and stay out of trouuble? Oh well there was nothing he could do know but listen to Yki's orders.

☽☠☾

Layla Listressa

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas