Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Erik Smiths humble abode Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lantob

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:32 pm
Erik Smith

User Image

Pinning her face to the ground he pulled up her dress. His hand groping her behind. "Now b***h that food seems to have contained almost a full bottle of my habenero sauce I do not like my food that spicy and I think you knew that." He said as he moved one hand from her behind to her chest groping her tightly.

OOC: Wait till your on your comp next to continue posting however pm me wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:35 pm
Riley tried squirming from his grip. "get your disgusting wrinkley hands off me!" She shouted. Her nose was bleeding now.
(on mobile gotta type quickly see ya later)  

Suzusmiley

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100

lantob

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:21 am
Erik Smith

User Image

"Well then you better start being a good b***h," He yelled as he stood up. He walked to the fridge grabbing a bottle of water quickly popping of the top and chugging it. The burning feeling in his mouth subsiding, "now stand up!" He ordered as he began smiling, this girl was going to get it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:02 am
User Image

Riley stood up and brushed off her dress, she didnt look at him as she fixed her hair. "yeah good luck with that.. Your lucky it was somewhat edible.." She said, knowing she sucked at cooking anything other than ramen.  

Suzusmiley

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100

lantob

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:09 am
Erik Smith

User Image

"So have you learned your lesson?" He asked as he walked up to her putting his hand under her chin he tilted her head up, planting a kiss upon her lips. "If you aren't good I can do many many things to make you be good." He said smiling as he let his hand fall, tracing over her body as it returned to his side. "It's getting late however and I think it is almost time for bed." He said with a grin, "come along now." He said his face filled with a sinister look,

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:04 pm
User Image

Riley brushed back her bangs. "what time is it anyway?" she asked, somewhat innocently, looking around. She stayed close to him and lightly clung to his sleeve.  

Suzusmiley

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100

lantob

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:29 pm
Erik Smith

User Image

"It is an hour to midnight," He said as he lead her upstairs to his room. "This is our room, you have some pajamas on that chair over there. You can change in here," He said with a smile as he pulled off his shirt, and reached over for his pajama pants as he threw off his pants.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:34 pm
User Image
She blushed slightly. She stepped over to the chair and started to untie the ribbon in the back of her dress. "curse this thing.." she muttered.  

Suzusmiley

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100

lantob

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:52 pm
Erik Smith

User Image

Erik came up behind her undoing the ribbon as her dress fell. He smiled as he put his hands down. Staring at her backside he smiled his hand moving down and holding it. He leaned forward kissing her neck before letting go and plopping down on his bed. Allowing her to change without distraction.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:59 pm
User Image

Riley looked back at him and stuck out her tongue. "Thank you~" she started putting on the pajamas. The skin that was hidden beneath her dress was paler and her legs were riddeled with scars.  

Suzusmiley

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100

lantob

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:03 pm
Erik Smith

User Image

"What happened to your legs?" Erik asked bluntly as he watched her change. As she crawled into bed with him he pulled her towards him. "I am sorry about your face, I get angry some times." He said kissing her on the forehead.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:06 pm
User Image

she blushed a bit again. "oh uhm i used to get into a alot of fights at school and some of them are from sewing accidents.. im a clutz" she looked away. "no problem. i've gotten worse" she said, smiling.  

Suzusmiley

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100

lantob

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:21 pm
Erik Smith

User Image

"If you be good I won't do things like that." He said as he kissed her on the lips. He pulled her body close to his. His hands running through her long hair. "I don't want to hurt you." He said smiling as his hand slid down her stomach.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:24 pm
User Image
She made a face. "I have to be good? its been years since i've done what i was told" she said jokingly. she leaned her head on his shoulder.  

Suzusmiley

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100

lantob

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:08 am
Erik Smith

User Image

"Well hopefully you learn quickly, cause if not..." He said his hand sliding into her pajama pants. "I will be having a lot of fun, and you will be experiencing hell." He said with a smile on his face. His finger brushed up against her as he smiled. Retracting his hands he closed his eyes. "So do you want to sleep now?" He said with a light laugh.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff