Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Darkness and the Light (Lxox and I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:24 am
User Image
Nathan Roan

☽۞☾

Noth smirked when he heard sall footsteps behind him. As he had exspected the ngel boy had followed him. He could hear the boy stray off track occasionaly as if he were distracted and tthat annoyed him but he couldnt afford to scare the boy off. He also didnt like the idea of showing his home to an outsider. He didnt need people coming to his house in the middle of the night to kill him. He wsasnt exsactly liked in the Demon 'world'. He stepped pout into a clearing that held a small three person house. He wasnt looking forward to shring it with Sai for who knows how long. Atleast until his wounds have healed which could take weeks. "Come on." He said with a light sigh as he walked up to the frount porch. Stupid concsious. You couldnt just let me leave him there now could you? He thought with a light frown as he pushed open the front door and stepped tyo the side. "After you." He said calmly as he looked over att the boy.

☽۞☾

swallowtaiLxox

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:13 pm
Mrs_Dave_Strider

User Image
Sachael Engelbert

♑≎≎♑≎≎♑

Sai looked at Noth before going in, he didn't seem thrilled letting somebody else apart from him into his house so Sai flashed him a small, shy smile before continuing to head into the house. Sai exclaimed as he looked around the house. "What a beautiful house you have, thank you for letting me stay for a while." he said to him with a smile . Sai slowly walked around, not wanting to disturb the calm, quiet atmosphere of the house. He didn't know what to do since it was somebody's house. His wings fluttered slowly, the pain just kept on going but he didn't want to complain when they were walking. Sai gently rubbed his shoulders which hurt as much. "N-noth, would it be okay if I took a shower. I'm quite...dirty" he said softly. He was covered in bruises and scars, blood and dirt. Sai shook his head lighttly when he remembered what they did to him. Chains, ropes...and a cage. I don't want to remember...

♑≎≎♑≎≎♑

swallowtaiLxox

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers