Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Ookami girl looking for a master Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon Alpha

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:46 am
wolfprincesslunar
Demon Alpha

User Image
Luna smiled and nodded
It is nice to meet you Louis, might I ask what chores you would wish for me to attend too?
*Louis smiled* "None, but just make yourself at home Luna." User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:55 am
Demon Alpha

User Image
Luna was a little confused but nodded, she wondered why he wanted her but didn't ask. She stood close to him and noticed his friendly smile and his eyes, they were each a different color and were filled with friendliness, she couldn't help but smile back.

wolfprincesslunar

Beloved Friend

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Demon Alpha

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:02 am
wolfprincesslunar
Demon Alpha

User Image
Luna was a little confused but nodded, she wondered why he wanted her but didn't ask. She stood close to him and noticed his friendly smile and his eyes, they were each a different color and were filled with friendliness, she couldn't help but smile back.
*Louis covered his blue eye and sighed* "Don't do this now."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:08 am
Demon Alpha

User Image
Luna was a bit confused, she looked at him and her ears went back a bit because she thought she did something wrong.
Did I do something... Louis?

wolfprincesslunar

Beloved Friend

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Demon Alpha

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:15 am
wolfprincesslunar
Demon Alpha

User Image
Luna was a bit confused, she looked at him and her ears went back a bit because she thought she did something wrong.
Did I do something... Louis?
"No." *Louis looked at Luna with his other eye* "I would tell you what's wrong with this eye but I can't tell anyone about this eye it's personal." *Louis wished he could tell someone but he is afraid they would freak out* User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:25 am
Demon Alpha

User Image
Luna wondered what was wrong, it sounded like he wanted to keep it a secret or just not scare her. She lightly placed her hand over his hand covering his eye and moved it slowly, she smiled as she seen both of his eyes.
If you wish to keep it a secret then I will respect your pravicy and I will not pry, but if you just don't wish to scare me then please don't worry because I trust you, Louis. Besides I like your eyes...
She blushed a bit as she said the last part, she liked his eyes, they were the first to show pure kindness in them for her.

wolfprincesslunar

Beloved Friend

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Demon Alpha

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:29 am
wolfprincesslunar
Demon Alpha

User Image
Luna wondered what was wrong, it sounded like he wanted to keep it a secret or just not scare her. She lightly placed her hand over his hand covering his eye and moved it slowly, she smiled as she seen both of his eyes.
If you wish to keep it a secret then I will respect your pravicy and I will not pry, but if you just don't wish to scare me then please don't worry because I trust you, Louis. Besides I like your eyes...
She blushed a bit as she said the last part, she liked his eyes, they were the first to show pure kindness in them for her.
*Louis smiled* "Thank you Luna." *A wolf with eyes like Louis' walked from behind him* "This is Dan." User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:34 am
Demon Alpha

User Image
Luna smiled at Dan and bowed lightly
"It's nice to meet you Dan"
She slowly reached out her hand to pet him but stopped her hand just in front of his head to let him allow her to pet him or not.

wolfprincesslunar

Beloved Friend

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Demon Alpha

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:49 am
wolfprincesslunar
Demon Alpha

User Image
Luna smiled at Dan and bowed lightly
"It's nice to meet you Dan"
She slowly reached out her hand to pet him but stopped just in front of his head to let him allow her to pet him.
"Luna if there is anything you need just let me know, alright." *Louis stood up and walked into his room* "Also Dan likes you." *Louis sat on his bed*User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:57 am
Demon Alpha

User Image
Luna watched him go to his room and looked around, when she was done looking around she sat in the living room. She sat there and thought for a little while, she wondered why he wanted her and why was he upset about his eye. She sat there for a little while and fell asleep on the couch, she wasn't tired she had just felt comfortable and closed her eyes for to long.

wolfprincesslunar

Beloved Friend

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Demon Alpha

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:05 am
wolfprincesslunar
Demon Alpha

User Image
Luna watched him go to his room and looked around, when she was done looking around she sat in the living room. She sat there and thought for a little while, she wondered why he wanted her and why was he upset about his eye. She sat there for a little while and fell asleep on the couch, she wasn't tired she had just felt comfortable and closed her eyes for to long.
*Louis walked out of his room and saw Luna asleep he put a blanket over her and left a note saying: 'Can you please wash Dan for me while I go for groceries. Also he won't give you a hard time.'* User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:24 pm
Demon Alpha

User Image
Luna woke up a little after Louis left she noticed the blanket and smiled lightly, she found the note and read it. She smiled and got up, she folded up the blanket and went to find Dan. When she found him, she smiled and pet his head, and she spoke in a wolven language.
Well, Dan it is time for a wash
She washed Dan and dried him off, she then started to dry her hair, as she was washing him, she played with Dan and ended up getting wet herself.

wolfprincesslunar

Beloved Friend

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Demon Alpha

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:34 pm
wolfprincesslunar
Demon Alpha

User Image
Luna woke up a little after Louis left she noticed the blanket and smiled lightly, she found the note and read it. She smiled and got up, she folded up the blanket and went to find Dan. When she found him, she smiled and pet his head, and she spoke in a wolven language.
Well, Dan it is time for a wash
She washed Dan and dried him off, she then started to dry her hair, as she was washing him, she played with Dan and ended up getting wet herself.
*Louis walked into the house carrying 15 bags and hears splashing water then puts the bags into the kitchen* User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:50 pm
Demon Alpha

User Image
Luna turned off the water and Dan shook himself dry, she laughed and heard Louis. She grabbed a towel and started to dry her hair and partly wet cloths, she walked into the kitchen.
welcome home, Louis
she laughed a bit as she realized she spoke wolven
sorry i meant to say, welcome home Louis
She smiled and started to help put groceries away, her hair and cloths were still wet but not as much as before.

wolfprincesslunar

Beloved Friend

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Demon Alpha

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:55 pm
wolfprincesslunar
Demon Alpha

User Image
Luna turned off the water and Dan shook himself dry, she laughed and heard Louis. She grabbed a towel and started to dry her hair and partly wet cloths, she walked into the kitchen.
welcome home, Louis
she laughed a bit as she realized she spoke wolven
sorry i meant to say, welcome home Louis
She smiled and started to help put groceries away, her hair and cloths were still wet but not as much as before.
"Thank you Luna." *Louis realized Luna just spoke wolven* "I didn't know you spoke wolven."  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff