Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
A Distance of Time and a Battle with Destiny((DevilxMolly) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of the story?
  I really like it (me: :D Yay!!)
  Its not bad (me: Eh still a win)
  Eh neither a yay or nae (Ok I'll try harder)
  Not your best work(Me: D:)
  it completely sucks. Go kill your self you suck so much(me: You suck!)
View Results

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:58 pm
The man grinned as he then tore off her corset and revealed a marking on her stomach"That would be my mark. You made a pact with a demon to save your own life"he said as he then removed his jacket and gave it to her. "So your not from this time huh? and you need my help? What makes you think I'll help you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:03 pm
Molly screamed when he did that and quickly covered herself with his jacket. She then slapped him hard on his left cheek with a glare. "Listen here buddy, in my time women don't put up with things like that. Now, the human race is in trouble and we need your help to save us from total extinction." she said seriously.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:14 pm
Jeckt chuckled as he looked down upon her"Mmm I like that"he said and grinned"So whats in it for me if i help you?"He asked with a grin"If I help you what do i get in return? I mean you have made a pact with a demon. You must offer me something. Your eyes, your heart, or something....else"he said with a grin"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:19 pm
"Well, what is it that you want?" Molly asked as she put his jacket on and she crossed her arms over her chest with a glare.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:26 pm
The man smiled and whispered int her ear and grinned lightly as he stood up and ofeered her his hand"If you agree then take me to your time so i can kill this monster and get it over with"he said and he placed his eye patch back on  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:31 pm
She blushed deeply at what he asked of her. She glared at him but took his hand anyway. "Fine." was all she could say before she signaled to the lab that she had him.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:40 pm
"By the way"The man said with a grin"The names Jeckt Blackheart. But you may refer to me as Jeckt. And you are?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:46 pm
"I'm Molly Hain." she said before they were suddenly taken from the alley. Soon they were back in the lab and they stepped out of the chamber. "Ugh, I hate that." she said. "Wait here while I change." she said before leaving him to the scientists.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:52 pm
"Fine"jeckt said as he leaned against the wall waiting for her to come back. He looked at a few scientist that were eyeing him and gave them a death glare"What are you looking at?"he said as he grinned"Want to feed my lust for souls. I'll gladly take yours"he said jokingly  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:57 pm
"Stop scaring the nerds, will you?" Molly said as she came back. She was now in a black,sexy, skin tight spandex outfit with heal boots. She also had a holster for her guns and she had let her hair down from it's silly bun.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:02 am
"I was just joking with them"He said as he looked her over. He then kicked off the wall and quickly had her pinned against the wall holding her hands behind her back his lips just inches away from her"Well then how about i take what you promised me now?"he said with a grin  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:10 am
She blushed deeply at how close he got but she smirked. "Nope, you promised to help with the threat. You'll just have to wait." she said as she got ready to knee him in the crotch.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:14 am
Jeckt grinned as he the grabbed her leg with his free hand and wrapped it around him self"Yes I did agree to that but maybe I'll take just a little kiss first"he said and grined  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:19 am
She blushed more and glared at him. "Don't you even try Mister." she said with a growl.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:22 am
"Mmmm feisty"he said and grinned as he gently bit her lip"What about this? Im not kissing you"he said and chuckled as he let her go and turned around"So where do we go my pet?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff