Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Where'd you go? ||need guy|| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ohgodwhatsausername

4,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:37 pm
Night_Wolf53

User Image

||Sally Jones||
Sally smiled lightly "Now,why wouldnt it be me?"she asked.She very well heard of what the other people did but she didnt believe any of it.She slowly moved her hand from his grasp and wrapped them around his waist,in a hug.She closed her eye's as she smelled his familar scent.She sighed,she hoped she would be able to enjoy herself before she had to go.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:26 pm
Imeveryanimegirl

User Image

||David Harris||
David was so happy she was alive. And when Sally hugged him, he through his arms around her waist and held her close. "I missed you so much..." He whispered softly and, after a moment or two, let her go even thought he didn't want to. "Where were you? What happened?" He asked softly.  

Hate_You_Hackers

ohgodwhatsausername

4,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:53 pm
Night_Wolf53

User Image

||Sally Jones||
Sally wasnt able to tell a lie without blowing it.She pondered what to say,"I ran to the town next to ours,on the other side of the forest and didnt know if i should return or not." she said, attempting not to have a cracked voice

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:14 pm
Night_Wolf53
Imeveryanimegirl

User Image

||David Harris||
Years later, David could still tell when Sally lied even though he was blind. That, and the next town was past miles of forest. "What really happened Sally...?" He asked in the child like voice he used to used to get her to tell him everything, even though she would even if he didn't usually. "Please Sally...?Please...?"

Hate_You_Hackers

ohgodwhatsausername

4,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:26 pm
Night_Wolf53

User Image

||Sally Jones||
Sally took a step away from the hug until she was out of reach of his hands. She stared at him and gave him a one word answer "No" she said boldly as she crossed her arms.She may have not been able to lie even after all those years but she had gotten really stubborn and wouldnt give up til she got her way.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:58 am
Imeveryanimegirl

User Image

||David Harris||ally
David frowned a bit and said "Whatever you say Sally... But You have to tell me eventually..." And crossed his arms as well. He's been stubborn his whole life but not as stubborn as she was now. "But why did it take so long to come back...?" He asked.  

Hate_You_Hackers

ohgodwhatsausername

4,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:56 am
Night_Wolf53

User Image

||Sally Jones||
She mumbled something about him needing to shut up before she glanced up at him.She raised her hand and held onto her hat as a gust of wind blew past,She was silent for a moment before answering,"I had to handle...some...business.." she replied.She wasnt lying but at the same time she was.It wasnt just normal business.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:26 pm
Night_Wolf53
Imeveryanimegirl

User Image

||David Harris||
"Ok..." David mumbled, clearly wanting to know more but left it alone for now. But he shook it off and uncrossed his arms. "So are you staying for long or...?" He asked taking a step colser to her but made no move to make contact with her, "Over all... Are you staying forever or are you only here for a visit?"

Hate_You_Hackers

ohgodwhatsausername

4,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:44 am
Night_Wolf53

User Image

||Sally Jones||
He was always so darn curious,she sometimes would get annoyed by that.Sally instinctivly took a step back when he moved closer,she wanted to stay quite a distance away.She tugged on a brownish red lock of hair as she began to answer "Just...a visit" she said as she stared off into the forest,searching.She sighed in relief as she found no one was there.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:09 pm
Imeveryanimegirl

User Image

||David Harris||
David shook his head slightly, realizing that Sally probably wouldn't stay since she waited till the last family was leaving to see him. "Can you please... At least stay for a little while...?" He asked in a quiet voice, secretly not wanting her to go.  

Hate_You_Hackers

ohgodwhatsausername

4,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:58 am
Night_Wolf53

User Image

||Sally Jones||
She sighed as she gave in "Just for a bit then i have to go." she said lightly,
"Then i can never come back or you'll die" she thought as she closed her eyes and let a tear slip down her face.She rubbed it furiously away.She was not going to show weakness at a time like this.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:49 pm
Imeveryanimegirl

User Image

||David Harris||
David reached for Sally's hand and found it as if he could see it. He gave it a gentle squeezed found it was wet with tears. He acted like he didn't notice though. "Nothing will happen.. I promise. I will be fine as long as I get to visit with you... Come on, I want to show you something..." And began to lead her away from the forest and park. And just for her, he went through a trail that no one travels so they won't see her. He knew this trail like the back of his hand because he took this trail to visit her grave his whole life. He knew every turn, even without his eyes.  

Hate_You_Hackers

ohgodwhatsausername

4,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:20 pm
Night_Wolf53

User Image

||Sally Jones||
Sally knew he felt the tears.She could tell but she didnt really care she let them fall but she didnt make any noises.She followed close behind him glancing around them every so often,straining to look behind them without alerting him.She suddenly noticed he knew where they were going,"You sure did learn to know you way around" she said softly

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:31 pm
Imeveryanimegirl

User Image

||David Harris||
"It also probably helped that I used to walk on this trail and around the town almost every day before I went blind." He said softly. He walked to another path that he hoped Sally still remembered. After a moment or two, he stopped and pointed up, to show the old tree house that they built when they were kids. And still in great condition.  

Hate_You_Hackers

ohgodwhatsausername

4,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:04 pm
Night_Wolf53

User Image

||Sally Jones||
She glanced around at their surroundings and her eye's landed on a tree.On the tree were their carved initails and bff 4eva under it,she gave a light smile as she figured out where they were going. She stared up at the old treehouse "It's been so long since i've seen that flag" she said with a toothy grin.The flag was just a white cloth with a sun and two stick figures finger painted onto it,it was childishly cute in it's own way.

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff