Desirable Genius

8,375 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • NPCon Attendee 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
Gigi Deveraux
- Nanokax -

Well, I'm from Portugal xD before getting bc i need to go to the doctor. and i think i can't go on my own.

I don't know how to find it o.O

Ohhh... portuguesa. Mil perdoes! (Meu portugues e pesimo razz e meu teclado americano...)

Nao posses pedir lubricante espermicida na farmacia? O melhor, seu namorado va buscar...

Não sei se percebes assim, em português. Se não perceberes diz que eu falo inglês, outra vez xD hmm, isso é muito caro? E o espermicida danifica o preservativo?

Acerca daquilo da v****a pequena, eu fui procurar na internet o que poderia ser. Encontrei isto http://www.vaginismus.com/faqs/vaginismus-questions/what-is-vaginismus?gclid=CKrw95GR_LACFYzbfAodDT7tfg . Sou muito pessimista.. Did you understand all this crap? xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:11 pm
- Nanokax -
Gigi Deveraux
- Nanokax -

Well, I'm from Portugal xD before getting bc i need to go to the doctor. and i think i can't go on my own.

Ohhh... portuguesa. Mil perdoes! (Meu portugues e pesimo razz e meu teclado americano...)

Nao posses pedir lubricante espermicida na farmacia? O melhor, seu namorado va buscar...

Não sei se percebes assim, em português. Se não perceberes diz que eu falo inglês, outra vez xD hmm, isso é muito caro? E o espermicida danifica o preservativo?

Acerca daquilo da v****a pequena, eu fui procurar na internet o que poderia ser. Encontrei isto http://www.vaginismus.com/faqs/vaginismus-questions/what-is-vaginismus?gclid=CKrw95GR_LACFYzbfAodDT7tfg . Sou muito pessimista.. Did you understand all this crap? xD

Yeah I understood just fine, but I'm VERY out of practice sweatdrop so we'll go on in English.

The spermicidal lubricant is made to work with condoms. It's non-oily so the condom won't be damaged, and it contains a chemical that kills sperm in case the condom breaks.

As for the vaginismus: If you concentrate on the idea that it's going to hurt, well, of course it's going to hurt! If you expect it to be nice it's less likely it will hurt. I think you and your BF should do a lot of making out and finger exploration before you actually have sex, just so you get used to the idea of having something inside you.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

- Nanokax -

Desirable Genius

8,375 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • NPCon Attendee 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:42 am
Gigi Deveraux
- Nanokax -
Gigi Deveraux
- Nanokax -

Yeah I understood just fine, but I'm VERY out of practice sweatdrop so we'll go on in English.

The spermicidal lubricant is made to work with condoms. It's non-oily so the condom won't be damaged, and it contains a chemical that kills sperm in case the condom breaks.

As for the vaginismus: If you concentrate on the idea that it's going to hurt, well, of course it's going to hurt! If you expect it to be nice it's less likely it will hurt. I think you and your BF should do a lot of making out and finger exploration before you actually have sex, just so you get used to the idea of having something inside you.

Is it too expensive? /:

Like foreplay? ok, i'll try that. and i'll try to not overthink about the idea of pain as well.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:54 am
User Image User Image

In my opinion, you're too young to do such a thing. Maybe you should wait for later, because this is not something you can't play around with. The risks are really high, even when you use condoms. It's no joke to say that your future might depend on it. So hold on for a little more time.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:45 pm

Oh gosh, so in my most humble and honest opinion - I think you are just a bit too young for sex. I feel like the media (both written and TV stuffs) over-glorify it a bit, and sex is not the only option or method to show intimacy to your partner.

But first, to answer your question in a nutshell (since I don't want to repeat what the fabulous Gigi Devraux did an awesome job explaining): In my experience, it hurt and I bled a little (from the hymen tear) the first time. The next day I was sore, then I was fine after that, yadda yadda, lol

I know no one can can stop you from doing what you want, and if you are going to go through with it I absolutely recommend condoms (and practice putting it on him or a banana to make sure you put it on right and don't tear it, eek!). Like the other lovely ladies said, a baby will change your life regardless of what you have already planned for yourself.

Now, I did read through the thread and didn't see this mentioned (unless I'm so blind, lol, then I apologize) - but besides finger exploration, have you thought about oral for both parties as an alternative?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:05 pm
Setsunasa

Oh gosh, so in my most humble and honest opinion - I think you are just a bit too young for sex. I feel like the media (both written and TV stuffs) over-glorify it a bit, and sex is not the only option or method to show intimacy to your partner.

But first, to answer your question in a nutshell (since I don't want to repeat what the fabulous Gigi Devraux did an awesome job explaining): In my experience, it hurt and I bled a little (from the hymen tear) the first time. The next day I was sore, then I was fine after that, yadda yadda, lol

I know no one can can stop you from doing what you want, and if you are going to go through with it I absolutely recommend condoms (and practice putting it on him or a banana to make sure you put it on right and don't tear it, eek!). Like the other lovely ladies said, a baby will change your life regardless of what you have already planned for yourself.

Now, I did read through the thread and didn't see this mentioned (unless I'm so blind, lol, then I apologize) - but besides finger exploration, have you thought about oral for both parties as an alternative?

I know, i know. I'm not ready to have a baby in my life right now. And i don't want it either!
Well, we tried the finger exploration thing. And it really hurt, so I went looking what could that be and i found that thing about Vaginismus. So, i thought that this could be like a wake up call for me saying i'm not ready for sex now. About the oral we've done that already. But not for both parts. He says he doesn't like blowjobs. And I don't want to give him one, either. So yeah sweatdrop

- Nanokax -

Desirable Genius

8,375 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • NPCon Attendee 100

veils of silk and gold

Profitable Entrepreneur

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:34 pm
Who-whoa-whoa! Don't you think you are still a bit young for such things?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:17 pm
I dated my boyfriend for almost 15 months and we didn't have sex. Have you considered waiting? It's a pretty big step, and you're still pretty young.
cause once it's gone, it's gone. Thinking back, i'm really glad i didn't have sex with my ex boyfriend. Most of my friends lost their virginities to their boyfriends at about 15, now all of them are broken up and they all regret it to some level. You still have many years ahead of you, so why not wait it out n see how you feel about it later?

but if you're really sure then carry condoms with you. protection comes first.  

Siiyuan

Wolf-keybearer

Sparkling Shapeshifter

16,650 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:22 am
I didn't have sex until I was 18 (almost 19), there's no shame in waiting, but if you feel as though you're ready then just make sure you're safe  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:03 pm
I'm with the rest of the girls on this - wait a while.

And if you do want to go ahead with it finger exploration is essential for some people, it's the reason as to why I lost it to my current boyfriend rather than my ex. I tightened up too much and he couldn't get in blaugh but wait until you feel comfortable before you loose it.  

TemperamentalGoddess

Shadowy Lover

Chibi_Madoka5

Time-traveling Doll

39,175 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:26 am
- Nanokax -
So hm, .. I have a boyfriend. We've met since 6th grade, but he never really talked a lot. Until April. In April, we started talking again. And we ended up dating. We turned a month on Wednesday. The thing is, i'm thinking about loosing my virginity to him. I'm super scared. Does it hurts? Is it good at the first time? I have a million questions on my head right now..

Do you girls think we are going too fast? I know I'm going to lose it before September, the end of my summer vacations. Oh well.. I love him so much, and I think I'm ready to do it. But I'm afraid of the consequences. Pregnancy, diseases, my family finding it out..

Nanokax I'm sure your not the only girl has thought of giving it up at first, but honestly if you are worried about giving it away to him then I think that just proves that maybe your not ready to give up. For now, why not just enjoy being in a relationship with him. You are young and so is he, you two have alot of time to think about it later. Atleast if your relationship comes to an end, you two won't regret it in the future.

Honestly I think that waiting until marraige is better that way because it would make it be much more worth it. That's advice.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:38 am
I think you two are going fast. Virginity is a beautiful thing. I seriously think you should save it as long as you can. So when your older, you can tell from lust to love. I also don't think sex at the moment is the best choice considering the consequences you have to consider.. You two should wait. Especially if your questioning it. If you disagree, there is always birth control and condomns like everyoneelse suggested. but be aware that they both as well have risks.  

Cheliaa

Hilarious Noob

3,000 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Curious Cathryn

O.G. Prophet

8,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:26 pm
The main thing that I worried about is, will I regret it? I think you should think that too. If you feel ready then go ahead, but only go ahead if it feels right and there is NO pressure on you what so ever. I lost my virginity to my 5 year boyfriend, hes nice and caring and he didnt pressure me into anything. Id just wouldnt want you to get hurt or regret anything sweety! By the way I didnt engage in it until I knew all of the consequences of protection and STD's etc.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:39 pm
I personally think you should wait. I lost my virginity at 14 and after the way the whole thing turned out I regretted it. I should've waited. After meeting my current bf and being celibate for about a year, I would've loved to be a virgin at 19 so that my mamo-chan could have me pure and all. To make sure the both of you are ready you should talk to him about possible risks like pregnancy and stuff and see how he reacts to such questions. If his reaction is not the same as yours then you two shouldn't be intimate. Be intimate with people you would feel comfortable possibly having a baby with. Just ask yourself if I were to get pregnant from this guy and I were to die, would my child be taken care of in his care?  

SailorHoneyMoon

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces