Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The World? Or Card Games? (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I know you looked, vote!
  Kay
View Results

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:01 pm
{I might make a second character who runs dinos}  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:53 pm
[Some of these profiles seem alittle too serious for a parody rp. XD ]  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:46 pm
ZimbuTessen
[Some of these profiles seem alittle too serious for a parody rp. XD ]
Have to start somewhere. And any specific personality quirks aren't necessarily going to be listed. Some of them would be rather obvious, and some won't.

Also the DN network's biggest issue isn't building the decks and finding in the cards. it's that there are too many people who care about winning to the point of copying decks off the net, instead of actually making them. Well, that and people who always assume that everyone else's deck is working and is just bad when theirs is. (which inversely is just "I got a bad hand." double standards)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:08 pm
((It happens, sometimes you don't draw the card you need, which sucks, but hey, that's life for you. At least we don't have to worry about people deliberately stacking their decks.))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:26 pm
(me and Xistund have been making decks and using them for the past hour)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:51 pm
[It's not "making decks" that I was saying was hard. It's typing out the duel on the site. It doesn't auto-do ANYTHING you literally have to type WAIT, to trigger a trap and explain what it does. BLARG.]  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:38 pm
((Yeah, that and we all forget to read our own cards, and when I say all, I am including myself too, so don't holler at me.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:22 am
yea I only play with friends/rp buddy's because there more forgiving when I mess up lol. And that way if I do make a mistake I can have someone calmly tell me what I did wrong without making me feel like a complete moron. Anyway if anyone wants to talk or duel me they can I'm just Xistund on the site and I still have some decks to test out lol.

p.s. When are we going to start! scream  

Xistund

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:59 am
((F*ck it, we start now!))

"Attention Duelists! My hair is now welcoming you to Duel Academy Island! A place where you will no doubt find all sorts of gay adventure!"

The announcement was broadcast all over the helicopter to the people on board. "How the hell did that guy's hair get a brain?" Lewis mumbled to himself, wondering how a guy's hair could have all the personality.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:09 am
]Lance heard ht annocement as he opened his eyes from being asleep for a while. "Finally" he mumbled to himself  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:59 pm
(mmm, if I make a new character I'll think of someway to differentiate them, maybe blue vs red text or something.)

Skye looked out the window quietly. She carried a metal briefcase with the Arcana Seal on it. She'd been talking to her spirit for most of the trip, this would be the second time she'd come here. Mostly she'd been using the academy to increase her knowledge of different cards. But it had also gotten her quite a lot of trades to increase the versatility of her decks. "Time to start fresh again." she said to no one in particular.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:49 pm
Y'ALL GON' MAKE ME GET MY GAME ON UP IN HERE, UP IN HERE...

Countless Yellow Dorm students stormed out of their dorm rooms as a horribly loud song played about "No Wifin' in the Club" and "Gimme Twenty Dollars" filled the halls. A young girl stepped out of her room and-

"Woah, Woah, Woah now. Girl? Someone needs to take better human anatomy lessons at their non-dueling academy."

But... your wearing a skirt.

"And? Have you been outside? The breeze feels wonderful against my legs."

But how can you feel the wind in those leather pants?

"These babies are so skin tight it's like I'm not wearing anything. But I am wearing something. I'm wearing sexy leather pants."

So I see.

"I'm far too awesome to be limited to such trivial things as gender based clothing. Now, I've wasted enough time being awesome here. It's time to be awesome elsewear."

The young man grabs his Narrator Machine and slides it in his pocket, making his way outside to meet up with the newly arriving students and show off his awesomness.

Y'ALL GON' MAKE ME THROW A FACEDOWN UP IN HERE, UP IN HERE...

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:28 pm
Ian was listening to his MP3 player and drinking his personal stash of whiskey. Nothing like being hammered on the first day of school, or a good ol fashioned bar brawl/duel. "When do we get the free peanuts?" Ian asked another student drunkenly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:12 pm
Jason sat was in his tool shed of a dorm putting together his deck "damn extra deck why must I have a 15 card limit. How am a grate hero like me suppose to defeat the forces of evil when I can't put all my fusion monsters in my extra deck." He sighed and put what he could in his deck the rest in his siding and put on his face paint and headed out.  

Xistund

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:38 pm
A short air trip to the island later, and the duelists were all divided and hating each other. Soon after that, they were dumped into the wilderness and told to find their dorms from there, anyone who missed the first day of class were going to have detention.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff