• Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:44 pm
How's your project coming along?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:31 am
Gigi Deveraux
How's your project coming along?

User Image User Image

Fortunately, it's coming along well. The PowerPoint presentation's done and everything's all set. Just the actual reporting now. I think they realized that I'm kinda pissed off from what they did, so they've started working now. Thanks for asking emotion_hug

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:41 am
User Image User Image

July 27, 2012 10:19 PM

Okay, so there's this definite denouement this week. After all the hectic schedule I've had up until Thursday, now I suddenly free. Well, not exactly free since I still have a couple of things to do, but my point it, I'm not that panicky anymore. Suddenly, I have free time to read and finish my book.

Okay, so I'm going to do a little ranting, mainly because I'm not able to talk to anyone about this at home. I saw this thread here about masturbation. And there were even tips on how to do it. I've been afraid to say this to anyone in real life because most people here are Catholic and they're very strict when it comes to sex. But I can see no big deal when it comes to masturbation, or for that matter, sex. I mean, we are animals, right? And sex is the natural instinct for animals because it's their way of ensuring the survival of their species. If it's okay to talk of animals doing sex, then why on earth is it not okay for humans to talk about sex without including all the malice in it?? I know there are some twisted guys out there (maybe some girls) who have perverted views when it comes to sex, but honestly, do people always have to blush when they talk about it? Mostly, from what I can see in my environment, I can blame the Church. Being colonized by a Catholic country who actually used religion as part of their strategy in colonizing us has some effect on our present-day situation. Not that I hate those who colonized us (I would have LOVED to be colonized by them... maybe if that happened, we wouldn't be in such deep s**t. But that's a completely different topic...), but look at us! The Church (in general, not just in the Philippines) made sex such a "banned" (for lack of better word) topic that they don't even want to teach sex education in schools! They claim that it is not for teachers to teach high school kids about such things, it is up to their parents to educate them. According to them, it would just make the kids a lot more curious as to what sex really is about, thus increase the number of pre-marital sex and unwanted pregnancies. It should be the parents who should tell them all about it, in their own good time, so that they can, in a more personal way, tell their children what the consequences are of doing it. They may have a point, however, there's a catch. Parents, no matter how well their intentions are, tend to keep on thinking that their kids are still, well... kids. Even if they're already in their 20s, they won't stop thinking of them as their babies unless they start working already. So, keeping with the Catholic principle, they don't teach such stuffs to kids. In the end, it's up to the kids to discover for themselves what sex really is. You know the adage that the more you forbid people to do something, the more they do it? Yeah, it's true in this situation. Because the more that society shuns sex, the more that teenagers are curious about it, thus more cases of pre-marital sex and unwanted marriage.

I dunno, but in my opinion, they should push for sex education in high schools. If they don't want to teach boys and girls at the same time, then they can do it separately. If teachers are serious about it, then students will also take things seriously. Once they know that it's not always about pleasure and that there are consequences to it, then they'll be more cautious. Let's face it, kids grow up. They have to know one day that a stork did not drop them on the footstep of their house, nor did their mothers get a call from the Heavens explaining that a kid is on the way. They're bound to know that it was sex that got them into this world, and that if unplanned or done on an impulse, it also give them the chance to use the stories their parents used to tell them.

I dunno, sorry about ranting razz I gotta go. Till next time then!

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:58 am
I got my sexual education from my cousin who seduced me when I was 12 cat_redface

Sex ed should really start in early childhood, with age-appropriate material. SCREW your embarrassment, protect your kids by preparing them!  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:36 pm
Gigi Deveraux
I got my sexual education from my cousin who seduced me when I was 12 cat_redface

Sex ed should really start in early childhood, with age-appropriate material. SCREW your embarrassment, protect your kids by preparing them!

User Image User Image

Yes! I agree with you. At least if they still want to do it, then it's not your fault anymore (partly) since you told them everything already.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:09 am
User Image User Image

July 29, 2012 3:02 PM

Okay, so the first agenda that I do when I go online is Booty Grab. I must definitely save up for my new dream avi 3nodding Then I just remembered that I must edit some photos for the stupid Japanese video that we're doing sweatdrop Or I'll do that just later, haha rofl

My entire body hurts right now actually, particularly my lower torso. We've had some team building/bonding session yesterday. And we've been walking/running around our school. It might seem such a small feat, but our campus is 43 hectares, and we have to do a lot of tasks whenever we reach a station. So right now, my thighs are but aching and when I move the wrong way, all my ligaments scream in pain. But it's worth it, it was really fun.

Right, I have to go now. Coins await me emotion_dowant

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:08 am
User Image User Image

July 29, 2012 9:38 PM

Okay, so I think that I officially have a crush on a guy called Mr. Perfect. Why the name? Because he's perfectionist... as in a real one. He's the first one that I've seen in my whole life. But he's not on the same level as Ding. I'm certain that with Mr. Perfect, it's just a crush, an admiration. But yeah, he's an uber perfectionist. Whenever I look at him, I always think that he's sleepy. It's because of his eyes. They like, really, really light brown, and it's shape gives you the impression that he just woke up from a good night's sleep. He's also really, really smart. He's the number 1 student of our batch (maybe it's because of all the perfect studying). He's also a quiet dude. Kinda like Ding but much more reserved. He's good at hanging out with friends, but he's better in being alone (in my opinion). He's also an atheist, although I don't give a rat's farthing what your religion is. Ding's not Catholic, but he's Christian. Mr. Perfect used to be Catholic, but he lost his faith during HS, or so I've heard. Lastly, there's a rumor before that he's really anti-social, that he prefers to be alone EVERY TIME. But since life can't be that way, they say that he drinks each time he goes to school, so that he's on the borderline between not being drunk to being drunk. They say it's to give him the courage to face people. Like, he loses his senses enough to face people, but sober enough so he can drive.

Ain't it funny that I know more about him than about Ding? The only piece of juicy information that I know about Ding was that until now (although I'm not even sure on the duration) is that he's still in love with his ex-girlfriend from high school. But he was forced to break up with her because she was cheating on him, but he really loved that girl. Sad eh? But that's about it, nothing more razz

OH, I forgot! Mr. Perfect doesn't have the charm that Ding has. It's like Mr. Perfect has this charm that hits you full face when you first meet, but it's the kind that slowly vanishes over time; whereas, Ding's is more non-existent at first, but slowly builds up on you until you're hooked and you can't get away... but that's what I think.

There's this line from "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" by Stieg Larsson about love. It says:

"Love is the moment when your heart is about to burst"

Or something along that line (I can't find the actual line). I LOVE THAT BOOK. If you're reading my entry right now, I am recommending it to you. But anyway, the point that I want to make is that by the end of it, the girl there experiences the same thing that I'm experiencing right now. She loves this guy, but he moves in a completely different world from the one she moves in. And what she wants is for the guy to know her feelings, but is afraid of what the consequences might be. And at the very moment when she decides to tell him, she sees the guy going home accompanied by another woman without any doubt of the plans they have for the night. And ain't that the shitty little situation I am in now?

There I was telling myself that I don't give a rat's farthing anymore about him. Then I see him (with his ridiculous haircut) with another girl going to class. And they looked good together. There was some sort of "click" to them. I dunno how to describe it, but it's what pops into your head when you see a boy and girl together, and you know there's just something between them. I was doing a banner when I saw them together, and I had to control myself to not chuck the materials I was using at them. I felt so... (to be exact) broken. It was as if everything's confirmed, that he really will never be mine.

I mean, I too am frustrated with myself, because I've telling myself that it REALLY CAN NEVER BE. But every time I see him... argh! Everything crumbles down. I swear, this was worst than what happened to Bunta. And there I was hoping that I would be able to cope with this must faster because I've had training with Bunta, but no. It just had to be harder! Maybe it's because of the fact that I didn't start this. He started it! If he hadn't been looking at me like freaky little stalker, I wouldn't have noticed him, because trust me, he's not someone you can easily spot in a crowd.

It's like some sort of addiction. Whenever I see Mr. Perfect, I feel happy. It's like when you see your crush, that you feel elated or something. But when I see Ding, all I feel is frustration. I know that's bad, but I can't seem to get away from him. If he stays at one place, I want to stay at that place too. But whenever I'm near him, I'm all upset and grouchy and ready to lash out anyone who dares to something stupid in front of me. He's worst than drugs!

*sigh*

Before, I told myself that I would never fall for Ding. I guess I never did fall for him. Rather, I DROPPED for him. Well now we know how Davy Jones felt before he carved out his own heart.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:12 am
emotion_hug emotion_bigheart emotion_hug emotion_bigheart emotion_hug emotion_bigheart emotion_hug emotion_bigheart emotion_hug emotion_bigheart emotion_hug emotion_bigheart emotion_hug  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:14 am
Gigi Deveraux
emotion_hug emotion_bigheart emotion_hug emotion_bigheart emotion_hug emotion_bigheart emotion_hug emotion_bigheart emotion_hug emotion_bigheart emotion_hug emotion_bigheart emotion_hug

User Image User Image

Thanks a lot heart emotion_hug

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:17 pm
User Image User Image

July 31, 2012 11:12 AM

It's almost August, and I'm getting excited, haha rofl

Anyway, that's not what I wanted to talk about. I applied for a job here in Gaia, and guess what? I got it!! Haha, simple joys in life. I never really expected to get it. The applications were really informative, whereas mine was composed of two-liners razz This makes it my third official job here in Gaia. The first one was being a secretary of a fortune-telling shop. However, I've had bad experiences there and thinking about it always makes my blood boil. The second was opening my own bump shop. I would've continued it, if not for school and the fact that I can't get any workers around. But besides those three, I've had little commissions here and there, mostly bumping.

Oh well.. I'M SO FRIGGING EXCITED ABOUT IT!! whee It's been a while that I haven't had much to do around here, and I'm missing all the activities that I know Gaia has in store for me. I can't wait for it to open. I just hope I don't mess things up sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:05 pm
YAY! emotion_hug What's the job about?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:13 am
Gigi Deveraux

User Image User Image

I'm going to be a server in one of the mini shops. It's called Kissaten by happi berri. Maybe you know her? She used to run Puchi Place, also a mini shop.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:21 am
Louisa Iris
Gigi Deveraux

User Image User Image

I'm going to be a server in one of the mini shops. It's called Kissaten by happi berri. Maybe you know her? She used to run Puchi Place, also a mini shop.

User ImageUser Image

Never heard of either cat_sweatdrop but there's a LOT about Gaia I don't know.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:27 am
Gigi Deveraux

Never heard of either cat_sweatdrop but there's a LOT about Gaia I don't know.

User Image User Image

Well, we're open now, so you can head on over to the Mini Shops forum and check us out. It's called Kissaten 3nodding

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items