Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Monster] Pokerus's Cavern Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:32 am
[PRP] old school new school (Mitsu, Poke) - 1 point  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:35 am
[PRP] Whats new pussycat, woah x3 (Riyo, Poke) - 1 point  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:42 am
We are minipets!

{ MINIPETS STARTING ZONE 4 }THE CELESTIAL PLAINS] - 2 points

{ ZONE 5 } SEAFEAR ISLANDS - 2 points

[SOLO BOSS] Time for a Brawl (Poke) - 2 points

- 1 point for posting over 15 times

-7 points  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:59 am
Defenders part 1

Advanced Fear: Fear Healing - 2 points
{ NIGHT OF THE FESTIVAL } The trail of ??? (p. 43)
{ The Trail of ??? } - 2 points
{ Propagation } Professor Quibble's Office
{ THE CAVERN } Redux
{ Propagation } The Cave - 2 points
Death Solo - 2 points

- 8 points  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:00 am
[ GM ORP ] What Doesn't Kill You... - 1 point
[ ORP ] One Message Unread - 1 point

♞ { ZONE 2 } THE INFIRMARY - 4 points
♟ { LAB CONTAINMENT AREA }
♞ { ZONE 3 } THE ABANDONED TOWN

Crystallization - 2 points
♕ { THE SIEGE END } Avalonia - 1 point

-9 points  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:14 am
[ FIELD CLASS ] World Explorations - 1 point  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:15 am
[Class] The Classification and Utilization of Fear Page - 1 point  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:17 pm
Fright night Part 1

Dagger Darts - 1 point

Sammy for President - 1 point

+ 3 point for over 800 words

= 5 points

Fright Night 1.5

[HH 3 vs ?] Weather forcast Foggy (Frost, Poke, Danny) - 3 points

[!][3 vs 2] Walking wounded. (Rep, Harrison, Jerry) - 1 point

- 4 points

Fright night Part 2

[PRP] This definitely isn't Kansas
- 5 points for prompts
- 2 points for over 800 words

{ FINALE } Go Back to Sleep
- 1 point attacking Caelius

= 8 points

Total= 17 points  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:44 pm
OH HEY A SOLO 2x rp points!

The cave provided her with a quiet place, one where she could keep to herself and ponder the strange events that had happened so far and continued to happen at this very moment. These events troubled the dragon, keeping her awake and threatening to crowd out her sleep with nightmares. And each time they left her with a question, one that she was having trouble answering.

What the jack do I do?

There were three major factions that warred against each other; Hunters, with their captured halloween citizens turned weapons, battled against both halloween and horsemen to wipe them both out of existence. Just looking at it like that the answer seemed simple; fight back against the hunters and protect herself and everyone else. Wipe out the threat and the day would be saved.

But, she knew the answer was not so simple.

Sitting against the cave, Poke admired the few treasure chests she had opened and stacked against the wall. Some held precious gems, others held gold coins, and even one with a small amount of silver pumpkin seeds. But she turned her sights to another chest, sitting right next to her and closed tight. She opened it up, taking out a very old and battered book. The pages were yellow with age, their contents faded and hard to read. But the cover was still legible; a figure clad in silver amour, holding up a shining sword as they faced down a creature of claw and flame, the iconic battle between the knight and the dragon.

Opening up the book, she read through it's contents. It was a story about a human who fell in love with a princess, but she was captured by a dragon who held her captive in a faraway land. So he went on a journey to go and rescue the fair maiden before the dragon ate her. As the story progressed he gained a few allies, and learned more about this dragon and his reign of terror and how he did all the usual stuff. Burned villages, stole gold, and of course, ate people. She had read this book and others numerous times, always intrigued at how a small human could take on such a powerful and fearsome creature. But even more, she always felt a shiver down her spine at the pictures in the book, of the dragon's breath torching the humans and their homes. With a grimace, she closed the book and placed it back in her chest with a sigh.

Information about the human world was scarce. Halloween did not hold much in the way of knowledge, and the items from the human world did not last long before they were destroyed or changed, The book was a special copy that her father obtained, one that had been replicated from a human source and printed in Halloween. A very rare find indeed.

The only other way to find out more about humans were the brief visits to the human world, and they were only allowed by adults or school field trips in order to obtain FEAR. Then they would come back and leave the humans alone. If one was hurt, there were dire consequences.

At least, that was what she was lead to believe.

The appearance of the hunters had brought up doubts in her mind, and the horsemen and their leader Medea gave her further reason to believe that the humans were not being left alone. More then that, they were getting killed. A few of them had said this themselves. And while most of the school hated the hunters...She found it hard to do so herself.

Of course she would fight to protect her friends. But when she remembered the stories and legends about knights, she found herself comparing the two. Even Caleius, the lead a*****e, said their job was to protect humans from them. So it stood to reason the hunters were today's version of knights; the ones who upheld justice and protected the humans from the evil monsters.

How could she hate such a noble ideal?

Further more, how could she fight against them knowing they were protecting innocent humans? She loved to fight, but having a friendly match to see who was stronger was far different to a death match. She had no desire to kill, none at all. But then these hunters were going to kill innocent halloweeners who had nothing to do with this, or even worse, change them into more weapons for them to wield.

There was no clean cut way to do this. Either she destroyed them and left the humans vulnerable, or she helped them to kill off her own kind.

Frowning, she stood to her feet and began gathering some essential supplies, throwing them into a backpack. It was high time she visited her family, and perhaps she could get some much needed advice in the process.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:35 am
HERES ANOTHER ONE 2x rp points!

The flight to her parents territory was just under two hours, even less if Poke pushed herself. Today she was in no such hurry however, and was happy to glide along the air currents as the planes below her changed from the buildings of halloween town to the black fields of the countryside, and then to thick and un-chartable forests. But beyond the forests arose the high mountains, their fearsome peaks hidden above the clouds. It was in these peaks that her family's caves were hidden.

In the distance she could hear the telltale rumbles of a fast approaching storm, excitement already building at the display of power and terror it would surely bring. But first she needed to land before she was caught up in the storm, as only the foolish would dare to fly through these weather events. Not only did the deep valleys increase the power of the wind, but on the other side of the mountains was a deep ocean that the storm would draw energy from.

Flying closer to the solid rock walls, Poke increased her altitude, looking for signs of the caverns entrance. Ah, there it was, a looming blackness on one of the towering columns. The opening was big enough to allow a fully grown dragon to fit through, but she kept to her humanoid form for now flying into the dark entrance. It didn't stay dark for long, as bioluminescent fungi lined the walls further inside to light her way. Down and down the passageway led, deeper into the mountainside until finally it ended and expanded into the first large cavern of many. The one she was in now was half submerged, concealing even more entrances to other parts of the area.

"Ahhh, The illustrious dracling has returned!" Came a voice from another passageway to the left of her. The owner of the voice revealed himself as she landed; Piercing blue eyes regarded her with a hint of amusement, his short blue hair damp still damp from the days travels in the sea. Poke's father appeared fully human at the moment, as he had mastered the art of changing his form without the need of a pin.

For now he gave his daughter a fatherly hug. "It has been months since I've seen you last! And look how much you're grown! Are those horns I see on your head?" He laughed, tousling her hair as she pulled away from the affections. "Oy! Yes those are horns thank you very much!" She replied as she looked around for her mother. She wasn't far away either, making a appearance after her dad. Her form was also humanoid but more dragon-like, sporting curled horns and long whipping tail. She walked up to poke and gave her a light hug. followed by a noogie.

"It's nice to see you haven't forgotten about us" She said with a smirk. "I hope you've been studying hard at your new school."

"Oh, yeah, I've been kept real busy at Amity" Came her nervous response. "It's been...full on....heh."

"Well then, don't keep us in suspense!" Her father said, clearly intrigued. "I'm itching to know what you've been up to."

------------------------

Having moved into another cavern, Poke had begun her rendition of what she had been 'up to' at school. Of course she kept the more sensitive information out. (Like her transformation to a insanity creature and the exact number of times she had dissipated from deceptions), but she wasn't able to keep secret her few encounters with the hunters, horsemen, and insanity.

This left her parents...shaken, to say the least.

"....So what you're saying is..." Her mom began, the telltale signs of a rampage coming on in the way her tail slapped the ground, each whack sending a shudder through the earth. "Is that you're been encountering these...'hunters', these humans with enslaved creatures, whom are trying to destroy the entire world of halloween, and this...insanity that warps your mind...on a regular basis?

"...Yeah...pretty much....." Poke was now having doubts as to weather telling her mom about this was a good idea or not. Her fears were confirmed when her mother suddenly sent a fist into the wall. The whole cavern rumbled, the stalactites on the roof falling in the mini earthquake. Even in this form, her strength was astounding.

"JUST WHAT IN THE NAME OF JACK ARE THEY DOING AT THIS SCHOOL?!. I SENT YOU THERE TO GET A EDUCATION, NOT INVOLVE YOU IN SOME JACKING WAR. I HAVE HALF A MIND TO GO TO THE SCHOOL AND TEAR THE WHOLE JACKING BUILDING DOWN!"

Her father, while more calm, was no more impressed about the matter. "Pokerus, are you sure you want to go to this school?" He asked her. "I think it would be best if we enroll you somewhere that's more...safer."

"No, I'm happy where I am now. There's no way I'm going anywhere else. I don't care how dangerous it is." She looked her dad squarely in the eye. "Besides, they're targeting other schools as well. Nowhere is safe."

Her father still didn't look too happy. "Even so, I'd advice you to stay well away from these hunter humans. They appear to be very dangerous."

"Well, I do my best to..." She said slowly. "Although...some of them aren't so evil...I've talked to one, she appeared very nice, actually. And a lot of them have talked about being attacked by halloween and horsemen so, I can see why..."

"Regardless of how 'nice' some of them are." Her mom had calmed down enough to join in on the conversation. "Your father is right. You need to stay well away from them. Chances are, they are just trying to deceive you.

"B-but they're trying to protect the-
"The humans, yes, I can see where this is going." Her mother held up a hand to stop her. She was well aware of Poke's fascination with the history of knights. "It doesn't matter who's killing who or who's terrorizing the lands, you're not going to go socialize with a bunch of humans ready to slay you at a moments notice. OR are you going to fight them either. I don't care how much stronger you've grown either." She said as Poke began to open her mouth to protest. "I suggest you focusing on learning more then brawling."

That was the end of it. With a sigh, she left the cavern to retreat to her own quarters.  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:37 am
[ GM PRP ] Wrangling Dragons. Well, one dragon... - 5 points  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:40 am
[1 VS 1] Just a little roughhousing ( Zhi, Poke) - ???  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0