Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Magic the Gathering: The New Generation.(Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:14 pm
ϿYou will never know the true beauty of nature....Ͼ

User Image

☆═━┈Ῥraveena Șt.Ͼlair┈━═☆

Praveena looked at the three students, a hint of confusion evident in her expression. She hadn't heard anything about a hazing, or books, or the girl's personal matters. She quietly walked over to the three of them and said, "I haven't heard anything about books...or a hazing...but I am here for personal matters as well. My name is Praveena St.Clair." She might as well have introduced herself, since the other three already had.

☆·.¸¸.·´Child of Nature`·.¸¸.¤

((ʘut. ʘf. Ͼake:))

Ͽ....until you look at the world through my eyes....Ͼ

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shinji looked at Qtronix's hand confusingly for a moment before he finally shook it, he turned his attention to Yuuko as well and bowed, "Well I'm Shinji Itsuwari, its nice to meet you all...still...this is rather odd...we seem to have all been called out here for different reasons..." Just as he said that, a glow appeared in his pocket, it was coming from his deck box! A single card flew from the box and out of his pocket like a bullet. It hovered in the middle, between the four who had gathered...and it glowed...the sky roared as a lightning bolt flashed though the sky, the card vanished, replacing it was a giant vortex of some sort! "What the...! AAAAHHHHH!!!" Before Shinji could finish his thoughts, the vortex ripped him off his feet and sucked him it. It began to do the same to the others, pulling them ever closer.  

Malfrost
Crew

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:21 pm

User Image

Praveena's eyes widened slightly as a vortex appeared where the card once was, and Shinji was sucked into it. She felt her body being pulled into it, and there was nothing for her to hold on to in the center of the field. She gasped as she dissappeared into the depths of the vortex.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:24 pm
Wʜᴀᴛ?
xxxUᴍᴍᴍ...ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ?

User Image
User Image

User Image

User ImagexxYuuko blinked wildly, confused by all that was happening as she watched the vortex from where a card once was. She raised an eyebrow before she felt herself pulled towards it. Her expression changed completely to her tearful one, like a child sulking some would say as she pouted and felt herself pulled in, "Wait! AHH!" She was thinking to exaggerated as she disappeared into the vortex. I'm dead aren't I? I knew it! She exclaimed to herself as she was scared, somewhat anyways.

User Image

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:25 pm
User Image Qtronix didn't know exactly what was going on, but what he did know was that two acquaintances were just sucked into that vortex. Whatever it was, it was his duty to protect them now that he knew they were in potential danger. Qtronix looked at Yuuko. He cursed for not being able to save her as well. Qtronix jumped into the vortex after Yuuko was sucked in.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:34 pm
It was pitch back, nothing could be seen or heard...before finally 4 beams of light settled on the four who had been sucked in. It came from an illuminated platform. The four drifted slowly downwards. Landing softly, the platform seemed to be made of stain glass and it shown brightly, etched into the platform were the five symbols of mana from the game, Magic:the Gathering. A voice called out, it came from the void. "Your life has just ended, at the same time your life has just begun.....where before you only knew one world...now you will know endless worlds.....Take time to talk amongst yourselves...you all all bound by destiny..and will determine one another fates..." The voice vanished, leaving them alone on the platform, the insignia of the mana's shining brightly.

((OOC: If you want a mood setting OST. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiUObcD1Y5 cool )  

Malfrost
Crew

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:37 pm

User Image

Praveena looked at her three companions, each of whom had ended up on the same stain glass platform. It took her a moment to fully realize what had just happened. She was in another place entirely, possibly another world. She looked at the three students and said, "Does....anyone know what just happened...."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:39 pm
Wʜᴀᴛ?

User Image
User Image

User Image

User ImagexxYuuko was on her knees, still blinking wildly and utterly confused as her mouth dropped open even more. That same childish expression which she had when she was sucked into the vortex as she stayed knelt. Her life just ended? But it also just begun? That made no sense at all! Especially to someone who thought in such a straightforward manner like herself as she pouted and sniffled, looking around at the others. Wondering what their reactions were to all this. Upon hearing Praveena's question, she shook her head violently, "No clue!" She exclaimed in a childish tone, still on her knees.

User Image

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Malfrost
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:46 pm

Shinji looked around. He seemed to be in complete and total amazement. He had read about this, he assumed it was only ever just fiction, just myth...but...was this really happening? He pinched himself to check, he felt the pain, the pain that meant this was all real. He took in a breath....it was almost like he wasn't breathing at all...."We're in ether...we're in the rift between planes..." He reached in his pocket for his deck, but it wasn't there. "I don't believe this...if this is really what I think it is...this is the Platform of Awakening...that means....we're all Planeswalkers..." Shinji fell down, dumbfounded and unbelieving....and to a certain extent...happy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:46 pm
User Image Qtronix didn't take too much time to analyze what was going on, but he was prepared. The holy pendant on his chest protected him from any harm any unholy forces. Anyway, Qtronix looked at his companions and asked a general question, "Is everyone okay?"  

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:51 pm

User Image

Praveena listened to what Shinji had said, and couldn't believe it. She had heard of Planeswalkers...but they had always been fictional. Then...why was it that the four of them were here? She thought logically, and none of this made sense. Instinctually, this sounded believable. She didn't know what to think. When Qtronix asked if everyone was okay, she said, "I think so....."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:52 pm
((I'm heading out to Friday Night Magic! XD Yaneza, you know abit about magic so if you could fill them in, I would be thankful!))  

Malfrost
Crew

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:54 pm
Wʜᴀᴛ?

User Image
User Image

User Image

User ImagexxYuuko raised an eyebrow at what was said by Shinji as she was slightly confused. Planeswalkers? What was that? Well she had heard the word once or twice though she honestly had no idea what one of them was. She wondered, tilting her head to the side slightly as she heard what Qtronix had to say and nodded, "I'm good, though he's...I don't know..." She spoke with a frown as she managed to stand on her two feet again. Her legs a bit wobbly though but she managed to stand up on her two feet with a heavy sigh of relief before brushing her skirt down a bit and grabbing her scarf, putting it on once more since it kept the young girl warm.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:01 pm
((Easy for you to say, I never paid attention to the lore behind Magic, I just play. >.> Besides, I don't even know what plot you have in mind, so how do you expect me to do anything?))

User Image Qtronix nodded at the two then looked at Shinji. Whatever the case, he was a man. He probably didn't want another man coming to his rescue. Qtronix sighed then looked at the mana symbols. The one with the sunburst was really favorable to him.  

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

Malfrost
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:43 pm

Shinji stood up and brushed himself off, "A Planeswalker is....how should I put this....someone who can travel between the different planes of existence." Shinji began to pace the stain glass floor. "If the lore is to be believed, then their are countless planes of existence which we should now be able to access. We are currently in the Blind Eternities, the space between planes. We have ascended to a level of power uncomprehending by most..." Shinji slowly felt himself being pulled towards the water drop insignia, its soft blue hue was appealing to him as he walked towards it.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff