Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:26 pm
iiRawr_Destiny
Gigi Deveraux
Oh hon, i'm so sorry... emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug

it's okay im just so massively stressed about her but i think im going to visit her tomorrow so i'll see how it goes sweatdrop redface

thanks for the hugs emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug

emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug

I'm so sorry too hon. I hope you will be okay.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:32 pm
RainbowPop26
iiRawr_Destiny
Gigi Deveraux
Oh hon, i'm so sorry... emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug

it's okay im just so massively stressed about her but i think im going to visit her tomorrow so i'll see how it goes sweatdrop redface

thanks for the hugs emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug

emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug

I'm so sorry too hon. I hope you will be okay.

thanks love emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug  

Dirty Computer

Misfit

Dirty Computer

Misfit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:47 am
July 11th, 2012

- yum_strawberry yum_cupcake yum_strawberry -

Okay. So. I went to the hospital this morning to see my great-grandma. And I just want to say, she looked worse than I was expecting. I literally walked in and looked at her and my heart broke in two. She just looked so...helpless laying there on a bed. And it was so hard for me because I couldn't cry in front of her cause I didn't want to upset her. It was like this huge lump formed in my throat and all I wanted to do was cry. Thankfully I didn't cry in front of her. But as soon as I left the room the tears just came and kept flowing down my face to the point where I was sobbing. My mom sent me to the bathroom to wipe my face and I looked in the mirror. When I look at myself now, I see my great-grandma. I feel like I look like her. Maybe that's what God intended. I love her so much. I don't want her to die. I just want to have her here for a few more years. At least until I graduate high school. It's just hard putting on a brave face for her when I feel so broken and empty inside. My parents say she only smiles when I'm around. They say as long as I'm there she's happy and has the biggest grin on her face. I love her so so much. I pray to God that she gets better. I just can't lose her right now.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:45 pm
iiRawr_Destiny
July 11th, 2012

Okay. So. I went to the hospital this morning to see my great-grandma. And I just want to say, she looked worse than I was expecting. I literally walked in and looked at her and my heart broke in two. She just looked so...helpless laying there on a bed. And it was so hard for me because I couldn't cry in front of her cause I didn't want to upset her. It was like this huge lump formed in my throat and all I wanted to do was cry. Thankfully I didn't cry in front of her. But as soon as I left the room the tears just came and kept flowing down my face to the point where I was sobbing. My mom sent me to the bathroom to wipe my face and I looked in the mirror. When I look at myself now, I see my great-grandma. I feel like I look like her. Maybe that's what God intended. I love her so much. I don't want her to die. I just want to have her here for a few more years. At least until I graduate high school. It's just hard putting on a brave face for her when I feel so broken and empty inside. My parents say she only smiles when I'm around. They say as long as I'm there she's happy and has the biggest grin on her face. I love her so so much. I pray to God that she gets better. I just can't lose her right now.

emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug

Well, you very likely do look like her, since looks sometimes skip a generation or two; my brother looks like my grandfather a lot more than like our father. I bet that tickles her vanity. emotion_yatta

If it makes her so happy to see you, try spending as much time as they'll allow you with her. It might encourage her to get better. Positive thinking and all that.

emotion_hug yum_strawberrypie yum_tea yum_strawberry yum_cupcake emotion_hug  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Dirty Computer

Misfit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:40 pm
Gigi Deveraux

emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug

Well, you very likely do look like her, since looks sometimes skip a generation or two; my brother looks like my grandfather a lot more than like our father. I bet that tickles her vanity. emotion_yatta

If it makes her so happy to see you, try spending as much time as they'll allow you with her. It might encourage her to get better. Positive thinking and all that.

emotion_hug yum_strawberrypie yum_tea yum_strawberry yum_cupcake emotion_hug

thanks so much emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:01 pm
July 16th, 2012

Okay I'm annoyed again but really who's surprised at this point? But anyway, why does my friend have to be such a b***h all the time. Honestly she thinks that she's right about everything and everyone else is wrong. It makes me so freaking mad. I just want to slap her in the face cat_scream . And what really gets me is that it seems like I am the only person who will flat out say to her you don't have to be rude about everything cause honestly i don't really care much about what you want to talk about either. Maybe that makes me a b***h but at least I try to be honest with people. I wish someone would come and be a b***h to her so she knows how it feels. She needs to realize the world does not revolve around her. Oh well just needed to make this little rant post since I can't really talk about it anywhere else.

- yum_strawberry yum_cupcake yum_strawberry

Dirty Computer

Misfit

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:10 pm
iiRawr_Destiny
July 16th, 2012

Okay I'm annoyed again but really who's surprised at this point? But anyway, why does my friend have to be such a b***h all the time. Honestly she thinks that she's right about everything and everyone else is wrong. It makes me so freaking mad. I just want to slap her in the face cat_scream . And what really gets me is that it seems like I am the only person who will flat out say to her you don't have to be rude about everything cause honestly i don't really care much about what you want to talk about either. Maybe that makes me a b***h but at least I try to be honest with people. I wish someone would come and be a b***h to her so she knows how it feels. She needs to realize the world does not revolve around her. Oh well just needed to make this little rant post since I can't really talk about it anywhere else.

- yum_strawberry yum_cupcake yum_strawberry

Is it just me or are more and more people like that every day?

emotion_hug yum_cupcake yum_tea yum_cupcake emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:14 pm
Gigi Deveraux

Is it just me or are more and more people like that every day?

emotion_hug yum_cupcake yum_tea yum_cupcake emotion_hug

trust me. it is not just you. cat_stare  

Dirty Computer

Misfit

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:16 am
Ohai! emotion_hug How's everything?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:18 am
Gigi Deveraux

Hii love! emotion_hug cat_4laugh

I'm doing okay just trying to get through today and make sure I have everything packed for when I leave tomorrow

Dirty Computer

Misfit

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:21 am
iiRawr_Destiny
Gigi Deveraux

I'm doing okay just trying to get through today and make sure I have everything packed for when I leave tomorrow

YAY! It's almost over! cat_rofl

I hope Great-gran is much improved when you finally get to go see her emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:27 am
Gigi Deveraux
iiRawr_Destiny
Gigi Deveraux

YAY! It's almost over! cat_rofl

I hope Great-gran is much improved when you finally get to go see her emotion_hug

woohoo!! cat_blaugh

thank you emotion_hug she actually left the hospital Weds. so im gonna try and see her as soon as I can when I get back

Dirty Computer

Misfit

Dirty Computer

Misfit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:45 pm
July 20th, 2012

Ladies and, well, ladies ( cat_4laugh ) here comes another b***h rant post! I have to say that it has come down to this. I trust none of my real life friends anymore. Nope. Not at all. No way no how. Why don't I trust them you ask? Cause they are by far the fakest people I have ever had to encounter cat_stare . At least at my old school someone would tell me if they didn't like me and we would stay away from each other. But no. These girls always b***h about how they hate each other then talk and giggle and laugh till the cows come home the very next day! Meanwhile I'm just standing there with my moody self thinking Okay you just said you didn't like her and now you're best friends!? It needs to be said that I probably need to distance myself off from these girls and find new people to talk to because I refuse to put up with this s**t again going into high school. Okay. Rant post done. Over & out!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:25 pm
July 22nd, 2012

Okay im done at this point...I'm sick of caring about people who don't give a s**t about me. I always stick up for my friends and I'm always there for them no matter what s**t is going on in my life but they can never give me the time of day. I wish I could move somewhere else and just tell them to kiss my a** but they're the only people that I have. No one else wants to talk to me. I'm sick of feeling helpless and trapped and unhappy all the freaking time. And my parents are no better but I am not getting into that with them right now too. I'm just sick of life really. I'm sick and tired of all the bad s**t happening to me and all the good s**t happening to people who don't deserve it. I'm done. I'm done. I'm done.

Dirty Computer

Misfit

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:51 pm
iiRawr_Destiny

emotion_hug emotion_bigheart emotion_hug emotion_bigheart emotion_hug emotion_bigheart emotion_hug emotion_bigheart emotion_hug emotion_bigheart emotion_hug emotion_bigheart emotion_hug  
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff