Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Truths and Lies (Ami v. Gene) [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 1 Total: 9 (2-16)

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:18 pm
OhJackwhy. Pain shot up the ghoul's spine and worked it's way through her whole body, becoming white and wicked. She was stunned for a moment, lost in the pain and fatigue. This is what happened when she just wanted to get away, bad things happened. Fate obviously hated her.

Screw fate for the moment, though, this stupid woman needed taken care of.

Launching herself at the Huntress' ankles, Gene took a few quick swipes before rolling out of the way of the blunt end of the glaive. Like hell she was taking another blow to the back like that.

"Eye for an eye? Since when did I ever take your life away and force you to kill and harm people you used to know?"

((HP: 16/40
Damage: 3
FEAR: 2/2))

chiickadee rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:06 am
Ami scowled, jabbing Junpei into the ground. For some odd reason, the ghostie really got her goat, and she was going to sass her kind of cute grey dress off.

"Where would you like me to begin? How about when you ruined my marriage? Made me watch my lover make out with a girl I didn't even know? Made me lose all control of feelings again, sending me into a deep depression for a while- making me meet the nicest guy who brought me out of it, only to have myself ******** up again and send me straight back?!" Her rant had started out as a quiet list and quickly grew into a rolling shout.

She flicked her hand, brushing her bangs out of her face. For whatever reason she'd just let it all go on this creature. Ami gave a small "harumph." She wasn't revealing anything else.

HP: 32/50
DMG: 0
Charge: 1/3 | 1/2

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-16)

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:28 pm
Gene was getting tired of this. Tragic past or not, an attitude of entitlement and not being to take the blame was just out of the question; human or Halloween. She gave the Huntress a look of disgust, before slapping her with the back of her hand.

"Sweetie, stop blaming everyone else for your own damned problems."

((HP: 16/40
Damage: 6))

chiickadee rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 2 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:45 pm
"And you all need to stop being ignorant dumbasses who don't know anything about the fight they're waging." Ami slid Junpei out and swept at the ghoul's feet, attempting to knock her over. Could ghosts even fall over?

She was getting tired of this. Honestly, Ami just wanted to go back. Fill out her mission reports and call it good.
HP: 28/50
DMG: 5
Charge: 2/3 | 1/2

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-16)

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:01 pm
The Huntress did manage to flip Gene onto her bum, but not without receiving a glancing blow from the toe of the ghost's designer boots. Grumpily she got up, giving the Huntress her best death glare.

"What's your fight, then? You get a little scared of us, so you decide to eradicate us? Seems a bit of an overreaction to me."

((HP: 11
Dmg: 1))

chiickadee rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 3 Total: 10 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:10 pm
Ami tried to slice the girl's throat, but missed and ended up hitting Gene with the bar of her staff instead of the blade.

"You terrorize humans as a pastime," she said tiredly, "And your friends the horsemen or whatever? They kill my people for shits and giggles."

She recoiled from the overswing of her glaive, but stayed on her feet just the same. "At least I know what damage I've inflicted. They don't tell you s**t."

HP: 27/50
DMG: 4
Charge: 3/3 | 1/2

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 5 Total: 12 (2-16)

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:32 pm
"Pastime?! We need your Fear to SURVIVE." Highly offended by this woman blowing off their need for fear as poop and giggles, Gene shifted her hands into a set of sizable talons, and aimed for the chest of the Huntress.

Due to her fatigue, though, Gene overstepped and ended up gouging her arm."And the Horsemen aren't our friends; we're just being gracious to a people who have just recently been put through a genocide." She gave her opponent at hardened glare, and then a smirk.

"Seems like your superiors haven't told you everything either."

((HP: 7
DMG: 6))

chiickadee rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 3 Total: 13 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:43 pm
Ami screamed as her arm was ripped to shreds like it was nothing but butter. Even if she had a FEAR shield, things still hurt. She couldn't hide a physical reaction, even if she wanted to.

She leaned on her glaive, panting a little and holding her injured arm as blood seeped through her hand. A harsh laugh escaped her mouth. "I helped with that genocide," she said, with a tinge of sick pride in her voice. "The numbers don't even come close to how many the horsemen have killed. They do it for sport. We do it to survive."

Angrily, she heaved off her glaive and kicked Gene in the head, hard. "You know nothing."

HP: 21/50
DMG: 7
Charge: 3/3 | 1/2

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:47 pm
"Seems like your tiff is with the Horsemen, then." Gene crossed her arms and stared defiantly at the Huntress before getting her head kicked.

Then she was out of the game. Her head was swimming, and she couldn't stand. She slumped on the floor, face hitting ground. She was done, no more fighting. "..." She groaned, and continued to lie there. No more...

((HP: 0))

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:09 pm
Ami staggered to Gene's limp form on the ground. "You're all the same," she said gruffly, stumbling to pick her glaive up.

She tried to raise the glaive to stab Gene's body through, but yelped in pain as her claw mark protested. Junpei clattered to the ground as Ami stumbled next to Gene, kneeling as she tried to recover.

She grimaced and desummoned Junpei, the clip taking its post on her head. "All the same," she mumbled one more time before standing up and limping back to the portal.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas