Brothers of Hell: OPEN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:41 pm
(Another welcome, this time from me smile Let's make this the best, guys!)

Setsuna held back a gasp as the cathedral doors opened themselves. Her eyes widened, thinking it must have been the wind, and then she saw the figure who collapsed into a chair.

She'd leaned her staff against the wall already, and she sat cross-legged on the floor, hidden behind a row of pews. From her vantage, the wind whistled through the wooden doors and tossed the new-comers smell at her, and she flinched at the contact.

Demon?

She frightened herself with the idea of approaching, but how long until he realized she was there? Besides, now there was another smell, even more familiar. Blood. Setsuna made a choice and stood, bringing her bag with her from the ground, and stared across the cathedral with frightened eyes.

"Are you alright?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:03 pm
Nowe looked up startled, focusing in on a girl at the end of the room with white hair. Many things went through his mind. First, his own stupidity for not checking to make sure the coast was clear before letting down his guard. Second, why was this girl even here in the first place? And finally, the third..her scent. She smelled way to famaliar for his liking.

"Vampire..." he said softly, his gaze turning hard and he tried to stand the best he could, taking a step back. "I'm alright enough to defend myself...so take a bite if you dare.."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:09 pm
Setsuna took a step backwards, toward the wall. With the wind howling around outside and rain beating on the wooden slats and stained glass, it was no wonder she'd hidden inside. The elements could hurt her stock, hidden away in her bag, plus, she didn't much like getting wet.

She felt a switch turn in the back of her mind, and she forced it back into it's previous position. She wasn't hungry, and she didn't drink demon blood. Demons were easily much stronger than she was. "I-I don't want... I just... You're hurt..." She held out her hands, palms up, as a show of intent. Her bag was slung over her shoulder, as she always kept it.

She was dressed for travel, thick pants and a long sleeved shirt, her waist cincher thrown to the ground with her cloak because she'd been more comfortable that way. Until company arrived, that was.

"I want to help, if you'll let me..."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:54 pm
Julius walked through the storm at a brisk place, he had just finished his usual routine of checking the freshly dead, all the new arrivals telling him about an imminent war. This excited the Necromancer. War meant new bodies and new experiments to run. While he was lost in his thoughts Julius bumped into a rather large man. He looked up to see it was a Cyclops. "Good evening." The demon said with a smile. Before he knew it, the Cyclops picked him up and attempted to tear him in half. This got him a bullet in the eye. "You really should be more careful who you attack next time my hungry, and now deceased friend." Julius said deviously as he pulled out a jar and sucked the Cyclops' soul into it. He'd probably use it against someone else or something.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:05 am
Albel walked into a new town a hood over his head hiding his face. He walked to a tavern he had new cloths and a sword from some humans who got in his way he moved to the tavern keep and handed a gold cone. "Some food drink and a room for the night." He looked around the room he can practicably feel the thieves and cutthroats. Once he was given food and drink he started to eat his food he heard a blade leave a leather sheath 'the fools don't know what I am.' He started to make a ball of energy and is lightly started to float to the humans trying to rob him baffled the humans did not know what the strange ball was till it was too late the ball exploded taking of the human's head. Albel finished his meal like nothing happened "Now I'm looking for some people maybe you can assist me." the other people in the tavern ran out leaving him and the barkeep.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:21 pm
xxxxxxxxxxIt had been scarcely a month since Corra D'Jall, the Fire Nymph halfblood, left home to travel, and yet she had come far and seen much. A lifetime away from those not of her mother's creed had left Corra unprepared for the often extreme differences between cultures. As she walked, she spoke mentally, 'Argh, I should have paid more attention when the innkeeper told me how to find the right trail to follow through the woods. It is your fault, Shok Pak, for trying to eat the cat. The man would not have asked us to leave if you had left the old mouser alone, in which case we could have waited and rode with with the miller and his load tomorrow.' These words were directed at the dark-bloodred reptile that perched on the fair-haired girl's shoulder. The creature only gave a small snort of steam and derision, showing that he clearly thought behaving below him. The odd pair continued to travel deeper into their forested surroundings as the sun sank closer to the horizon. Just as the last dregs of daylight faded away a steady drizzle began, and the fresh, clean scent of damp earth saturated the air. While the change in weather would be good for the farmers that dwelled in the town they had left behind, Corra and Shok Pak were creatures of the flame, and the damp would do them no good. Irritated, Corra twitched up the hood of her cloak, and hoped to find somewhere to rest for the night.  

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:39 pm
Nowe was about to outright refuse, willing to suffer through the pain while it healed on it's own then have a vampire touch him. His sudden movement back towards the door reminded him just how ill advised that was. He nearly gasped out, but forced himself to remain calm and focused on the girl. After a moment of silence, he made his decision. "Make it fast..and keep your fangs where I can see them.."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:31 pm
It was a testament to Setsuna's line of work that she only made her mouth curve into a frown on principle, rather than rashly show her fangs to Nowe to make him angrier. She approached cautiously, with the willpower of a saint, and settled herself next to the chair he had been sitting in. She moved her eyes toward it expressively, making it known that she wanted him to sit down.

"Funny, I'm not used to being the one without a mouth on her."

The snark came and went quickly, as Setsuna pushed it away in favor of opening her bag, drawing out an otter-skinned pouch, some dried herbs, a couple of candles... She dug deeper, trying to find what she was really looking for. It could be assumed that her arms weren't supposed to go that far down into a bag that looked like it could only hold so much. It could also be assumed she must not listen to the laws of physics and reality.

She'd waited patiently for Nowe to take his seat again, and she recoiled from the smell of blood. The thing in the back of her mind shifted again, hissing, and she gagged it and threw it into a corner, feeling her tense muscled loosen. She didn't have time for that right now, and she didn't much feel like having her head ripped off by a demon.

Half-Demon.

Closer now, she realized she could smell the truth on him, and she ignored it. That would, of course, explain how he could be bleeding so much. A true Demon might have laughed at that wound and then poured salt on it. His, she realized, would actually have to be treated. Setsuna finally pulled the bandages she'd been looking for from her bag, and she was careful to set them on top of something as she opened the otter-skin bag and rubbed the paste inside onto her fingers, and then held them up to Nowe's side.

"This will sting."

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:24 pm
Julius continued his trek through the storm until he came upon his residence, a rather large, slightly spooky, mansion. It was a good place for a demonic necromancer to hide, seeing as no one went there, and those who did had a bad habit of not coming back out alive, or so the legend went, a legend Julius crafted himself to keep trespassers off his damn lawn.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:49 am
User Image

Stoirme stands at the entrance to the cave that she had used as her home until that cursed human had bound and forced her into a long slumber. She growls softly though it is interrupted by a yawn, evidence that the spell still had a slight hold on her. She watches the storm as she idly licks the blood from her surprise meal in bed, gold eyes glowing faintly in the gloom.

User Image

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:24 pm
( I'm sorry for disapearing everyone. I had a really rough few days and I really didn't feel like being around people..)

Nowe was hesitant as she approached closer, already regretting allowing her to tend to him. This much blood on him, he could very well imagine the struggle she would be feeling. Unless of course this was part of her game, then there would be no struggle..only the death of one of them. He sat down when she wanted him to, and tensed quickly as she touched the wound. While he spoke nothing outloud, inside he thought, Ow ow ow...damn vampire..  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:02 pm
Setsuna kept her hands on Nowe's wound, soft pressure allowing for the pain, the sting came from the mixture on her fingers that was meant to help clean the wound. She had no clue who or what had done this to the boy, she wasn't asking, so she had merely decided upon precautions.

There was a tingle, a feeling like feathers brushing on skin, and then her hands were gone for a moment, reappearing with a clean cloth that she used to wipe at the wound. Done cleaning the edges, she removed her hands and stared at them crossly as she wiped them off on a cloth she'd pulled from the bag. The blood caught under her fingernails, and she scrubbed a bit at them in an attempt to keep them from staining. When that proved useless she decided against trying any longer and merely grabbed the bandages and began to roll them around Nowe's side. She finished by tying up a rather sweet bow to keep the bandages on, and then stood, the cloth and small bag and the rest of the bandages disappearing into her satchel.

The vampire stared at the Half Demon for a moment, still looking rather offended at his paranoia, and then let the guise drop from her figures as she smiled. She wasn't one to hold a grudge.

"All done. I wouldn't suggest any sword fights for a bit, Doctors orders." Her cheeky tone complimented the smile, and then she turned away, headed back to her corner of the chapel where she'd set down her things. "Though you probably won't listen."

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:20 pm
When the girl finished and backed off, he touched at his side, trying to feel the wound under the bandage. It still hurt, but from what he could tell, she had at least helped the bleeding slow down if not stop. Nowe looked up at Setsuna, a bit of a kinder look in his eye's.

"Thank you.." he said quietly, "So..your not hungry or something? Because it's not to often you see a vampire who's not after a eternal friend or a midnight snack.."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:37 pm
Setsuna shook out her hair and looked over at Nowe as he talked, setting herself down onto her cloak where she'd been sitting before. She sat like a child, legs crossed and hands folded to match. The sarcastic smile that accompanied the demon's comment on her hunger was very much adult, though... At least teenager-ish.

"I'm not exactly the usual Vampire specimen..." She unclasped her hands and wiggled one idly, as if to brush off some unforeseen coment the usual questioner would make. "I don't get hungry." That was the half truth, at least. She wasn't technically the one who got hungry. "Even if I still need to eat."

Setsuna reminisced for a moment on the spell that had backfired quite a few years ago, picking the last of Nowe's blood out from under her fingernails ashamedly. She should have listened to her mother, about dealing with the thirst. "Anyway, it let's me do my job. Setsuna Amberthorne, Apothecary. At your service." She clasped her hands again and then rocked back and forth for a moment, looking uncomfortable.

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:44 pm
Nowe looked puzzled by her answer, but only for a moment before he continued on the conversation. "Nowe..half breed..demon..guy. Yeah I don't have a job." He said with no shame. He never needed a job. He had one thing and one thing only on his mind. After that..well he would figure that out later. But this girl..she grabbed his attention. Mostly in a negative way. If she was truly dark...if she fed on the innocent like he suspected..he couldn't let her walk.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff