Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
(singles) how would you like to meet your ideal partner? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cvbkfgbkjmgbcj

Timid Darling

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:12 am
i really don't know, but i'd want them not to be a coworker. i try to keep my standards low--as in, xe will likely not be rich, xe will likely not have supermodel looks, etc. so i'm sort of like, i wish there were someone in my life who i can fall in love with and have a beautiful relationship, even if that eventually ends. and thats as fantastic as it gets.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:49 pm
I'd like to just randomly bump into him one day, and as we're both scattering around the floor trying to pick up all the papers he'd dropped when we'd collided our eyes would meet and we'd fall in love.

It's the typical fairy-tale scenario but I really like it. redface  

G l2 4 V 3

Newbie Member

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

noigel

Dapper Sentai

9,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:56 pm
At a really nerdy/geeky gaming convention. surprised heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:12 pm
I want too meet a girl who doesn't just think I'm a push over and will let me talk. Everyone I've met so far just doesn't listen because I guess I'm boring... I just want someone who will work with me and listen to me I guess.  

HandsomeStanly

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Farzine

Shameless Lover

9,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:05 pm
I always pictures some girl coming to me for advice. We'd get to talking, becoming more familiar with each other, and with time she'd realize she loved me and I loved her... yadda yadda. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:38 pm
Just like one of those things where I meet someone and we talk and get to know each other. Just a super casual thing. I just want a normal life. I actually envy the fathers day JC Pennys add. The one with the two dads. I want that. That picture is what I want my future to be.  

kanterella

PeachPunk

Liberal Loiterer

10,550 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:15 pm
I'd kind of like it if my partner and I could take turns playing the knight in shining armor. You know, we'd both help to make each other stronger people, sort of.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:47 pm
I've actually never thought of it but here's some on the spot wishing.
After living in Spain for a couple of years, I'd like for it to be an abnormally hot day. I sit down at a small ocean cafe, at which I normally order an espresso, for a good cold gazpacho (even though I kinda hate tomatoes), and for him to be the waiter that remembers I usually order an espresso and for him to be suprised by my change in order.

-or-

[I play cello]
I'd like to be playing for the New York phil and for him to be a principal bassist or my stand partner

Bullet Sonata

lollipop -nicki- 96

3,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:44 pm
like we dont know each other and we are like walking in the mall and we accidently end up in the same store same section and just touch the exact same thing then connect eye sight sweatdrop sweatdrop i kno kinda corny lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:50 am
Tragically, through forced circumstances. ...Well, that's how I imagine it, but I'd probably not actually like it when it happens, haha. I find though, that when I'm depressed I like to sit in the dark and hug my pillows, so why not a lover instead? Maybe it'd be one of those desperate flings that later develops into something stronger.

It probably stems out of where I live, since basically everyone here is homophobic, and quiet desperation is always a favorite theme of mine in novels, whether it's romance or not.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

sweet goddess 808

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:59 am
well, this might sound corny but i always believed in soulmates like you date many people but yet you still feel in complete untill you meet your soulmate and you never want to leave his or her side.I believe that there is a person out there for all of us but it is up to us to either except them or to reject them. I always had this fantasy that i'd be at a concert dancing the night away. Then suddenly everyone in the crowd just splits and makes a walk way then the most beautiful girl that i have ever seen dances her way towards me. Corny i know.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:50 am
I thought about stuff like that but never figured out the perfect way to meet my ideal partner... but I've always loved the "corny" ways to meet them.
For instance, [some that have already been said] meeting some girl by bumping into them while walking somewhere or we both happen to touch the same product that we want to buy... stuff like that. sweatdrop

But yea, I'm somewhat shy when I first meet people (not on the internet) but then when you get to know me I can be somewhat crazy, I guess you could say... sweatdrop

But if I were in a relationship, I would want to play both the dominant and submissive role, we can switch off. (We meaning both girls) heart  

KChan_Nihon

Inari Lugria

7,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:18 pm
Mine was always really corny lol....
I wished for that movie kind of relationship where we start out as friends and where just really close and both of us like each other but are scare of losing each other. Then something traumatic happens and we realize how much we love each other. And eventually get married and have a son and daughter =)  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff