Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings
-The Past is History- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Say Hai?
  HAI!
  NO WAI!
  Poll Whore, baby!
View Results

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:59 pm

07/14/2012
Robert's still sick. His dad took him to a different ER and I wasn't allowed to go...sometimes his family really ******** pisses me off... he has an appointment Tuesday for a colonoscopy...blah...so angry, frustrated, and tired...oh well going to bed..night all.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:11 pm

07/15/2012
Tired. Looked after Robert all day. Went and got his prescription. Made chicken noodle soup three times... jello twice... got him said jello three times so far... one maybe two helpings left...just tired... I missed Natalee's birthday party crying and she's moving away soon to Indiana so that was probably the last birthday of her's I had a chance to attend...so depressed.... gonk

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:31 pm
RainbowPop26

07/15/2012
Tired. Looked after Robert all day. Went and got his prescription. Made chicken noodle soup three times... jello twice... got him said jello three times so far... one maybe two helpings left...just tired... I missed Natalee's birthday party crying and she's moving away soon to Indiana so that was probably the last birthday of her's I had a chance to attend...so depressed.... gonk

emotion_hug I'm so sorry you missed your Nit-nat's party emotion_hug

Did you ever find out what Robert has?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:43 pm
Gigi Deveraux
RainbowPop26

07/15/2012

emotion_hug I'm so sorry you missed your Nit-nat's party emotion_hug

Did you ever find out what Robert has?

Thanks... I'm OK I guess just feeling blah I know it couldn't be helped but I still feel bad for missing it. emotion_hug

No won't know til Tuesday when he has that colonoscopy done.

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:59 pm

07/16/2012

God...what a day...up every 10 minutes getting that damn drink he had to drink...and then he complained the whole time...blaah...

Tired...going to bed...will write more tomorrow maybe....

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:39 pm
RainbowPop26

07/16/2012

God...what a day...up every 10 minutes getting that damn drink he had to drink...and then he complained the whole time...blaah...

emotion_hug I just wish I'd seen his "the colonoscope goes where?!" face... cat_rofl

emotion_hug Sweet dreams! emotion_hug  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:19 pm
Gigi Deveraux
RainbowPop26

07/16/2012

emotion_hug I just wish I'd seen his "the colonoscope goes where?!" face... cat_rofl

emotion_hug Sweet dreams! emotion_hug

emotion_hug rofl

I don't think it bothered him like having to drink that stuff...but they almost wanted to give him an enema....wasn't too happy about that one. I started cracking up BC all I could think of was Dracula Dead and Loving it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:50 pm

07/17/2012

Robert had his procedure today...they told him he has mild colitis... starts with an I. Oh well. I'm kinda wore out so I didn't really do much I was supposed to do today sad I feel bad about it but I'll just have to do better tomorrow. Waiting on someone who is sick and going to bed late and waking up early takes its toll. Blah. Going to bed now...good night all.

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:19 am
RainbowPop26

07/17/2012

Robert had his procedure today...they told him he has mild colitis... starts with an I. Oh well. I'm kinda wore out so I didn't really do much I was supposed to do today sad I feel bad about it but I'll just have to do better tomorrow. Waiting on someone who is sick and going to bed late and waking up early takes its toll. Blah. Going to bed now...good night all.

emotion_hug I hope you're feeling better today emotion_hug I'm here if you need me, OK?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:38 am
Gigi Deveraux
RainbowPop26

07/17/2012

emotion_hug I hope you're feeling better today emotion_hug I'm here if you need me, OK?

emotion_hug Thanks. I am actually. He is getting better so its getting easier on me. I'm here if you need me too. emotion_hug

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:55 pm

[07/18/2012

Ugh so tired... wasn't going to post but then I figured why pull a combo breaker. Not sure what to say... life has been pretty typical today...and now I want to go to bed. Robert's got work in the morning...he's pretty happy about it...I just mope he doesn't overdo it...meh...eyes are blurry...night all...might edit this in the morning...might not.... ugh
razz  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:58 pm
RainbowPop26

[07/18/2012

Ugh so tired... wasn't going to post but then I figured why pull a combo breaker. Not sure what to say... life has been pretty typical today...and now I want to go to bed. Robert's got work in the morning...he's pretty happy about it...I just mope he doesn't overdo it...meh...eyes are blurry...night all...might edit this in the morning...might not.... ugh
razz

*tucks you in, turns the light out, and closes the door as she leaves*

Sweet dreams... gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_angelright  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:52 am
Gigi Deveraux
RainbowPop26

[07/18/2012

razz

*tucks you in, turns the light out, and closes the door as she leaves*

Sweet dreams... gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_angelright

emotion_hug Aw that was so sweet thank you! <3  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:21 am

07/19/2012 - Part one - Surprise Early Morning Rant scream

Ugh. I'm so ******** angry and I can't type for s**t on this damn thing...I need a ******** keyboard...anyway...so I have to wake up to get Robert to wake up because he can never ever ever be grown up enough to wake up on his own (let's face it he is a big old ******** BABY!!!). Last night before I went to bed I wrote out a note for his dad's girlfriend because she keeps giving me dirty looksand moving my stuff without asking/telling me (keep in mind my house belongs to me...no one pays me rent they just split the utilities every month so I think they are getting off pretty easy on this one). It said and I quote

Quote:
Please,
Do NOT move my stuff. If its in your way either ask me to move it or DEAL WITH IT! Please remember that this is MY HOUSE and if you have a problem with me or the things I say or do you are more than welcome to LEAVE!
~*Angel*~

I wake up and Robert goes...I brought your stuff in here from the kitchen last night. I was like what? I put that there to prove a ******** point and he is all like I didn't want dad to see it. ******** YOU YOU STUPID LITTLE a*****e ITS MY ******** HOUSE! I'm not gonna ******** tiptoe around anymore. People need to start respecting me or they need to get the ******** out. You act like its no big ******** deal and it god damn is. GRRRRR. She doesn't even want to pay her part of the bills she wants to ******** hoard her money and let everyone else pay it and its not even that expensive....let her go find somewhere else to live...this month the bills are 95 dollars per person. Let her find that somewhere else for that much scream and then I go in there and give his dad his antibiotic so he won't lose it and won't forget to take it and try to get his dad to take a bottle of water with him for him... "Well Gatorade is better for him today." You dumb stupid mother ******** he has to take it with WATER and plenty of it it says so right on the ******** label. When it comes to Robert and what he needs you are a ******** poor judge of character...if you weren't you would have taught him better bathing habits and thrown a fit with the high school when they graduated him a year early without him knowing anything he should ******** know just because he was in special education. They didn't teach him anything he is supposed to know he can barely ******** read. How were you OK with that? Its just like the other day when you wouldn't let me go to the ER with him because you weren't gonna make him sit in the back of the truck....I could have ******** sat back there you a*****e... your whole family under minds me all the ******** time....like you think I don't know what I'm doing......you weren't the one who sat with him for nearly 8 hours the first day he had to go to the ER. Or up with him every night he was sick or waited on him hand and foot while he cried about the pain. You act so concerned but you barely checked on him...you couldn't bother to tear yourself away from your laptop long enough and yet you know that Gatorade is better for him today and he doesn't need any ******** water at all. Maybe that's part of the problem, he probably got this because he was dehydrated because all he ever drinks is ******** mountain dew because you pretty much taught him it was alright (I never see you drink anything other than something loaded down with sugar)...I may not be the healthiest person around but I drink ******** water because people need water not ******** sodas 24/7...sports drinks are OK but drink too many and it throws your electrolytes out of balance...God I hate the people who surround me...and with that I guess I will try to go back to sleep for another few hours....Goddess help me not strangle someone. scream

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500