Submit

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:20 am
~Ganazia smerks and mumbles under his breath,~ Should of come to the pond. ~Then he speaks up.~ Yeh, well I'm pretty new yah know. It is hot.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:31 am
Alo glares over at Ganazia. Heard the fae make a comment about the pound, but decided to let it go. "Yes well I moved here very recently." Alo pulls a left form a near by tree and starts to fan himself to cool down.

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:35 am
Sorry. I understand. ~He quickly follows the turn.~ It's hot! ~He blooms another wilted flower.~ So what do you do? ~Ganazia says this in a way of curiousity and sinister feeling. He has been blooming flowers all day and yet, Alo has done nothing.~

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:54 pm
"Oh well I read and study alot." Alo says in a sly way. His curiosity always got the better oh him so he alway had his nose in a book."And i see you grow flowers." Alo said with a nod to the flower Ganazia just bloomed. "Oh here we are." Alo says as he walked up to wait,form the outside, looked like red wood tree.

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:00 pm
Well, that sounds fun. ~Ganazia says this in an interested yet not so interested way.~ Yeh I grow flowers and trees.. So.. I love nature. ~He looks at the tree.~ Where are we? ~He sniffs the tree then peels of a peice of bark to find some grubs.~ Oh I'm starved, ~He says with a grumble of his belly and a longing look at the plumpest bug on the slab of bark.~ Will there be food?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:11 pm
Alo shrieks "STOP your pulling a part my house." Alo just couldn't believe it this fae was pulling pieces of his home apart. " Yes there is food inside but don't eat my home." he says in a irritated voice. Alo knocks on the trees trunk in a music rhythm and door in the tree opens. Inside the tree has been holed out and stair wind all around the outer edge. Alo walks up the first 20 steps to the first level of his home. This level is like a living room with old looking chairs and a floral rug nothing much but very homey all the same.

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:19 pm
I"M SORRY! I didn't know. Wait? This is a house? ~ Ganazia flickers his ears as Alo knocks on the tree trunk.~ Woah. ~Ganazia exclaims. He follows Alo up the steps and looks at the room.~ This is nice. ~ Ganazia tries to hold back tears at the lovely home that is occupied. He wishes that he had a home. Finally the tears break out and he begins to quietly sob behind Alo, getting the rug wet. He wipes his face and kneels down, touching the wet spot on the rug he just created with an empty feeling.~ I wish I had a home.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:40 am
Alo is shocked at the show of emotion and isn't to sure what to do. "Well we could make you a tree home like mine if you like?" He finally says in the hopes that this will make Ganazia happy.

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:51 am
~Ganazia thinks about this offer and perks up.~ B-But then I'll just be living alone?! ~He pouts thinking about how it would be in a home by himself.~ Only if it was near you, ~He says in his final offer.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:55 am
"Well we have to find the right type of tree but I'm sure we can have it close to here." Alo says in a questioning voice. "And plus once you find a mate you wont be alone." he says in a perky voice.

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:59 am
~Ganazia looks up at Alo, and thinks, You know? For a guy who crushed my tail, he's not half bad.~ Ok! What kind of tree? And mate... nah I won't get a mate... But me and you will always be friends! Right?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:07 am
Alo sighs at the thought of truing to find another tree. It had taken him so long to just find his but he wanted to help this sad longly fae. "Well its going to be hard but it has to be a red wood that is at less 300 years old." Alo tries to think of the last place he had seen another 300 year old tree. " oh and yes we shall be friends." Tea time be total forgotten, Alo walks over to the stairs and walk to the next level, finds a Large file with the blue prints of his home to show Gan. "So this is my home on the inside once we find a tree we will have to clean it out but that will be ok." Alo shows Gan the paper lay out.

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:16 pm
~Ganazia looks at Alo.~ Well I have plenty of time to look. Wait?!?! Why does it have to be that old? And.. Nevermind. ~Gana eyes the paper layout.~ Wow that's beautiful! How did you get it like this? And I am great and sensing out trees. and red wood are my favorite! They have the best bark! Bugs love it! And oh my gosh- ~Gan stops himself right there feeling he is over excited.~ Where should we start? ~His stomach grumbles~ And if I don't eat I am litterally going to eat your house. ~He walks over to the bark, awaiting Alo's next move.~

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:11 am
Alo is happy with the way Gan likes the lay out of his future home. "oh yes tea and food thats right." Alo walk over to the bar on the far side on the living room and brings back tea and sandwiches. Senting them down on the coffee table he pours the tea and plaints up three cube cumber sandwiches for Gan. "Here you go."

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:16 am
Thanks! ~He says picking up the sammich.~ What kind of tea is this? ~Gana looks at the tea and starts to slightly drool.~ I haven't had anything like this in sooooo long. Manly just bugs and river water. And the occasional fish. ~Gana sniffs the sandwich and takes a big bite chewing slowly and enjoying the flavor of every crunch.~ Mmmm.... ~He says in comfort.~

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff