Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
When Steel and Magic Collide (Reserved for Dante-kun)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:35 pm
Dante Kazahana
alex smiled, "that would be perfect. do you mind showing me to the springs?"

Song nodded. "Come with me, then." he replied before turning on his heels and walking off towards the forest.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:41 pm
he smiled and followed him. he walked next to him, "So do you live alone?A  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:07 am
Dante Kazahana
he smiled and followed him. he walked next to him, "So do you live alone?A

"No. I live with my teacher but he's away on a trip so its just me here." Song replied, looking over at him. "Ah. HEre we are." he added, pointing his staff to the steaming spring.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:26 pm
"Perfect!" He said went behind a tree and stripped. he climbed in the springs. the water was great. the water came to his waist. he waved to song, "Join me!P  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:04 pm
Dante Kazahana
"Perfect!" He said went behind a tree and stripped. he climbed in the springs. the water was great. the water came to his waist. he waved to song, "Join me!P

Song blushed, hesitant at first but soon enough he stripped down and gotin sighing as he did.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:41 pm
"Feels great, huh?" He smiled.

(Hey should my guy be straight then song puts a love spell on him or alex also likes him and is already bi?)  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:49 pm
Dante Kazahana
"Feels great, huh?" He smiled.

(Hey should my guy be straight then song puts a love spell on him or alex also likes him and is already bi?)

Song blushed, nodding his head. "feels great." He replied.
(I like the love potion idea. It could be an accident and Alex starta acting all weird)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:59 pm
(Like he is practiciung magic and says the wrong word in a spell when alex startles him and it casts the love spell on alex.)

He smiled and leaned back.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:19 pm
Dante Kazahana
(Like he is practiciung magic and says the wrong word in a spell when alex startles him and it casts the love spell on alex.)

He smiled and leaned back.

(I like it)

Song got the feeling that he was suppose to be practicing. He let out a curse before getting out, grabbing histone and heading back into the house and retrospection his love spell for a client.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:45 pm
he watched him go and waited. after a half hour he walked into the cabin, not knocking.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:04 pm
Dante Kazahana
he watched him go and waited. after a half hour he walked into the cabin, not knocking.

Song had been so surprised that he said a word.wrong and the spell attached itself to Alex. Oh, dear...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:17 pm
"What the... what just..." Alex said as his expression changed. he felt an urge he couldn't resist. he shut the door, "Song... i...." He was blushing as he looked at song.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:46 pm
Dante Kazahana
"What the... what just..." Alex said as his expression changed. he felt an urge he couldn't resist. he shut the door, "Song... i...." He was blushing as he looked at song.

Song paled. he started backing up until his back hit the wall. Oh, he was in trouble now. Damn.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:54 pm
Aledx walked over to song. had he always been so... arractive. he began leaning in to kiss her.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:08 pm
Dante Kazahana
Aledx walked over to song. had he always been so... arractive. he began leaning in to kiss her.

Song panicked before hitting Alex with his staff,effectively knocking.him out. He would say sorry when the other male woke.up.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff