Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Zain Price's manor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sick_Twisted_Love

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:57 am
Luncain

Sheena sighed. "Look thats very nice of you, but anyone who would be people, with family's most likely worrying about them, with emotions, there monsters, I hate them all, buying people for money and forceing them to be slaves." She looked up at her. "Its just wrong, and I hate them all for it." She shook her. "Anyways, wheres the damn uniform, I want to make some inporvments to it before i ahve to wear it."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:11 am
"well if you wouldn't have made him made you could have a deal that would make you free after five years. he does it to any on that is nice on the first week. and you need a shower first. also it's in the closet there along with some new clothing that you might like. and no none of it is skimpy. if you're looking for that type of clothing i'll make you some." Neara said the bathroom door was open to make it easy. "and for you're sake please be on your best behave to night the couples that are coming are well vampires as well and very judge mental so if your good everything will go smoothly and i would nee to drop stones on any one. and the uniform for tonight is just a i think very beautiful dress." she said and went to the door. "he'll treat you like you want to be treated. show him you want to be good for a bit you can be a bit naughty thou."  

Luncain
Crew

Sick_Twisted_Love

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:23 am
Luncain

Sheena sighed, her hand stayed on the locket at her neck. "Fine, how long do I have to get ready?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:26 am
Neara looked back at Sheena. "by the looks of it two hours." she said  

Luncain
Crew

Sick_Twisted_Love

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:31 am
Luncain

Sheena nodded. "Thanks, i'll be ready by then. Where am I going after I get ready?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:50 am
"Zain will come and get you when the time comes. and i'll help you with your make up and hair then after you shower." Neara said. "just call for me when your done.my name is Neara." she said and was gone. "you can aways take to me i'm part of the castle."  

Luncain
Crew

Sick_Twisted_Love

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:00 am
Luncain
"Zain will come and get you when the time comes. and i'll help you with your make up and hair then after you shower." Neara said. "just call for me when your done.my name is Neara." she said and was gone. "you can aways take to me i'm part of the castle."

Sheena rolled her eyes. "Twenty-our seven survalince nice." She went to the bathroom, takeing a shower, she left with a towel wraped around her, she then found the uniform makeing adjustment to fit her style, and put it on.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:49 pm
Sick_Twisted_Love

"no i'm not like that i'll give you you're space." Neara said then apeared in Sheena's room she was not ghost like this time. "well time for your hair and make up. and you look very nice in black and red." she said and walked over to the vanity and waited.  

Luncain
Crew

Sick_Twisted_Love

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:34 pm
Luncain
Sick_Twisted_Love

"no i'm not like that i'll give you you're space." Neara said then apeared in Sheena's room she was not ghost like this time. "well time for your hair and make up. and you look very nice in black and red." she said and walked over to the vanity and waited.

Sheena sighed. "Cant i do my own hair and make up, i feel like a dress up doll?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:20 pm
Sick_Twisted_Love

Neara looked down. "sorry if i'm making you feel that way just wanted to help and hang around bit with another female." she said.  

Luncain
Crew

Sick_Twisted_Love

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:44 pm
Luncain
Sick_Twisted_Love

Neara looked down. "sorry if i'm making you feel that way just wanted to help and hang around bit with another female." she said.

Sheena bit her lip taping her foot. "Alright you can help. If it's girl time thats fine, I just thought that it was like conduct to have certain make and stuff."  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff