Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The hunter's prize (Demon Alpha and Blazingcat123) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon Alpha

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:34 am
Blazingcat123
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thomas wanted to let her go free and let this seem like another failure, but then he would get scolded by everyone. "I really want to release you I do, but then everyone will just yell at me for this." He saw the look in her eyes that she was very lonely and he saw that look almost seemed human in her eyes. "I'll try to release you tonight." He guessed she still couldn't understand him, so he removed his hand from the cage and walked away looking kind of sad and depressed. "I want to free that wolf, but I don't want to be seen as a failure again" He sighed and walked to the place he rests and stayed in there for about two hours.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:43 am
Demon Alpha

User Image

Holo was in her human form a little later and ehr stomach was growling loudly. But she still refused to eat anything Thomas gave her. SHe was barefoot in the cage not having her shoes with her. She then curled her tail around her and was crying. Then she said "Why can't anyone understand I want to go home. That's all i want. I'm cold and scared and no one seems to care about me." She then looked at an old scar and wiped the tears from ehr eyes. She was wondering why her pack had not come for her. "I guess I'm just a weakling no one wants. Not even my own father will come to get me." She said and tried to reach for a knife she saw by the gaurds food. She was so upset and thought no one wanted her around that she was going to do what no oen should ever do no matter what, kill herself and end everyone's misery.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Demon Alpha

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:54 am
Blazingcat123

Thomas came out of his home and saw a cute girl in the cage that the wolf was in and he ran over to the cage and was looking clueless. "How did you get in there?" He looked at the girl in the cage and sat outside of it wondering how she got into the cage and thought about letting her out. "Do you want to come out of there?" He watched the girl reaching for the knife and picked it up putting it out of her arm length. "I'll release you later tonight if you don't kill yourself before then." He whispered getting closer to the cage so only she could hear what he said then he walked away.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:44 pm
Demon Alpha

User Image

Holo then glared at Thomas not saying or doing anything. But then his scent caught her attention. "You smell like Honey and wild flowers." She said and looked down so that her hair was covering her eyes. She then saw the village leader coming and got scared looking up at him with years in her eyes. Then he picked up the cage easily and she was put inside a pelting hut where tehy skinned dead animals. She began to shake and covered her ears as the sound of a knife being scraped against the blade sharpener was torture to her sensitive ears. SHe then coawared in the cage and started to tear up crying and scared. Then the village leader left and said "Tomorrow she will be put to rest and skined for her fur for the winter. You will have the honor of keeping her fur coat." Then she was chained to the wall inside the cage meaning that she was to die within the next 24 hours and would gaurded for the night. As she layed there shivering and looking up at the moon she whimpered and started to hum softly as she groomedt he fur on her tail. Her ears were back as she sat there looking at the chains around her wrists and ankles. Then the gaurds brought her a final meal. But still she refused to drink or eat anything.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Demon Alpha

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:50 pm
Blazingcat123

Thomas heard her speak and he turned to look at her and his face had a slight blush on it. "Thank you." Thomas heard his leader coming and turned to greet him. "I'll be happy to take the coat." He walked over to the cage and crouched in front of it and whispered. "You are going free tonight." He placed a piece of meat in the cage and stood to walk away. "Please eat something so you can have some strength to run home." He already knew she wasn't going to eat it so he walked out of the pelting hut with the village leader. "What part of the day will she be skinned?" He said going out of range of her ears.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:02 pm
User Image

Holo just looked at the meat. She was starving. Then she picked up the meat and sniffed at it then tried a small bite then ate the meat in one bite. SHe was still hungry though but then she whimpered wanting Thomas to come back. She looked out the curtain that was cracked open and perked her ears. "She'll be skined in the morning so you may want to say goodbye." The leader said and Holo held ehr jaw which was hurting her. SHe started to whimper a bit and said "Ow. Why are these bars so much harder than normal?" She asked and rubbed her jaw.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Demon Alpha

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:21 pm
Blazingcat123

Thomas bowed letting his leader know he was ready to leave his presence and walked into the pelting hut then over to the cage Holo was in. "Well I guess this is goodbye." Thomas smiled and quickly loosened the locks while the guards weren't looking. "Wait until they fall asleep then come wake me so I can get you out of here." Thomas thought everyone would blame the village leader for this failure."Like I said I will get you out of here." Thomas walked out of the pelting hut and went to his and lied down then slowly fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:31 pm
User Image

Holo then looked at him as he losened the locks and once the gaurds were asleep and she heard them snoring. Then she followed the scent of honey and wild flowers to Thomas's hut and knocked on his window. She then stood there in her human form and waited for him to answer making sure to stay on high alert.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Demon Alpha

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:40 pm
Blazingcat123

Thomas heard the knock on his window and woke quickly to see Holo at his window then he realized had no shirt so he looked around for one and put it on quickly then walked out of his hut. "I hope your family doesn't try to kill me for being near you, but follow me." He walked along the wall quietly then when they made it to the entrance he jumped over a small fence and hid from a light coming around. "Well I guess this is goodbye." He bowed slightly in respect hoping she knew why he was bowing. "By the way my name is Thomas." He reached his hand out to shake hers.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:50 pm
User Image

"I'm Holo." She said then shook his hand. "I'm sorry for all the trouble. Maybe We'll see eachother again one day." She added and looked at him with a shy smile. She didn't know if she could trust this human but now she was in his debt. She wanted and had to repay him somehow.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Demon Alpha

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:02 pm
Blazingcat123

"Well Holo I hope fate crosses our paths again." Thomas smiled and released her hand then he started to climb the wall to get back inside. "You caused me no trouble at all Holo." Thomas slipped but caught a rock before he hit the ground. "I'll see you around." Thomas had cut his leg climbing and it pooled on the ground directly under him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:11 pm
User Image

Holo smiled and went into her home and layed on the bed then sighed. She could smell blood but didn't pay it any attention. SHe then went to her food supply and got an apple. They were favorite and she would eat them any way you could imagine. Then she layed down on the pillow bed and snuggled under the covers not feeling so good. But she was smiling. The next morning she saw her father and he looked angry. He hit her and she fell to the ground. "You had a human here? What the hell were you thinking?" He said angrily and she shook saying "I was captured and he reeased me from dying. I'd think you'd want to thank him." She said and winced as he whipped her and said "I can't beleive my own daughter in league with the humans. Get out of my sight." He was furious. Holo ran out of the village after getting a cloak in tears and walked through the woods not bothering to look at anything but the ground. Then she eventually made her way to Thomas's village and bumped into someone. She said sorry but the man was obviously drunk. "Hey there sexy. Wanna have some fun?" He said as he grabbed her arm. "No just let go of me." SHe said and winced as he gripped her arm too tightly.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Demon Alpha

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:22 pm
Blazingcat123

Thomas was in his hut staring at the floor with his leg in bandages because he remembered he got cut last night helping Holo escape. "I hope she was taken back into her family." He sighed and stood painfully but walked outside and saw the leaders daughter coming over to him."Uh hey Elise." He tried to look as normal as possible but he couldn't."How are you this morning?" He looked over to Torin holding a girls arm then he walked over to him and released his grip on the girl. "You shouldn't drink so much Torin."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:26 pm
Demon Alpha

User Image

Holo ran off when no one was looking and hid in the shadows of an alley. She peeked out and looked at Thomas. She was blushing as she looked at him. "Oh Thomas. Why can't I stay with you? Father is just so cruel" She said to herself hoping no one could hear her.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Demon Alpha

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:43 pm
Blazingcat123

Thomas released Torin and his leg started bleeding again then he went to his hut to put new bandages on his leg. "I hope Holo is alright." He couldn't get her out of his mind and he didn't know why. "I really want to see her again. " Thomas after putting new bandages on his leg he walked back out of his hut and looked around for the girl Torin had spoken to. "Please be alright." He messed around with his white hair trying to think about something else.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff