Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Open Class] WoManriness Training (Yin and Danny) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
chiickadee rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-12)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:55 am
Bearel came out and did his growl thing, Danny did her I-hate-mountains thing.

With a sincere pout, she whipped her leg out and sent the bear flying, only to crash head first in a set of boulders, shaking the cave lightly. Danny had no time for your bullshit, bear.

Done and done.

ramenli rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:58 am
Yin decided that maybe it was time to psych himself up. He let out a weird hiss as the Mama Funshine appeared.

He was just going to put all of his mommy issues into one punch and get on with life.

Wait, no, she was just a momma, he could not hurt her ):

Fail  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

chiickadee rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-12)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:00 am
Danny could though. She had a little bit of of a motherly instinct in her, and write now Yin was her scareling.

She lit a fireball and threw it at the stupid thing. It didn't do any damage, but the funshine got so afraid of the fire it slipped on a rock. Danny nodded flipped her hair majestically. She was the best ever ever.

"Stay put Yin, okay?" she said, taking off what was left of her jacket and wrapping it around him. Poor bugaboo.

chiickadee rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:07 am
DANNY DIED AGAIN OKAY GREAT.  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

ramenli rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:08 am
Yin looked at Danny. Today they were going to conquer the Mountain together. For reals. Except he forgot to shift more humanoid and wound up as an icicle and had to be rescued.

Fail.  
ramenli rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:09 am
Today Yin was going to conquer the mountain with Miss Danny. Nothing was going to stop the pair of them. He even put on his gloves that Alexander had bought for him.

With those gloves there was no way that he didn't make it up the mountain to the cave.

Stage 1 - Pass  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

chiickadee rolled 1 8-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-8)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:33 am
Attempt 3

This time Danny was ready. This time she was good to go. Except she still only had on a sweatshirt, some leggings and her boots. She apparently hadn't learned a single damn thing.

"OKAY YIN, LET'S GO."

ramenli rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:15 pm
Yes, he needed to do this to prove that he was manry and able to take care of his friends. He was the one that was going to take on the bearel first this time.

He was going to channel epic manliness to do so. So he kicked the bearel in the stomach and sent it flying backwards. This time? It was on.

Stage 2 - Great Pass  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

chiickadee rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-12)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:20 pm
Danny brought a roundhouse kick to the bearel's face, following Yin up with her own flair. At least her sweatshirt had stayed intact this time.

For some odd reason, the kick reminded her of something. Some other kind of fight? She knew she'd kicked something like this recently. A minipet? ... Wait Jack no. She'd never kick a minipet! That was a horrible thought. She was going to push that one away.

Since they were high up on the mountain, and no one could hear them, Danny quietly said, "Hey Yin ... I think I got a problem."

ramenli rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:32 pm
Out of the corner of his eyes Yin thought he saw Miss Danny greying for a moment, a trick of the light perhaps. It was distracting, even more so as it had occurred multiple times since the time he had spent as a minipet.

"A problem Miss Danny?" Yin lashed out at the Mama Funshine, thinking about it. "Is it something I can help you take care of?" Like the Teddy-Weddy coming up. He'd love to "take care" of it.

Stage 3: Pass  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

chiickadee rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-12)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:33 pm
"Maybe," she said, apathetically punching the funshine treat. Yin had already done away with it, hers was just for emphasis.

She shrugged her hood up and said, "Roch's mad at me." It sucked, but honestly she was at fault- not that Danny thought that. "I don't ... really get what I did wrong, but he's with Amphi all the time ..." This was more of a stream of consciousness than anythng else. "I think he's ... kind of happy without me? I don't know what to do."

ramenli rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:54 pm
Roch was angry with her? Because he was with Amphi? Yin did not know "Amphi" even enough to know whether it was a boil or a ghoul, but surely the main focus was on Roch and Danny. Really, he did not understand Roch that well either, but he was important to Miss Danny, and that made it worth his time somehow.

"You said that he is happy without you...but he is upset when you are there? You are sure he would not be happier with you accompanying him?" His brows were furrowed as he tried to think this through.

Why would you ask Yin for relationship advice Miss Danny. Why.

"What can I do to assist you?" he said helplessly. "Would you like me to talk to Roch and find out why he is angry?"

He was so distracted that he completely missed the teddy-weddy coming at him and striking him down. That was all up to Miss Danny now.  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

chiickadee rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-12)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:56 pm
"No!" Danny shouted abruptly. "No don't talk to him," she said, shaking her head. That would be the worst. It would just turn into a fight between Yin and Roch. There was no way she wanted that.

The teddy weddy was creeping up behind her, but Danny didn't notice. Too busy talking about FEELINGS.

"I just um ... Should I leave him alone? And let him be happy with other friends and stuff ... 'cause I can SEE he's happier without. I mean in the minipet place-" she caught herself. Minipet place. When had she been to a minipet place?

Luckily the teddy weddy finished her sentence for her with a solid pounce onto her back. She was through in no time.

chiickadee rolled 1 8-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:09 pm
Attempt 4

Did Yin remember what she'd said last time? Hopefully he didn't remember ... That would make this incredibly awkward.

"Ready?"

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

ramenli rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:11 pm
Yin was going to climb the mountain.

Except instead he turned into an icicle and had to be taken back to thaw.  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff