Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Friends or more? (Need Female) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:43 pm
johnman02

Skylar Ellerman

User Image
Awe,that sucks Emma..." She said and patted her friend's shoulder. Skylar leaned back in her seat and went quiet as she stared out the window. Usually on almost every car ride she did almost every car ride and usually barely talked. The only times she would listen or talk, would be when she heard her name or someone was talking to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:58 pm
J1358

Matt pulled into Emma's driveway and kissed her goodbye. He backed out and started to talk to Skylar. "So, am I taking you home too or can we chill?" He smiled and kept driving until he hit the freeway.

User Image

johnman02

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:12 pm
johnman02

Skylar Ellerman

User Image
"Hm? Oh, um, yeah! We can chill for a bit. Where do you want to go? My parents aren't home so we can go to my place. What about yours?" Skylar asked as she quickly jumped into the front seat while they were at a red light. She smiled at him and put on her seat belt.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:21 pm
J1358

Matt smiled. "Um...how about we head to your place, you always have more food than me." He turned off the freeway and down onto Skylar's street. "So where are your folks? They at work?" He pulled into her driveway and turned off the car.

User Image

johnman02

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:58 pm
johnman02

Skylar Ellerman

User Image
"Um, I think they went to Italy again..." She said as she got out of the car. Skylar was born here in America but both her parents were Italian. "But they went shopping and bought tons of food before they left. They left a note saying they would be back in week." She said unlocking the door and threw her jacket on the couch. "Make yourself at home!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:37 pm
J1358

Matt dived onto the couch and kicked his shoes off. "I always do don't I?" He smiled at Skylar and grabbed the remote before she had a chance to react. "So, little missy, what do you want to watch?" He turned on the T.V. and turned it directly to channel 41 before she could even say anything.

User Image

johnman02

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:28 pm
johnman02

Skylar Ellerman

User Image
Skylar stuck her tongue out playfully and and was about to say the channel that she wanted but he had already changed the channel and could see he wouldn't change it if she just asked. So she made a plan. Skylar snuck up behind the couch. after a moment or to, she practically climbed over his shoulder on to his lap, grabbed the remote and changed the channel to 74, and ran up the stairs to her room. It was being repained and there was open cans of paint everywhere along with trays so shethought he wouldn't find her here. She hid inside the closet and made as little noise as possible.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:35 pm
J1358

Matt blushed hard when she climbed into his lap. He smiled and ran up the stairs after her. He walked n the room and looked around for her. "Hey, where you at Skylar?" He smiled and started searching around cans and trays. after five or so minutes he stopped and sighed. "Where are you?" He said in a playful tone and started moving slowly towards the closet.

User Image

johnman02

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:23 pm
johnman02

Skylar Ellerman

User Image
Skylar smirked and grabbed a can of blue paint that was sitting in her closet that was opened and hid the remote. She carefully held the can in two hands and said in playful tone as well "Alex... If you want the remote, come get it..." And the smirk on her face grew.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:41 am
J1358

Matt walked into the closet and tried to grab the remote. He felt something in her hand and grabbed it. "You were gonna drop this paint on my head?" He closed the can and threw it to the side. "Now, give me the remote." He started to tickle her.

User Image

johnman02

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:43 pm
johnman02

Skylar Ellerman

User Image
"No. Never..." Skylar said as she began to laugh but was trying not to. she began to burst out into giggles and began to squirm. "Come on Matt! Stop...!" And ran out of the closet from his reach, also grabbing the remote at the same time. She began to wave it around and threw it in the air a few times. "Haha! You're to slow!" She said in a teasing voice and jumped onto her bed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:50 pm
J1358

Matt dived on top of her and kept tickling her. "Come one we both know I'm gonna get the remote." He kept tickling her and laughed. He reached behind her back and grabbed the remote. when he tried to yank it away from her he accidentally fell on top of her. His lips pushed against Skylar's and his eyes grew to the size of his head.

User Image

johnman02

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:09 pm
johnman02

Skylar Ellerman

User Image
"Nope." Skylar said somewhere in her laughs and felt Matt grab the remote. She tried to tug it away but thats when Matt fell down and their lips met. Her eyes also went wide and she felt stupid because her brain completely shut down. She forgot everything at that very moment. Next thing she knew, she was closing her eyes but the quickly opened them realizing what she almost did. "Hey... Matt...? Um... What,um... Ah..." She said still trying to find her brain still under him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:13 pm
J1358

Matt got off her quickly and fell off the bed. "Ow..." He rubbed his head and then looked up at Skylar. "Um...I...I think i should go." He stood up quickly and moved towards the door and down the steps.

User Image

johnman02

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:21 pm
johnman02

Skylar Ellerman

User Image
Sklar nodded and waited till he disappeared to look over. Right then she knew things might get a little akward. Slowly her brain turned on and then she began to ask herself alot of questions once it did. Why didn't she push him off? Why did she not do anything at all? What was Matt thinking? What about Emma? And that's when she hung her head in shame and knew she hated herself. Even though they never really kissed she still felt bad. then a new question popped up. She grabbed her phone and texted Matt "Will you tell Emma?"  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff