Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] It's only sparring (Freya/Jay) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Nio Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-16)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:32 am
The punch that soared by her was met with a hand, which pushed away Jay's arm and left her open enough for another punch to the stomach. "Of course we were! But now we are gettings into teh meats of it!" The punch turned into a pinch as she pinched Jay's stomach. "TEH MEATS!"

She giggled and hopped back a step. "I likes Jaida though.. is so pretty! I will calls yeh Jay if thas is whats yeh likes better, though!"

HP: 30
Damage: 4

Syusaki

Syusaki rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:50 am
Sea green eyes intently watched the reaper’s hand push her arm away before Freya threw the warrior another punch to her stomach. She gasped, but managed to stand her ground as she lunged forward to grab Freya’s arm again and tossed her to the ground. “Oh, I see. The meats. Hmmm interesting interesting.”

“Because my mom said it matched my wings.” Feathers rustled as she stretched out her colorful wings slightly. “Something like that,” she murmured softly as she tried to kick Freya in the side.

HP: 22
Damage: 2

Syusaki

Nio Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 7 Total: 13 (2-16)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:57 am
Freya giggled breathlessly when Jay threw her down to the ground. She closed her eyes for just a moment, and caught her breath. "Ja, Jay is a good names too." Her eyes opened, and she looked past the ghoul. "Is pretty, like yehr wings. I just likes Jaida too. Both good names!"

Freya slid her feet underneath the ghoul, and kicked her off. "I am only known as Freya, or Freyja to my peoples." She stood back up, brushed herself off, and crouched. "But is good names too!" She grinned, and then vaulted herself at the horseman, crowing like a warrior herself.

HP: 28
Damage: 7  
Syusaki rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 8 Total: 12 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:43 pm
Jay smiled. “My mom liked it too.” Her mom was also dead. She took a deep breath to steady her heartbeat and to ground herself to the present.

“Freyja!” It rolled off her tongue easily. She watched the Valkyrie crouch and grinning, Jay moved to do the same. Cackling, she leapt forward to meet Freya head on in a tackle.

HP: 15
Damage: 6 (this is why I'm never rolling at 1 am again okay)

Syusaki

Nio Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-16)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:11 am
The tackle worked.

Really well.

Freya was on her back in mere seconds, barely able to scratch the horseman as she tried to right herself. She let out noises of discontent, but never stopped trying.

Damage: 1

Syusaki
DUU EEEEEEET

Syusaki rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:33 pm
Jay probably should have kept pinning Freya to the ground, but a struggling reaper ghoul made that task rather difficult. She puffed out her cheeks and stuck out the tip of her tongue as she attempted to keep the Valkyrie on her back, but uh, that obviously didn’t work.

“Mmmm.” An annoyed hum grumbling in her throat, she hurriedly stood up and tried to gain distance.

HP: 14
Damage: u_____u

Syusaki

Nio Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-16)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:07 am
Freya tried to create distance as well, but when the tongue stuck out at her, she grinned even wider. Then she stuck out her tongue, and turned around to shake her rear at the horseman to boot.

This fight was turning into two ghouls being silly at one another. They should just start doing each other's hair.

Damage: 0

Syusaki
omg idek @ this post why do they keep missing omgggg

Syusaki rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:33 pm
Her mouth was agape as she leaned back just a bit. What? Shake her booty at her? She snapped her fingers into a ‘Z’—she had seen a human do that once and it seemed insulting HOPEFULLY IT REALLY WAS INSULTING. Two could play at this game. She turned around and mimicked Freya.

They really should just start doing each other’s hair.

HP: 14
Damage: idk man I give up

Syusaki

Nio Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-16)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:49 pm
Freya gasped when she saw the horseman mimicking her. She hopped over and stopped right in front of her, prodding her with one finger against the ghoul's shoulder.

"I thinks we lost tracks of what we're doings here." Freya giggled out softly. "Not that I didn't likes teh sees yeh shakes it." Flirting in the middle of a fight? Most definitely.

Damage: 1 really wtf

Syusaki
we should just give up and do 'hairstyling' damage

Syusaki rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:11 pm
Jay stroked her chin with one hand. “Perhaps we have. Perhaps we have.” There was absolutely no point in saying it twice, Jay. The horsewoman grinned, playfully shook her booty at the reaper ghoul one more time before she walked around to fiddle with Freya’s hair. “I declare this spar over! Time to do other things now~”

HP: 13
Damage: aw come on Jay

Syusaki

Nio Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 3 Total: 11 (2-16)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:58 pm
Freya had come looking for a fight, but after getting to know the ghoul, some of her anger had been worked out, and she was starting to feel like her old self again.

It was kind of nice.

She giggled when Jay toyed with her hair, and took the horseman's hand. "Okays! Yeh comes backs yeh my place, I'll shows yeh all my things!"

And probably do her hair.

Damage: 5  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:14 pm
(⊙ヮ⊙)

"Are they shiny and pretty things?"

And that was how Freya got a war horsewoman to her room and made weird hairstyles out of the reaper's hair.

Don't worry Jay fixed it afterwards.

Syusaki

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas