Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪]| Sound ○ Country
The Hidden Tunnel-Yuki Destruction Arc Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:21 pm
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

The real Akatsuki entered the area with a large group of civilians. It was just about the entirety of Yukigakure, Akatsuki ordered them through the tunnel and they did as they were told. He then looked over at his clone who dispersed himself and received its memories. He looked over to the one who seemed to be the leader of them Shikatsu."My clones will keep them moving and orderly, you and your team should fan out and keep watch for any hostiles and if we are attacked protecting the civilians."

- AC:10100 Ryo:7250 -
___User Image___

K ain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:45 pm

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 305/305 |-|AC:7000 |-| 1500

User Image

Shikatsu looked at the real anbu member and then thought about what to do. "Alright, I want to make sure this mission goes well and with no trouble." He then turned to the Yuki entrance and thought for a moment, turning back to face the anbu. "I'm not familiar with Yuki, nor do I know the area around here, so could you tell me something. Would it be best to stay in the tunnel or man it from the outside? My team here i made up of genin, and this is the first mission for some of them. I don't want to put to much on them just yet. If there is any trouble, it could end very badly for them if they got attacked." He finished and looked back at the genin for a minute. He wasn't sure just what he was supposed to do here. He hated not knowing how he was supposed to do. This was his first mission leading others and he didn't want to blow it.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Shintokyo

Blessed Genius

6,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:32 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

чuкo Tαnαкα

[Male] [Genin] [Chakra 275] [Musician/Ninjutsu]

▂▂" We're all just singular notes within this sad, sorrowful song."▂▂

Yuko watched the Villagers move along in order. He scanned his Team-mates and decided on his next course of action.

" Shikatsu! There are many of us genin, perhaps if we split up into groups we will be able to distract any attackers at best? I can go up front with the beginning group with two other genin - It will probably be a lot safer going towards Konoha! " - He blurted out, realizing how rude it was to have ordered his OWN leader around! Yuko couldn't help the way he was at times..  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:44 pm
o_Starlight_

iOath

Diablo en Musica 92

kiropterain1

Shintokyo

User Image
Konin+Bandits&Lower Shinobi

Mou yukiba ga nai wa kono koi no netsuryou
Now there's no where to go, in the heart of this love

xxxxxx
As Akatsuki was going to respond to Shikatsu a kunai flew through the mist in embedding itself right next to the spaced out Raiden."This is what Konoha sends? A bunch of pathetic genin you should know that you should always be on your guard. You never know who can be watching and waiting to kill you." A figure stepped out of the mist and behind him a small army of men appeared."This is as far as you'll get."He had a wicked smile on his face as what seemed like a whip appeared from out of a pouch on his side. With a flick of his wrist the bandits and shinobi within his group threw a wave of weapons heading for the shinobi and civilians.

Haiiro no kumo MONOKURO no kensou
Gray clouds, monochrome bustles, sunlight cast shadows, dusk is changing it's color

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:51 pm
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

Akatsuki heard the kunai fly but couldn't react fast enough and it wasn't aimed at him. It embedded itself next to the genin who wasn't paying attention. That could have cost him his life. As the leader of the group spoke to them his body began to tense. Ready for any kind of attack on himself or on the civilians. Then it happened, the bandits hurled a large amount of weapons at them. He reacted swiftly sliding his foot against the ground. This called forth a very large wall which covered the civilians completely. Though it did drain a large amount of chakra from him it was worth it. His clone called out to the civilians to keep moving though they were startled by the attack and the wall. They insured them he would protect them no matter what. Akatsuki then deflected the remaining weapons coming at him. After that he turned to Shikatsu."You and your team handle the bandits, I'll take out the leader."

Doryuu Heki [ Mud Slide Barrier ]

___User Image___

K ain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ichi no Senji

Rank: Genin || Village: Konohagakure || Bloodline: Bakuton [ Explosive ] || Positive Trait: Positive

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|"Dig your own way..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ichi's face got serious when he heard the bandits words and the storm of weapons come down at them. "Yes sir!" he said responding to the Anbu's orders as he made a hand sign of [ Ram ] and began to sip into the cold earth. "Earth Style: Earth Military Movement..." Using this simple technique Ichi avoid any weapons that would have hit him and began to move underground.

With a sudden explosion Ichi erupted from under five - six [5-6] individuals that got caught off guard. Ichi had just used his Explosive Release: Landmine Palm. It was quiet the show to which the men that underestimated him now would have to rethink how to approach him. However Ichi was now surrounded by many opponents, though he was hoping that his allies would hurry and assist him before he becomes too overwhelmed by their numbers.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

Bakuton: Explosive
Katon: Fire || Doton: Earth

Chakra Pool: [ 370 ][ +25 Reserve ] - [ 35 ] = [ 335 ]

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shintokyo

Blessed Genius

6,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:24 am

чuкo Tαnαкα

[Male] [Genin] [Chakra 275] [Musician/Ninjutsu]

Yuko had quickly leapt into the fray, purposely surrounding himself with four or so bandits before jumping up into the air with a spiral. At first, it seemed he had accomplished nothing, but in truth he had released
[ x8 shuriken ], x2 embedded into each bandit. He landed on the soft snow, dashing towards Ichi's side to help fend off the bandits near him.

" This is NOT exactly what I was expecting for a first mission! " He said, using his quick reflexes to duck and move from blows, trying his best to counter where he could. Yuko was no expert at close-range fighting, but he also did not have enough shuriken to fight from a distance..  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:11 am

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 305/305 |-|AC:7000 |-| 1500

User Image

Shikatsu wasn't expecting an attack so soon, let alone in here. He watched as the assault started with a barrage of weapons.The anbu member luckily stopped them with his jutsu. Shikatsu acted quickly. "All right, every protect the civilians!!" He yelled as he opened the first gate. Gate of Opening (開門, Kaimon) He then dashed at the bandits and started attacking hem. He used a barrage of melee attacks, punching and kicking any bandit in his way. Hey saw Ichi and Yuko being surrounded and dashed over to help. He used Dainamikku-Entori [ Dynamic Entry ] and kicked a few of the bandits hard, sending them flying into the wall or other bandits. "You two ok?" He asked looking at the attackers.

(OOC: Sorry for the late post, have had a lot happen)  

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:40 am
User ImageUser Image

Ichi no Senji

Rank: Genin || Village: Konohagakure || Bloodline: Bakuton [ Explosive ] || Positive Trait: Positive

Ichi grinned when he saw that two of his allies indeed had his back in this situation. "I'm good, I just want to keep them more on use than the civilians and wounded yuki shinobi..." he said as he grinned even wider. "Not only that I'm ready to let lose here!" He said as noticed a few bandits come at him.

He quickly drew his sharpened shovel to block his opponents weapon and than quickly drew a kunai out of his holster and throw it at another with his left hand forcing the other to avoid and back up. The third came at Ichi with claws and he barely avoid the attack getting some cuts on his chest. "Though these guys are not all bandits, some of them are run away shinobi..." he said mentioning the ones that seemed to be more skill in combat then the others.

Ichi however only grinned at this fact that they added some failed shinobi in the mixture of bandits. "Well makes no difference, just means I have to get even more serious!" he shouted as he slammed his shovel into the ground. "Earth Release: Earth Rising Spears!" he shouted as spears or spikes of earth suddenly erupted from the ground. Some of the spears hit their marks, but the more trained individuals avoid. "A follow up may be helpful here!" Ichi shouted as he wanted some one to take out the four [4] guys that jumped to avoid his attack.

User Image

Chakra Pool: [ 335 ][ +25 Reserve ] - [ ] = [ 285 ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:45 pm
"Damn, why did I not learn any jutsu in the village?" Raiden said to himself, disgruntled by his own stupidity. "I should have known that there would be people attacking us on a mission where we're supposed to protect civilians..." To be completely honest, it really would have made sense to learn some attacks before going on an actual mission. However, he was the definition of lazy. Therefore, he most likely spent the time in between getting the mission and meeting up with his teammates by sleeping.

"Well, this is bad. There's not much that I can d--crap!" While he was talking to himself, he noticed that Ichi was attacking. Not only that, but there were a few bandits that were getting ready to attack again. "I got you, Ichi!" He yelled over to the boy, acting almost completely on impulse. Raiden unsheathed his sword, sprinted over to the four bandit attackers, and sliced across their stomachs. All but one of them dropped to the ground, incapacitated. The last one started to approach the genin slowly, so he wound up for another swing and brought the sword down into the man's neck. "Wow. You guys are even worse than a genin that only knows how to flail his sword around. Good job." Although it wasn't necessarily called for, he berated the man slightly.

Raiden pushed off of the man's chest with his right leg, allowing him to get his sword free. "So...where's the next one?" He asked casually, while flicking his sword to the side to get rid of the excess blood.  

iOath

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:57 pm
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

Akatsuki then rushed the leader of the bandits so he wouldn't be able to give his men any other signals to attack the civilians. He moved faster than a normal shinobi his rank up to the enemy. He began a flurry of physical attack on him.

___User Image___

K ain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:03 pm

чuкo Tαnαкα

[Male] [Genin] [Chakra 275 - 273 - 2] [Musician/Ninjutsu]

Yuko waited for Ichi's Spikes to disperse before Unsheathing his Violin.
He hadn't learned any Jutsu as of yet for his Elements, but as a Musician, he could cast his basic Jutsu without Hand signs, by using his Instrument..

Yuko placed the Scroll upon the strings, moving his hands skillfully to produce the notes and lace them with chakra.. He was creating what seemed to be a basic clone, Bunshin no jutsu - as it had no shadow. No doubt the bandits would have difficulty determining if it were he, but the Rogue Nin would easily be able to tell.

One of the Yuko charged the bandits, at the very last minute dispersing as the Real Yuko appeared mid-air, hurling x3 Shurikenat the bandits, hitting them in the neck, and hopefully slicing their jugulars.

Yuko dropped to the ground, jumping back towards ichi in a defensive position, Violin at the ready..

" I'm sorry, Ichi - I- I'm a bare graduate and.. " He thought to himself about how he'd been handed this mission as he'd also recieved his Headband, that was now Tied around his neck.

He had chosen to undertake this mission so that others might respect him. But he'd learned a valuable lesson as well.. Impressing others was not as important as being prepared.  

Shintokyo

Blessed Genius

6,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:45 pm

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu looked at his teammates and started laughing. It was out of character but he couldn't help it. "Ichi, Yuko, Raiden listen up. Knowing jutsu isn't important. Being a ninja is hard and it needs a lot. But jutsu isn't high on the list, I only know a few jutsu and rarely use them. What makes a ninja truly a good ninja, is their heart and conviction." He stopped as a group of bandits and ex-shinobi attacked him. He did a hand stand and spun himself around, kicking them all in the chest and and sending them flying. He landed and looked back at the three. "Now, where was I? Ah yes, so don't feel bad because you don't know any. Just do you best and use what you know to it's fullest. And Ichi, You know some jutsu and I can tell that your heart is strong and ready. Now everyone, lets finish this mission and then /all/ of us can go home." He finished making sure to emphasize they were all going home.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:50 pm
o_Starlight_

User Image
Konin+Bandits&Lower Shinobi

Mou yukiba ga nai wa kono koi no netsuryou
Now there's no where to go, in the heart of this love

xxxxxx
The red haired leader watched as the anbu rushed at him. He knew what he was thinking he was planning on cutting the head off the snake. But he would find it would be alot more difficult that that. It was difficult keeping up with the anbu's attacks he probably specialized in taijutsu. He brought out his whip which was shaped like a vine with thorns on it. Whipping it around he created some space between himself and Akatsuki slashing his face and making a large cut on his cheek. Akatsuki wiped the blood away and charged he pulled his fist back and punched forward releasing of burst of explosive power outward. This hit the red head interrupting his defense, giving Akatsuki a opening where he struck him in the stomach releasing another burst of explosive power with his palm.

Bakuton: Baku Shuuha [ Explosive Release: Explosive Wave ]
Bakuton: Hiraken [ Explosive Release: Landmine Palm ]

Haiiro no kumo MONOKURO no kensou
Gray clouds, monochrome bustles, sunlight cast shadows, dusk is changing it's color

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ichi no Senji

Ichi looked at Yuko and grinned at him. "No problem, just having you here and back up helps..." he said meaning having extra eyes to watch his back was more than enough. "Not only that, if you graduated you are strong enough to watch my back any day!" he said to reassure his comrade.

Ichi than looked at Raiden whom also got his back. "You too!" he said meaning that his statements too Yuko applied to him too. "We are one hell of a team and we should show these bandits and dropouts what ninja can rally do!" he shouted as he pulled his shovel head out of the ground and held it in both his hands as if it was a sword. "They will get what's coming to them..." he said as he tried to stay positive despite them being surrounded.

However that changed when their team leader decided to get in on the party. Ichi saw how he handled the bandits and right away got even more positive and excited. "Yes sir, I will support you and my allies with my will of fire!" he shouted. Ichi than began to make hand signs as a group of [10] bandits rushed at them again he stopped on [ monkey ]. "Fire Style: Great Fire Ball Jutsu!" he shouted as he inhaled a large amount air. He than exhaled with his hands close to his mouth and expelled a large amount of flames from his lungs and mouths. About four [4] of them got burn while the others seemed to have avoid by jumping back. He than stopped and looked over his shoulders at his teammates. "Damn, some of them are better than I thought..." he said as he seemed to be a be annoyed most of them avoid his attack.

User Image

Chakra Pool: [ 285 ][ +25 Reserve ] - [ 15] = [ 270]

♪]| Sound ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items