Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
I miss you... ((Taken)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:28 pm
he was still skeptic, but he couldn't believe it still. "Well you've been gone for 7 years!" He said, "you never called anyone. search parties never found you. do you even know what i've gone through since you disappeared?"

it was obvious he was upset.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:03 pm
Dante Kazahana
he was still skeptic, but he couldn't believe it still. "Well you've been gone for 7 years!" He said, "you never called anyone. search parties never found you. do you even know what i've gone through since you disappeared?"

it was obvious he was upset.

~Lindsay~
Lindsay frowned a bit and said "I know... And I'm sorry. Very sorry... How can I make it up to you?" Obviously meaning every word. "You name it and you got it."

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:17 pm
J1358

"Isn't it obvious?" He asked, "I want you to come back. ever since you disappeared, everyone has turned on me. friends, even family... they all think i was the reason you disappeared. lindsay, i need you...'  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:43 pm
Dante Kazahana

~Lindsay~
Lindsay winced a bit when she heard what he asked. "Alex... I-I can't come back. I'm sorry..." She said with an expression that matched her apology. "I wish I could come back but I can't..."

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:06 am
"Then take me with you." He said, not wanting for them to be separated again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:12 am
~Lindsay~
"I can only stay for a little while Alex then I have to go back. And I'm sorry but I can't bring you back with me..." She said and shivered a bit thinking about what would happen if she did.

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:59 pm
J1358

"Lindsay, please. i'm tired of being alone." He begged her, his eyes showed he needed her. he didn't have anywhere he could go because he was broke and nobody trusted him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:50 am
Dante Kazahana

~Lindsay~
SHe looked down with a frown on her face because she wanted to take him with her but she just couldn't, or else she would be killed. "Alex I-" She began but cut off when she saw bright red eyes in the trees. She knew if she left him so she said one word "Run!" And thats when the beast in the trees screamed an ear piercing scream.

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:24 pm
J1358

Alex turned and saw the beast. fear stabbed into him. he grabbed her hand and pulled her along, "What the hell is that?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:39 pm
Dante Kazahana

~Lindsay~
Her hand was ice cold gainst Alex's and knew that the coldness of death was still on her skin. But she ignored it for now and said "You don't want to know..." Then looked toward the park by her memorial. There... She thought and began to pull him that way.

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:52 am
J1358

alex felt her cold hand and it did confuse him. he felt her pulling him to the memorial and followed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:17 am
Dante Kazahana

~Lindsay~
Lindsay grabbed a hat from her pocket and quickly put it on and it covered most of her face. When they were in the field, there were a few people but they were on the other side. She kept studying the forest around them but saw nothing. "I'm sorry... I have to go..." She said quietly and began to walk away.

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:31 pm
J1358

he grabbed her arm tightly so she couldn't move away, "Your hiding something. what was that thing? why do you feel so cold?" He sighed, "What happened 7 years ago?" he had to know what really happened. not a day went by he didn't think what happened. he couldn't let her go just yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:44 pm
Dante Kazahana

~Lindsay~
Lindsay turned around to face him and sighed. "But they will kill you If I tell Alex..." She said also leaving out the part that she would be killed to.

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:11 am
J1358

"i don't care if i die or not. nobody would care or show up to my funeral." He said and released her, "I want to die knowing what happened to my only true friend."  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff