Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[ FIELD CLASS ] World Explorations --- open! Page 4! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:55 am
Not long after the fairy, Poke had seen the flyer pinned up, eyes lighting up at the mention of exploration and adventure. It sounded like a grand old time, but a small voice whispered in her head grabbed her attention, urging her to go for a entirely different reason. A quest for power, to make up for the power she could of had before...

Growling under her breath, she entered the classroom and found a spot at the back, urging the voice in her head to shut the ******** up. Instead, the room around seemed to fade into grey. She closed her eyes, massaging her temples in hopes it would make her vision return to normal. Jacking hell, this was worse then the four islands.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:13 am
The small ghoul smiled at the other as she took a seat next to her. In response to her question the Jiang Shi nodded rapidly a couple of times. Grasping onto the sides of her seat, pulling her knees up just a bit so that the tips of her toes were the only thing touching the floor. "I hope so. I've heard lots of stories from my parents about their trips and such. I've always wanted to travel and have adventures like they do but they would tell me I was too young at the time."

Leaning back in her chair, she pulled her knees all the way up so that she could wrap her arms around her knees. "Maybe this class will help me prepare for when I am able to go out and do my own real traveling to far off places." Mei let off a whimsical sigh before turning her dark brown eyes back to the Baku next to her. "What made you decide to sign up?"

Kaiyumi

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

[ X_Bleeding Roses_X ]

Quotable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:44 am
Mandy by some miracle had managed to miss all the trouble recently. Which meant when she moseyed by the hall and saw the sign she only needed to see 'Adventure!' before she bounded on in - ready to do something. She'd hadn't realize till everything recently just how nerve wracking it could be to be the ones left safely behind whilst the rest of the school went ahead and now that she did she needed an outlet for all that energy. This sounded like just the thing.

The second she entered a distinct set of wings caught her eye and with a bounce in her step she made her way over to Astra, flopping into the seat next the fairy before turning in it and draping her legs over the ghouls lap so that she was half lying down.

Hey. Once you have a sob-fest near naked with someone personal space became a bit looser. Besides she looked like she needed distracting from that fierce glare she had going at, Mandy glanced eyebrow lifting, well she actually didn’t know who. Some boil. Anyway.

"'Sup?" she finally asked the fairy, voice just as casual as her position.

poke mattix

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:51 am
It was a welcome distraction, although somewhat unexpected as Astra suddenly had a pair of legs in her lap, ones with razor sharp claws on the end. Her eyes widened, then she looked around for the owner, and her surprise broke into a grin.

"Mandy!" She said happily, and if she hadn't been anchored down, she may have jumped out of her seat for a hug. "I haven't seen you in ages!" The last time she had seen the drop bear was when they had the trails, so it was good to see she was here. "Are you here for all the exploring we're gonna do? How have you been? Have you been well? What have you been doing?"

She had decided to barrage the ghoul with a ton of questions, for when you have a sob fest with a near naked someone, you could assume they wouldn't mind you asking 20 questions.

[ X_Bleeding Roses_X ]

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

[ X_Bleeding Roses_X ]

Quotable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:05 am
Mandy's grin was all teeth at her friends excitement at seeing her, it was nice to be missed. "You betcha, and I've been good - keeping out of the trouble for once. Mostly by being busy with Winnie." Mandy paused; she couldn't actually remember if she'd ever told Astra about her ghoulfriend so she amended to her statement, "My Ghoulfriend."

She shifted slightly, as she contemplated asking Astra the same. She didn't know if the ghoul had been in the recent mess so asking how she was could be a bit of a loaded question.

Oh well, crying on a bed with someone let you ask loaded question. "What about you? Been ok recently?"

poke mattix

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:16 am
"Keeping out of trouble is always a good thing." Astra replied, although her smile soon turned mischievous. "But then, it's a a lot more fun if you don't." She sighed, thinking about what she hadn't been doing lately, which was playing pranks. But there was no one good to prank!

Well, except Titus, she'll have to come up with something dastardly later.

"Oh, your ghoulfriend?" the fae said brightly. "Thats great! It's always fun to spend time with your...umm...special someone..." She then looked away, a slight blush appearing on her cheeks, before she looked back. Mandy seemed to shift around before asking her another question. "Oh, yes, I've been..." She had to pause. Had she been okay? The truthful answer was 'no', but she had managed to cheery up considerably in the past few weeks.

"I was having some problems, but now I'm all good" She finally answered.

[ X_Bleeding Roses_X ]

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

[ X_Bleeding Roses_X ]

Quotable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:26 am
Mandy laughed at Astra's initial response, she was right if it was the good kind of trouble then there was nothing better than making it worse. Which kind of reminded her that she hadn't gotten up to any of the good kind of trouble recently either. She'd have to fix that. Stat.

Hmmm.... she wondered if Astra was amendable to helping her. Accomplices where a great help if you could trust them, which she did in this case. She'd have to ask after class.

She snapped her eyes back to the ghoul from where they'd been staring at the front in contemplation as she trailed off mid-sentence. Was she blushing?

Oh she was. Mandy's grin widened mischievously as she rubbed her hands together in glee, ready to give the fairy a good ribbing over liking someone and finding out some prime news at the same time.

Only, before she started the mood shifted and Mandy found herself leaning forward in a bit of an awkward position to put her hand on Astra's shoulder, smile softer. "My dorms always open if you need it yeah? But, ah, it's good that you’re good."

Now she decided to distract her, poking Astra in the ribs, "Now what was that before? You have someone too? Shareshare!" Mandy bounced her legs in Astra's lap a little as she leaned back, expectant.

poke mattix

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:14 am
[I'll be away for the next 16 hours due to sleep+school ;; So sorry for the short post + lack of replied!]

Although Lizzy wasn't very big on adventures, she did like the idea of traveling, moving around to see new sights, experience new things... Well, that is adventuring too, in its own way. It just wasn't something one would normally think of where 'adventure' was concerned. Either way, she made her way into the room, settling down in a random seat.

--

Thanatos was there with a packet of popcorn, and Biskoto wound around his shoulder. Don't question the popcorn.

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:57 am
Aah, that made sense! Xiu was not surprised to hear about the other ghoul's desire to travel--after all, she herself had had inklings of the same feeling growing up. There was a whole other world outside of Halloween, right? How wonderful it would be to visit these different places and take in their different cultures and customs! Although...

The baku nodded in understanding, letting out a thoughtful hum at the question. "Mostly just...curiosity, I'd say," She admitted after a moment of thought, "I was curious how this class would be run, and I definitely wanted to learn more about other places. I admire your enthusiasm though--to be honest, I'm a little nervous at the idea of travelling!" Just as each place would have new and wonderful things, she was certain that there would be aspects that she personally would find uncomfortable or frightening.

She twisted around then, trying to face the jiang shi as best as she could before stretching a hand out towards her. "I'm sorry, I should have introduced myself first! My name is Xiu-ying, but I usually just go by Xiu."

Yayoi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:29 pm
"I'm sure everyone gets nervous their first time traveling to someplace new. But if you are well informed about where you are going you shouldn't have any troubles. Hopefully." Mei tried to have a positive attitude towards everything. Though deep down inside she agreed with the other ghoul. Traveling made her a little nervous as well.

"I like to think of it like this. When you get on a skele-coaster at the amusement park, at first you are all nervous but after a few climbs and loopti-loops you start giggling and having a really good time." She adjusted her legs on the chair briefly as she spoke. Hoping to get her point across the best she could. After trying to explain things to Eisheth the ghoul didn't have a lot of confidence in getting her point across every now and again. "Its kinda like that with traveling. Nervous at first then you are having fun the next once you realize things are ok."

Reaching out, she took Xiu's hand and shook it with a smile. "Pleasure to meet you, Xiu. I'm Meixiang, though most usually just call me Mei."

Kaiyumi

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Ephebe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:05 pm
Oooh, a new field class! Leo was so there. Literally. She scanned the rows of seats, looking for anyone she knew - she spotted Shun, a few people she knew by face only and Mei in what seemed like deep conversation with a pretty ghoul next to her. Right-o, Leo thought and made her way to a seat, she'd just wait for the teacher to arrive and plan her study schedule for the next day in the meantime. Boring but probably better than trying to take a nap in this slightly uncomfortable chair.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:08 pm
The bell rang, a shocking clamour to those unfortunate enough to be sitting under it. At the desk, the eagle startled as the skull jumped and clattered, babbling incoherently, "It was Miss Scartissue! In the lavatory! With a flying buttress! Wait no I changed my mind it was...oh." The skull paused, stared out at the students and clicked it's teeth loudly. "Why hello there!" There was a sense of the skull's non-existant eyes shifting back and forth as it studied the class. "I am Professor Beau Nez Brittel, and I welcome you to Geography! History! Anthropology! Current Events! Sports! Science! All these subjects and more will be touched on here, in World Explorations!"

The eagle shrieked loudly and stretched its wings impressively.

Professor Brittel continued, "It's very exciting isn't it? I would apologize for my two year absence, except I had so much fun that I'm not at all sorry! Why last week I was playing tag with harpies on a pirate ship full of cursed copper stolen from human world pumbing! Copper is quite popular you know, I'm not sure whym but I think it might involve poop! Or possibly the dramatic change in colouration when exposed to both time and elements! Did you know that copper is also human slang for their version of Boogeymen? This is because they often fill socks with copper pennies in order to gently beat first time offenders and hippies. Hippies are a breed of human known for their flower powers, luxuriant fur, and rainbow skin. To summon one, you must first sacrifice a Woodstock and curse The Man, then you must burn some herbal tea in honour of the Great Dead! Now isn't that interesting? I plan to try it on my next trip, as flower power sounds quite lovely and impressive. Perhaps they bear some similiarity to dryads, who I find to be very good company and smell nice to boot!"

The eagle pooped on the skull.

"Oh...oh my what, oh dear, and I just got a nice polishing this morning!" The skull snapped its teeth shut and then began to chuckle, a dry rasping sound full of rattles and clicks, "Well, I guess not all surprises are pleasant! But that's enough about me and my adventures for today. For this class, I want each of you to come up to the podium, one at a time, and tell us about the world and your experiences in it. It can be an old story or a recent adventure. You can tell us about something you just discovered, or show us something interesting you've found. I ask that everyone remain quiet for this, and we'll have free talk afterward if you want to comment or ask eachother questions."

The OOC

You will have three days to make a post for your character, you may still join the class if you haven't already posted. If you were thinking this looks a lot like show and tell, you would be correct! You can make your post as short or long as you feel suits both your character and the subject. After three days open talk will resume, so please save other posts until then!

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:00 am
Enzo peered into the classroom just as the eagle up front was trying to get everyone's attention. The bell had rang already, but the reaper had a habit of what he considered 'being fashionably late.' At first he thought it was the bird that was yammering away as he moved as stealthily as he could, which involved a stylish slink, into a seat towards the back when he realized it was the skull beneath it that was talking.

What sort of school was this? Couldn't even afford a full skeleton.

Well, at the very least, it looked like a good place for a nap.

----

Christof, meanwhile, had always been there. Igors were naturally stealthy, somehow managing to step out of the shadows whenever needed. He had also been neglecting his classes, he had realized in the heat of a late night of tinkering. It was time to see to that.

As the Reaper slunk into the seat beside him, he merely glared down at him and, as always, said nothing.

There was learning to be had.

He considered the podium, but then considered several problems with this show-and-tell. Namely the tell part. He'd sit it out for a while until he could consider a proper gameplan.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:45 am
Hearing Mandy offer her continual support made Astra feel all the more merrier, as she now had a new allay for whom she could depend upon, and that made her all the more happier. "Thankyou Mandy" She said, beaming at the drop bear. "And...my door is always open as well." Although she didn't think she would be of much use, she still made the offer.

The fae then went from beaming to rather embarrassed, looking the other way as Many was intent on making her spill the beans. She squirmed, wanting to get away but realizing that the drop bears legs were preventing her from escaping.

"Umm...it was n-nothing! Just a friend...I have..." Her voice dropped away as the skull began talking. Ahh! her savior! "sshhh I might tell you later" she whispered, intending to conveniently forget and disappear instead.

Listening to the teacher, she soon realized they had to talk about their own adventures. Which was all well in good, but Astra wasn't sure what kind of adventure she oculd talk about. When it came for her turn, she walked up to the podium, and faced the class.

"Ahh...hello...My name is Astra..." she started, feeling a little self conscious now that she was in front of the class. "Ummm...I suppose a place I've been is the dark woods around my home...well actually, it would be more accurate to say I live in the dark woods. They're reeeeaaaaly big, and span for miles on end. Not many people visit them because they get lost easily. There are few charms and hexes that are placed in the forest which makes it all the more confusing for people trying to find a pathway, and some of the hexes even make the forest loop in on itself, so there's no way to get out. Well, except dissipation..." "She laughed nervously, then continued on.

"I live in a tree house that's sheltered by this really big tree with a scary looking face, but sometimes it makes funny faces too. A lot of the trees have faces on them, and some can even talk. There's also other things in there too. Like other faeries, sprites, dark elves, ghosts, fauns, swamp monsters, and stuff like that. And sometimes we have really big festivals in the forest too. Those are lots of fun. And they have great food too; centipede stew, beetle buns, cockroach tarts, those are really nice by the way." She nodded to herself, wishing she could get herself some for lunch. "And if we're really lucky, we sometimes get stories told by the elders. They know some really cool ones, like this story about a really powerful fairy that fought against this other powerful person. But yeah, that's the end of my story."

With her story told, she quickly sat down again.

[ X_Bleeding Roses_X ]

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:46 am
It turned out that instead of going on some interesting world tour, they would be hearing about everyone else's discoveries. It put a bit of a damper on Pokes mood, having been hopeful they would get to go somewhere. Oh well, maybe next time? Getting up from her seat, she walked towards the podium and looked at the class, thinking about what she would tell the class. The four clans? Nah, that trip was somewhat...personal, and she didn't feel comfortable reveling facts even if some of the students here had been to it.

"Well, one of my more notable adventures would be when I was in the depths of the ocean" Poke began, tail idly swaying as she recounted the events. "I wanted to see for myself what was down there...and I saw some strange s**t. There were glowing sharks, jellyfish the size of this room, and huge....HUGE motherjacking fish. Their jaws were almost as long as their body, and had rows upon ROWS of razor sharp teeth. I was in my natural form of course, but It was still ten times my size, easily! It nearly ate me alive too, but I managed to fend it off. " She looked quite proud at this feat. "Although...I still had to make a quick escape, as a leviathan...wasn't too impressed with me being there in his territory and...almost chewed me to bits. I did managed to get away with this though." She searched her pockets, and pulled out a white spherical object. "This is a pearl I found. They're hard to find, but they can be worth a ton of money. This one is kinda small, but it's still beautiful in it's own right." With a quick show to the class, it was back in her pocket, and she moved back to her seat.  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff