View Results

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:13 am
After having a great weekend, there's been some friend drama. I've been friends with the same people since high school roughly. Every time someone has an issue, they tell everyone but the person. I'm sick of it, but have been told by one person that she talks to the people that are around, but how does that even help to fix the problem if you refuse to talk to the person you have an issue with.

The same crap has been happening for years because it is never addressed. I was told to stop creating drama and let it go. So, because I want to talk things out because people's feelings are getting hurt repeatedly, I'm just causing more drama {that I didn't even start} trying to get the wound cleaned out.

That's fine. I guess I'll live, but I don't ever want to hear them go off about someone ever again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:25 am
Digital Fiend
After having a great weekend, there's been some friend drama. I've been friends with the same people since high school roughly. Every time someone has an issue, they tell everyone but the person. I'm sick of it, but have been told by one person that she talks to the people that are around, but how does that even help to fix the problem if you refuse to talk to the person you have an issue with.

The same crap has been happening for years because it is never addressed. I was told to stop creating drama and let it go. So, because I want to talk things out because people's feelings are getting hurt repeatedly, I'm just causing more drama {that I didn't even start} trying to get the wound cleaned out.

That's fine. I guess I'll live, but I don't ever want to hear them go off about someone ever again.

Well, if they do, you have my permission and encouragement to tell them off emotion_hug  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:58 am
So, I might have mentioned this, but I have pregnancy tendinitis, which means I'm not allowed to play x-box at all, which makes life a little more boring {only so much time can be spent cleaning!}

Today I get to go and get my hair done. I'm looking forward to it as Saturday is my baby shower, and I'm really excited about it.

James' instructor gave us a really nice old pak-n-play that has a bassinet, changing table, and a really awesome music device that plays it's own music, and can be hooked up with an MP3 player. And it records our voices if we want it to.

So, a good week this week. Looking forward to Saturday majorly.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:17 am
Wow... time flies. Is baby very active?  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:21 am
Gigi Deveraux
Wow... time flies. Is baby very active?

Only when he wants to be. One night my friends watched him jiggle about and everything, As soon as someone would touch my stomach though he would stop.

He's so difficult.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:37 pm
Why, why, why do I even still care?

I had to deal with someone that I've recently de-friended. And I wish I could stop caring about her and her actions. I hate it, it's unhealthy for me and it's causing major problems in my life.

I think the fact that she's better at hurting people than I am might be a good thing, but what do I know???  

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:46 pm
Digital Fiend
Why, why, why do I even still care?

I had to deal with someone that I've recently de-friended. And I wish I could stop caring about her and her actions. I hate it, it's unhealthy for me and it's causing major problems in my life.

I think the fact that she's better at hurting people than I am might be a good thing, but what do I know???

You care because you're a decent person.

Is there no way to completely avoid said unpleasant un-friend?

You're a better person than she is, that's why she's better at hurting people. You're ahead on this one.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:43 pm
Today was a good day. First weekday of James being home. {Although he has to start job hunting}. It was just really nice not to be lonely today. Even though I still have tons of house work to catch up on. I've just been sleepy all day.

Eevee's ex is being a douche again. He's the one that rushed them into getting married, and now he's rushing them into getting a dissolution.

Which sounds backwards, so I'll explain:

They were engaged for 4-5 years. On and off again as he kept breaking up with her. He admitted when they first got together that he had been diagnosed with bi-polar. Then as the years went on, he denied it, refused to acknowledge it.

After their last breakup, he promised her that he was on meds and they finally got married. {He giving the ultimatum that if they didn't get married by a certain date, then they weren't going to be together}. Even though the reason they hadn't gotten married was because he kept spending wedding money and not replacing it.

6 months married, it was clear he was still un-medicated and finally admitted it. He refused to go to counseling that she offered. She did everything she could possibly have done to get them to save their marriage, he just refused.

Then he said he'd pay for the dissolution about 2 months ago. Then she got texts from him yesterday telling her she needed half the money and he would go ahead and schedule and appointment for the 12th of September. That's a nice chunk of change that she needs, and instead of asking her and working out a date that would work for both, he just demands that she has everything by that date.

She's going along with it because she just wants it done and over with, and I don't blame her.

I'm just biased and pissy that he has all the control of the situation. I plan on going with her though. I know I can't sit in on the mediation, but I'm still going with her.  

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:06 am
So, I post a picture of my friends taken on one of their birthdays. I get asked to take it down because it doesn't have a certain person in it.

Why would I want a picture of someone that couldn't care less about me on a site that's supposed to be about me? They don't want anything to do with me, I want them out of my life. Unfortunately, we hang with the same crowd.

It would be so much easier if I could just effing move.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:36 am
Digital Fiend
So, I post a picture of my friends taken on one of their birthdays. I get asked to take it down because it doesn't have a certain person in it.

Why would I want a picture of someone that couldn't care less about me on a site that's supposed to be about me? They don't want anything to do with me, I want them out of my life. Unfortunately, we hang with the same crowd.

I wouldn't take it down... everyone doesn't have to be included in everything all the time...anyone who thinks they do has major issues (self-centeredness comes to mind).

If they don't care about you, you obviously don't have to cater to their whims...if someone other than them requested it and they know you don't like said person then they need to rethink their priorities as your friend...  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:39 am
RainbowPop26
Digital Fiend

I wouldn't take it down... everyone doesn't have to be included in everything all the time...anyone who thinks they do has major issues (self-centeredness comes to mind).

If they don't care about you, you obviously don't have to cater to their whims...if someone other than them requested it and they know you don't like said person then they need to rethink their priorities as your friend...

Apparently, I'm the one that's not getting over it and dragging it out. I posted a picture of people I care about on my facebook. I didn't tag anyone, I didn't call anyone names. I just posted a picture that the said person can't even see.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:41 am
RainbowPop26

As much as it sucks, it feels like I would be better off without them in my life. But my friends are such a close-nit group. I just really can't wait until I have my son, then maybe I'll be able to focus on the great things in my life. Maybe even work on making new friends.  

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:13 am
Digital Fiend
RainbowPop26

As much as it sucks, it feels like I would be better off without them in my life. But my friends are such a close-nit group. I just really can't wait until I have my son, then maybe I'll be able to focus on the great things in my life. Maybe even work on making new friends.

You probably would...<3

Hopefully things will turn out as you think they will. I hope you can change your life for the positive! razz  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:30 pm
Digital Fiend

Ignore the request, it's your facebook, it's your picture, you can do whatever you want. If the party making the request decides to "un-friend" you, well, they were never your friend.

Real friends respect your decisions. They may not approve - not that it's their business - , but they respect and accept them  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:47 am
Well, yesterday I gave the said person her games back. She still owes me two games. {I miss my Alice and my Time Hollow}; but at least I'm keeping honest. I don't consider her a friend anymore, and while I'm scared I'll lose a couple of people I hold dear to me; especially my friend Erin's daughter. She's two and tells her mom things like "Mom, people are so complex."

I guess I figure it's better to lose fake friends than real ones. I told her she had no right to ask me to take it down. The person that I cropped out couldn't see it. I had it in a folder labelled my friends. It was taken with my camera. I didn't tag anyone in it, I didn't go "LOL, guess who is cropped out."

Yes, it was my friend's birthday party, but no one asked me for a group picture for her. And the person that I cropped out goes to school for photography. She surely has her own camera to take pictures with.

Oh, and at the birthday party, the cropped out person didn't say one word to me. Let alone thank you the couple of times I got her something she asked for. To me, that's rude and is ignoring. But they claim that she was "keeping to herself so she wouldn't start something".

Saying thank you would probably have saved the night.  
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff