Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Amy and Thistle's House ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:26 pm
*she grabs onto Kai* Hold on uncle! Sudahviing! *she shouts the spell and ripples of magic shimmering blue like sapphires fill the air and she starts moving away from the ground slowly at first, but speeds up and matches Amy's speed as they head toward the bar*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:19 am
Amy woke up and stretched high above her head. She sighed deeply and then slowly opened her eyes. Wait... she had been able to stretch above her head. Her arms had reached above her head. And... she was pretty sure she didn't feel a tail underneath her anymore.

Amy gasped and looked down at herself. She was human! She had her human body back! The spell had worn off!

Amy grinned brightly and stretched her arms high above her head again, so grateful to have long arms again. Then, she remembered that she didn't have wings anymore and could no longer fly.

A disappointed frown appeared on Amy's face. She loved flying... She'd definitely have to get Kaori to show her how to do it on her own.

Speaking of Kaori...

Amy quickly jumped off of the floor in her bedroom, where she had slept last night so she didn't risk breaking her bed, and quickly went to the bathroom. She needed to get ready quickly so that she could create a great breakfast for her guest. She had helped a lot with Kai last night. Amy had been practically useless with her small dragon limbs and being so clumsy with her new form. She, Kaori and Thistle would probably be the only ones eating the breakfast, though. She'd make Kai a big pot of coffee even though he didn't really like coffee. He'd need something to clear his mind.

Amy hadn't realized in her hurry that her charms were lying on the ground close to where she had been sleeping, as were the leather holsters she always wore. Her clothes had faded when she turned into a dragon due to Amy's magical powers over cloth. However, her charms and holsters had melded into her transformation since they couldn't disappear. Now they were back.

She also didn't notice that her hearing was exceptionally better and that not everything on her body was back to normal.... She soon would, though.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:23 pm
Amy was in her potions and spell lab working on charms and potions for Kai to use when he unbound his seals. She had been working day and night on everything the past two days, and she couldn't wait to show Kai what she had come up with.

Amy put her hands on her back and stretched backward to pop her back. Then, she sighed and looked around with a satisfied smirk on her face. She loved this place that she had. She hadn't shown it to Kai, yet, because she was being cautious about it. However, she wanted to test these new charms and potions out, and the only safe place to do that would be here in her room.

She didn't know if she should call it a room or a huge library with how big it was, but she just usually thought of it as her lab room. She hoped Kai liked it when he saw it. If he successfully unbound himself and could use magic, he could practice here, too, once she showed him how to access it. This spell to create and access such a room was one of the best spells she had ever found in her mother's old spell book.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:45 pm
*Kai awoke from a restless sleep. Wondering if it was still night, he reached out towards the blackout curtain and pushed it aside. When a shining ray of sunlight hit his face he cringed in pain with the thought, "is it trying to kill me again?" running through his head as he drew his hand back and let the curtain slide into place to block the light.*

*Kai just couldn't go back to sleep no matter how hard he tried. After a couple moments he lazily got up and dressed himself. He knew Amy would be awake now and what better way to try and get back to sleep than with a little exercise, so he went from one room to another looking for her before coming to the room he hadn't looked in yet... hers.*

*He caught the faintest whispers of magic on the other side of the door and this got him curious so he decided to call out to Amy before going into her room to investigate the source himself*

Amy? Are you in there? Are you okay? Do you need mouth to mouth resuscitation? emotion_awesome  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:06 pm
Suddenly, Amy heard Kai's voice calling out to her. In this room, it sounded like a distant echo.

She turned off the Bunsen burner with a big grin on her face and quickly went to the large oak door. She opened it and went through. On the other side of the door, it looked like Amy was walking through the back wall of her room with a faint shimmer of blue light around her. When she was finished stepping through, the wall went back to normal.

Amy quickly went to her bedroom door and swung it open with a huge smile on her face. She smelled faintly of old spices and cedar.

"Kai, hi! It's really good to see you. Do you have a few spare moments? I want to show you something."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:18 pm
*I'm not sure what's going on but Amy is smiling and inviting me into her room saying she needs to show me something... I think it just became a good day* emotion_dowant

*trying not to grin to widely he answers* Um, sure. Whatever you need. *sniffs her* I think your cookie recipe could use more sugar though.  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:25 pm
{{ rofl I didn't even think about how that sounded! lol!}}

Amy clapped her hands in excitement and then grabbed one of Kai's hands. She led him into her room and then walked over to her back bedroom wall. She put her hand on it and uttered a quick chant in Latin. After a few moments, a faint glow appeared on the wall and Amy looked back at Kai in excitement. She grasped his hand once more and pulled him through.

When they were both through, the glow behind them disappeared and all that was left was a door behind them, though nothing appeared on the wall in her bedroom.

Before Kai and Amy was a huge area that seemed to be divided into two parts. There was a potions lab on one side:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

On the other side was a comfy spell and relaxation area:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Amy looked over at Kai and grinned. "Isn't this awesome?! It's my own spell and potions lab. I found a spell to access it at the back of my mother's spell book about a year ago. It took me a long time to figure out what the spell was even for. I think this used to be hers since it was already crafted and stocked, ready for use. But, everything was dusty, so I don't think she comes here anymore. She must not practice like she used to or she found a better area. But, an even cooler thing about this is that you can access it anywhere as long as you have a blank wall in front of you and can say the spell."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:48 pm
((and poor Kai with his one track mind lol))

*his smile gave way to horror as he was pulled through a hole in the wall and shakes his head when he is all the way pulled through* Ugh, I hate nano walls. Afraid I'm going to get stuck inside one some day. *after a moment he collects himself enough to notice where he is and looks around* emotion_jawdrop I think Kaori would pop a massive brainer if she saw this place. This is for alchemy, right? It's cool and all, but I have no idea where to even begin. *goes over and reads one of the labeled bottles closest to him* "Nirnroot?" I've never even heard of this weed. Does it grow in Narnia or something? confused  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:00 pm
{{I like Kai's one-track mind. lol! And oh my gosh! Ninroot!!! I was looking for those today for the quest! It's awesome that we're playing the same game at the same time. XD}}

Amy rubbed Kai's shoulder, a grin still bright on her face. "Don't worry, Kai. I'll never let you get stuck in a wall. And, once I get to know Kaori more and know that she won't use voodoo dolls in here, I might bring her in to show it to her. I just am very cautious about who I let see it, and I don't know Kaori very well, yet. I do adore her, though!"

When Kai went over to look at the ingredients on one of the many shelves, she nodded her head and slowly followed him over there. "Yeah, it's Nirnroot. I haven't figured out a use for it, though. I'm actually still trying to figure out what it is. I'm sure there are potion books around here somewhere, but I haven't been able to find any, yet. My mom was always good at hiding things. The only potions book I have is the one she passed down to me. I even had to find her old spell book hidden in this house a couple years ago."

Amy went over to the table that had the most burners on it and picked up a bright blue bottle. The inside was glowing with something red in it. She held it out for Kai to look at.

"This is fire in a bottle! I can't produce fire, so I created it with a potion."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:25 pm
((If it helps any, the highest concentration of the roots in the game is over by Leyawin. it's interesting starting back up after so long. The first time I played in it's original state. This time I'm modding the heck out of it. More armor! More weapons! More fish! pirate ))

*nods* I know how she is. I do love her dearly and she isn't "bad" intentionally, but sometimes the girl makes me wonder what goes on in that head of hers. Like I really need to be green again. Or worse. emotion_eyebrow

*puts the bottle down* I don't like the way it glows at me, that's for sure. Hmm... Maybe your mother set it up so her resources would reveal themselves to you when you were ready to handle their power?

*looks at the bottle of fire and taps on it* Is there also a bottle of hair spray or does the fire project on its own? Stuff like this could make a good trap.  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:33 pm
{{I found three there. Are there more in that location? And remember what I said, don't put so many mods in there that the game becomes messed up! lol! But I would think that adding more weapons and armor would make the game too easy.}}

Amy scoffed at Kai's comment about her mother. "Yeah, I don't think she'd do that. For one, I don't think she's the type to think that far ahead. Two, I don't think she'd care enough to put the effort into creating and casting complex spells that would do what you suggest. It's a nice thought, but I just don't think my mother would do that."

Amy turned her focus back to the bottle of fire. "What you do to activate it is you throw it on the ground. Once it shatters, the fire instantly explodes out. So, you have to throw it really far in front of you so that you don't hurt yourself in the process."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:00 pm
((http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Nirnroot - Purple dots are Nirn. I'd say you missed a few. The mods that really screw up the game are mostly the ones that try to introduce completely new content. Stuff I add is for the most part already there, but with minor tweaks. Like the fish are already there, but I wanted to see more of them and bigger so I made it so. But the weapons and armor thing doesn't really make me stronger much faster, since by the end Deadric stuff is at the top, but just there to add some variety to NPCs. It gets tiresome seeing so many people with the exact stuff on. Having a group of 9 outlaws trying to shank me with the same weapon made things less realistic for me.))

*shrugs* I'm just saying it's a possibility. Even the most irresponsible parents can surprise you every once in a while. I don't really know your circumstances, but her parenting aside, if a bright side can be seen to it all it's that you learned to think independently.

*he gets a little nervous* How about we just put the bottle down, nice and slowly. If it's that explosive, I'd be afraid to carry it with me. gonk  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:13 pm
{{Thanks! I use that website a lot for Oblivion, but I didn't think about using it for the roots. I think I'll still try finding most of them myself, though, b/c that makes it more fun for me. wink Good luck with the mods!}}

Amy tilted her head to the side as she considered what Kai said about the bright side to having who she had as a mother. She had never thought if it like that before.

"You know... you're right. If she hadn't been my mother, I wouldn't be nearly as independent as I am now, I bet. Thanks, Kai. I'll need to remember that when I start having bad thoughts about her again."

She chuckled at Kai's nervousness and carefully put the bottle down. Then, she picked up another bottle nearby, this one in a green bottle. After that, she went to go stand in the center of the large area where it was pretty empty.

"I thought we could try out one of the charms I've made with this potion that delivers a very mild shock. I have the charm on now, and it's supposed to block any magical spells cast at the wearer. I want you to throw this potion bottle at me to see if it works."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:37 pm
*laughs* There are always worse mothers out there. At least yours didn't eat your father.

*puts a hand on his chin* Oh I see. *he takes the bottle and tries to set himself at far as he can from the impact. Once there he lifts the bottle over his head to throw then lowers it again.* So wait. You want me to throw this at you? Wouldn't it be safer to throw it at the charm while your aren't wearing it? surprised  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:43 pm
Amy's eyes widened a little at what Kai said about a mother eating a father. "Uh, no... at least she didn't do that...."

Amy shook her head to clear it of such thoughts for the time being and to focus on the current task. "That's a good theory, but it won't work for this type of charm. It's supposed to protect the entire body so that no matter where you toss it at the body, no harm will come to you. I tested out the charm's ability to shield itself against oncoming spells and potions earlier by throwing potions at it. That worked fine. Now I want to test the amount of area the charm can protect. Only way to test that is to have a potion thrown at me and see if I feel anything."  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff