Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PRP 4v4] Collaring Dogs [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:53 pm
The ghoul made a soft sound as nothing happened, and looked back around the room once more from the front of thrones.

She didn’t see a puzzle of any sort…

Ugh…” Hel sighed, and made her way back across the room to where Shun and Mitsu stood. “So…I do not see any puzzles…are we truly just supposed to…wait?” Hel made a sour face, but turned so that she was looking back towards the thrones again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:02 pm
There was a gentle creak from the boards above. They were old, there was no telling whether they could even support their own weight from the looks of it.

Suddenly a small pebble flew past Shun's head, just barely grazing his ear.

If they followed the direction the pebble came from they would not find anyone there.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:05 pm
The creak had Mot on edge, his gun pointed at the boards right away. His heart beat rapidly in his chest. Just what did this room want of them?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:11 pm
Feeling the pebble grazing his ear, Shun immediately hurled a dagger in the direction it had come from. Turning, he narrowed his eye as he saw no one there. There was also a creak from above. Picking up a small stone, he cast it up towards the floor boards, hoping to break through them, even though Mot had already shot at it.

"We aren't alone. And whoever else is here, they're ******** with us," he hissed lowly while calling his dagger back to his hand.

"Hel. Send one of your ravens out to find this 'Derykion'. If he exists." he instructed. If the guy didn't exist, the raven wouldn't go anywhere right?  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:13 pm
A piece of a board splintered, sending small bits of debris falling down toward Mot below.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:17 pm
Mot yelped and jumped from the debris field, dusting himself off and jogging toward the thrones. So much for his perch!

"Watch it.." He muttered to Shun.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:28 pm
Hel was immediately alarmed as pebbles were thrown and wood was tossed. Her head was turned this way and that, and as Mot yelped her head turned towards him as he dashed towards the thrones. “Ah, Mot!” She called out after him. “You need to stay where I can easily reach you!” The ghoul was torn between running after him now, and doing that Shun requested of her. “…Er…ah….got ya…”

She fished through her apron for something, and pulled out a wrinkled piece of paper. Squinting in the light, she saw that it was a grocery list, and decided it would do. Leaning her spear against her shoulder, the reaper held out an arm and soon a raven mansifest out of FEAR appeared. The ghoul held out the wrinkled piece of paper to it and the raven took it into its beak.

Take this to Derykion.” The raven just stared at her blankly, cocking its head again as if going what. Hel’s lips twisted, and she looked back at Shun. “…He is not going anywhere…”  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:34 pm
Shun just sort of scoffed lightly at Mot's words, then watched as Hel called for her raven. It seemed to be confused. That wasn't a surprise.

"Will it understand if you request it to go to the nearest being that isn't one of the four of us? Perhaps Derykion is a... nickname."

For someone pretending.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:10 pm
Ah…yes, it will.”

Hel focused on her raven again. “Take this to the nearest able body.” The raven, this time, took off of Hel’s arm and soared up. The reaper first thought it was going to fly through the gaps in the ceiling until it got near the planks…and then started to fly in a circle around the room. Hel’s brows furrowed as the raven would then dive at random spots in the room like it was going to find someone there, only to seemingly change its mind and climb back into the air to circle.

Hel’s lips twisted as her eyes darted around the room again. “Ya…definitely someone here…” The ghoul held her spear out defensively.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:37 pm
Mitsu was too busy fretting to be worried about a trap. If it wasn't how Derykion was it was how Meela was. She had entrusted her to the demon so what would become of the ghost dog?

Moving about but staying close, Mitsu's ears twitched at the subtle and not to subtle noises in the room. She could hear shuffling and shifting but the room was so old it was hard to say if it wasn't just stones shifting with time. Then there was the faint scent. Something barely beyond the mold and mildew that seemed to cling to everything. It was something subtle mixed in with all the dust but what.

"Derykion?" Mitsu called again. She pulled her phone from her pocket but there had been no notification that he had texted back.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:40 pm
The raven flew in circles as if following someone. There was finally a more definite sound of footsteps, someone sliding and skidding through the bones and over rocks until finally it stopped. There was a slight sigh of annoyance, a very feminine voice muttering something about annoying birds. The raven finally perched on someone's shoulder and dropped the note into the woman's waiting hand. She unfolded the paper and read over the list, making a soft 'tch' sound. The paper was crumpled and tossed over her shoulder.

Suddenly there was the sound of a phone buzzing. A screen glowed, illuminating the dark-skinned face of a woman who read the text with a look of mild boredom. "Your spelling is atrocious." Candace finally called out, tossing the phone on the ground and crushing it under her foot. It wasn't her hiPhone, just a disposable Halloween eyephone. She was happy to destroy it.

The woman finally stepped out from behind one of the thrones. Unlike last time when her coat had been destroyed she now wore a shiny new one, much more decorated than the one she'd had before had been anyway. There was the sound of chain links clinking together as she walked. There was a glowing runic chain hanging from her hip, and a gun attached to said chain. She was smirking, a hand on one hip and her head tilted to one side. "For the record? Derykion did exist..for a day." She chuckled, grinning now. "Hey there, pretty lady." Candace gave Mitsu a cheerful little wave, wiggling her fingers at her. "Miss me? Thank you so much for being so eager to help me find my friend! You're the best, Mitsu!" She clapped her hands together just under her chin, eyes wide and excited as if she was truly happy that Mitsu had wanted to help find Derykion.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:45 pm
Shun's eye narrowed as he watched the Raven fly about. It wasn't going to any one particular place, which was concerning in its own right. But it did eventually seem to stop.

"Derykion is a lie, Mitsu," he said sternly to his lycan. Shortly after he had spoken, a familiar voice spoke out. And before too long, she revealed herself. However, she was wearing different clothing from when he last saw her.

Granted.

She was half naked at that time.

"All this trouble to lure her out. I knew I smelled something wrong here, but I didn't realize it was from this piece of s**t," he sneered while staring down Candace. He shifted in front of Mitsu.

"Mitsu. The so called friend of Derykion you spoke to. What did you tell them about how you were going to help?" he asked. He didn't attack just yet... because he had a suspicion Candace was not alone.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:47 pm
Hells Bells!

Mot flinched and whirled around, spotting the Hunter nearby lit up by a cell phone. She was unnervingly close by, her sweet little voice sending a chill down his spine. She'd tricked Mitsu, but that was not a hard task. Mitsu was sweet and trusting.

Mot kept his gun up and pointed at the nearby Hunter wearily.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:52 pm
Mitsu had taken a step further in the room her fur beginning to bristle out when she heard the shuffling of feet. Not long after there was a chime of a message and a screen lit up revealing the face of a woman Mitsu remembered seeing before. "M..My spel..." Mitsu was about to ask where Derykion was but Shun's words only followed by Candace's explanation had her heart sinking into the pit of her stomach.

Fear suddenly gripped her and Mitsu didn't know what to say, she could only stare at Candace in disbelief. How had she been so stupid? She had just wanted to help a friend....someone...she thought was a friend. And now she had lead her friends, her good and true friends, into a trap.

It seemed to take Mitsu a moment to realize Shun was speaking to her in a firm tone, her eyes dropping to the floor. "I-I-I said ....I was going to get help from my friends and...." And she had given them all the information they needed. "Oh jack I'm so stupid." Instantly Mitsu's hands came up to her face to shield her look of shame from the others.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Bilious rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:55 pm
In his own hiding spot, a shadow suddenly clipped a small glowing device into a much larger one, eyes locked on the people gathered from his vantage point.

Quote:
Basic Hand Torch
Difficulty level: Basic
Battle Effect: Once per battle, a player may choose to roll a 4-sided dice. This is the amount of additional damage that the player does for the next TWO turns. The torch will add additional fire damage to the Hunter's existing weapon.
Non-battle Effect: The torch will act as additional fire damage stacked on to a Hunter's weapon. It also functions well on its own as a beacon.

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff