Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Street City: Single Hero (Spartan x Zelly) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:19 pm
'Well I can only play with my hair and look super special awesome for so long, but texting you has faired to be really fun too.' He texted her, looking around for some different color hair clips.

"Nicholas? Maybe I should ask you since he's at your shop everyday." Taylor said with a smile and a giggle. "He's been doing fine. He's been passing all of his classes with A's and everything. But like I said, pretty much all of his time is spent at your place so I don't see him that often. But I know he's in great hands with you." She said with an even brighter smile as she turned on the street their house was at. "Glad I can help you two get home safely."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:26 pm
"Thanks again Mrs. Webelton!" Ruri said before pausing and taking a deep breath, preparing herself for the mad dash to the door. Finally she flung open the car door and scurried to the book shop door, their apartment sitting above the store.

"Next time we need a taxi service I'll be sure to give you a ring!" Camille joked as she followed her daughter, closing the car door behind her.

'Glad to be of service!'
Ruri replied as she headed up to her room. 'And as much as I love my dad, his visits are going to be put on hold if there's any chance of bad weather.' she texted back before getting out of her wet clothes to take a nice hot shower.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:19 pm
Taylor went back home, walking in the house feeling rather tired. She decided to get some sleep. "Nick I'm heading to bed now." She told her son and went off to her room to sleep.

'Hope you can be of more service. Think you can help me with my hair?' He texted back, waiting for her reply as he found out his mom was back. "She must be getting ready for bed then." He said to himself as he stared at his hair clips in wonder.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:38 pm
"Your turn!" Ruri called to her mom as she stepped out of the bathroom wrapped in a bathrobe. After putting on her pjs and slipping on some slippers, she hopped onto her bed all cozy to return to her phone. 'Sorry, was taking a shower. You mean now or in person?'

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:47 pm
'I figured as much. Well, I was thinking phone, but how about tomorrow if the storm clears up I come over and you can help me with my hair to see what is cuter on me.' He texted, pretty much sounding like a girl. He didn't care though. He loved making his hair look amazing even if it was girly.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:52 pm
'Let's hope so. Otherwise we'll both be hermits until it stops raining.' Ruri joked back. 'In person sounds better anyway. One way or another I'll talk to you tomorrow, okay? Good night~!' she replied, waiting to his reply before crawling into bed to sleep.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:13 pm
'Yea. I'm not stepping out of this house if it's still raining. Same here though and sleep well!' Nick texted finally, giving a warm smile as he prepared himself for sleep.

-Next Day-

The day started with clouds, the rain stopped, but for how long no one will know. Nicholas awoke, uneasy about the clouds today. "Maybe if I book it over I can make it before it starts raining again..." He pondered as he got himself ready for the day. After a nice shower and a change of clothes, Nick went to his phone to send a text to Ruri. 'Morning! The clouds are thick today but I still think I can manage to get over there before any rain falls.' He texted her, heading down for breakfast.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:16 pm
'Morning! Worst case scenario you get stranded somewhere between there and here and I have to come rescue you with umbrella in hand.' Ruri replied in between bursts of getting ready.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:43 pm
'Yea totally. You'd be my only hero since you understand me and rain don't like each other.' He texted as he ate, still watching the clouds. 'When do you want me over anyway? I can come over now if you'd like. My bag is pretty much ready and I'm pretty much ready too.' He then texted as he finished eating.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:49 pm
"Hero....Right....Haha...ha...." Ruri gave a nervous little giggle to herself. If only he knew. 'You know you're welcome here anytime. You can come over whenever you like~!'

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:07 pm
'Haha yea.' He also laughed to himself, knowing if she was a real hero would be bad for him since he was a villain. 'Well then, since I can, I'll come over now! I'll rush right over alright? See you in a bit!' He smiled and went up to grab his bag and rush right out the door to see his best friend so they can do girly things to there hair and then read or something.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:00 pm
"Mom! Nick's coming over!" Ruri called while she was making breakfast for them.

"Mmrrgh..." Camille mumbled having just woken up.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:04 pm
Nick walked quickly to Ruri's, keeping a close eye on the clouds for any indications of rain. He really didn't feel like getting drenched since he missed out on going Infurnace last night cause of the stupid rain. He wanted to make up for it today if he could.

Then... he felt the droplets... it didn't sting yet, but he knew that it would hurt soon if he didn't get out of it fast. He started to run, his pace quickened as the rain started to pour more and more. 'No no no no!!' He screamed in his thoughts, wanted out of this nightmare and into the dry of Ruri's home. He saw the shop/home and quickly got to the door, breathing heavily as he rang the house bell. He was thankful he had his fedora. Getting his hair drenched was the worse when he couldn't dry it quickly.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:09 pm
"Oh boy..." Ruri looked worriedly out her window when she saw the rain start to fall again. When Nick ran into the store, she was standing nearby with a towel at the ready for him. "Here, give me your coat and we can hang that up to dry, or even stick it in the drier if you want." she said as she handed him the towel. "We can even add the use of the hair drier on to our boutique business." she said with an apologetic smile, feeling bad she kind of made him get stuck in such bad weather.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:05 pm
Nick was shaking as he walked inside, giving her his coat and wrapping the towel around him. "S-sure. Let's go with that..." He said, giving a smile even with the unnoticeable pain that hurts him. He then looked over at the window, seeing it was pouring just like yesterday. "Seems like I'm not going anywhere for a while." He said with a light laugh, trying to get past the pain.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff