Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
the vampire and the kitsune ((reon and boo)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:10 pm
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
Emilia took in a deep breath she could tell there was something wrong with Kioto "So uhm, what's been bugging you the past few weeks?". She was amazed at herself since she wanted to ask him right away but she believed in personal space. She hoped she wasn't imposing or prying.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:23 pm
booboo_gump

User Image

Kioto sighed "thats what i was going to talk to you about to night" he says sipping at his coffee some more he looked into the dark liquid his eye looking sad

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:29 pm
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
Emilia nodded "All right I guess I can wait till then". When she noticed the saddened look on his face she couldn't help herself , she stood up and hugged him "I'm sure whatever it is it will work out". She couldn't believe what her body was doing but she felt like he needed a good long hug

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:44 pm
Reon_Zino
booboo_gump

User Image

Kioto blushed a bit and then he sighed "i hope so" he says then looked at her "thank you emilia you really have no idea how much youve helped me already"

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:50 pm
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
She broke away from the hug and looked at him "What are land lords for?". She teased because she knew they were more than that, they were friends. "Helping you is what I'm here for". She had a huge smile on her face then she went over to the counter and grabbed something. She came back with a lollipop and handed it to him "here this might cheer you up".

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:52 pm
booboo_gump

User Image

Kioto smiled a bit at the candy if he had been katomi thaqt would have worked but asd it was it didnt help much "thanks i supose" he says then laid his head down and sighed he stayed that way the rest of the day

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:57 pm
Reon_Zino

Time Skip

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
It was only forty minutes to when she usually closed the shop and the day was really slow. So she closed up early, since no one really showed up today it didn't take to long to clean up. When she was finished she went over to Kioto "Ready to go?". She said as she was taking off her apron and getting her keys ready to lock up.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:02 pm
booboo_gump

User Image

Kioto looked up when he heard the door lock he got up and nodded "yeah i guess im ready to go" he knew he was about to relive what had made him this way he sighed and looked sad but also happy

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:20 pm
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
When they were both out of the shop she looked up at him "Should we go to the park or just go eat?". She wasn't sure what kind of talk they were going to have or how long it would last so she just suggested two places that seemed to be good for having a discussion. Her mind flooded with ideas on what he needed to talk about, his face wasn't giving away much hints except he was having a bad day.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:29 pm
booboo_gump

User Image

Kioto sighed "well the park would be best i suppose" he says ... when the reached the park he told her to sit down he sat beside her "okay so the first thing you should know is i was once the leader of a kitsune clan .. i had 9 tails and was at the hieght of power i could do almost anything illusions and combat magic was my specialty ... well one day mother ten tails and inari her self got in a fight... and inari sent assassins after the clans powerfull witches that had stolen kitsune balls from many kitsunes ... it was a hard fight to kill the witch ... it took years and i lost most of my clan... then when the war was over and the witch lay dead the sun clan decided to betray my clan and slaughtered what was left of us ... the captured me and burned my home they did things to me... things i will never forget " in his mind katomi was already wimpering and crying he himself tried to keep a stright face the entire time he spoke emotonlessly "i used the hioghest magic a kitsune can use and sacraficed most of my magic... i lost 6 tails that day... and after words i wondered the globe looking for somewhere to make a new life start over ... but i still mourn for my fallen clanmates and especially for kura ... she was... special to me"

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:40 pm
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
Emilia had listened quietly threw his story and she had grabbed his hands to give him support. His face had been emotionless but she knew no one could not feel loss and sadness after that. It all seemed a little crazy to her him having nine tails and being the leader of a clan. All of it seemed so horrible. "I'm so sorry Kioto" She had said quietly and not known why she apologized. She gave his hand a little squeeze. "That's why you've been down, I always knew you drank to drown your sorrows but I could never imagine that it was like this". She wasn't sure if she should hold him and let him cry, rather she wasn't sure if he would like it "I wish I could take all of your pain away Kioto"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:50 pm
booboo_gump

User Image

Kioto looked at her and wiped a few ears out from under his one good eye then gently touched the eyepatch he wore "hey emilia... i want to show you something" he says "but not now... later" he says refering to katomi "and you help me alot... when im around you i .. start felling better... it still hurts but since ive meet you its becomeing easier to forget "

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:03 pm
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
Emilia's heart broke when she seen him tearing up. She grabbed some tissues that were in her bag and handed them to him. "I'm glad I can help out". She slid closer to him on the bench and wrapped one arm around his should and gave him a little squeeze "I don't know if it will ever stop hurting but I hope one day it becomes really easy to live with". She started to pet his head gently hoping that it would make him feel a little better. "What kind of thing do you need to show me?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:07 pm
booboo_gump

User Image

Kioto blushed a bit and asked katomi if she wanted to take over for a bit she rolled her eyes and told him not yet she would let him enjoy this for a while longer besides she was far more attached to kura than he was and was not ready to move on yet "i hope it does" he says then he looked at her "nothing important emilia" he says his three tails swaying gently as he was pet he closed his eyes and leaned into her enjoying being pet

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:17 pm
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
She had continued to pet him and thought how she liked him leaning against her. "This is the first time in centuries where I have actually felt wanted". She said barely in a whisper. She had wanted this moment to last forever, she was comfortable and she had felt closer to Kioto, if he said it wasn't important then it wasn't because nothing could ruin this moment. "I love how you have a tail, sometimes I get jealous" She said to lighten the mood but in actuality she loved it because it helped her tell if he was happy.

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff