Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Welcome to the New Extreme [Ready to start taking Trolls] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A random comic with a random rp needs a random poll. Favorite meme/running gag? :D
  All of the memes. All of them.
  THIS IS STUPID.
  Now who the hell is this douchebag?
  HUSSIIIIIIIEEEEEE
  YES. HELL YES. HELL ******** YES.
  BLUH BLUH HUGE b***h
  IT KEEPS HAPPENING
  Be the thing. Verb the whatever.
  Homestuck is too memetastic to choose just one!
  Mah fave's not on here man! D:
View Results

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:12 pm
> Jack: Be a gentleman and respond.

TB: What? How did you get this handle?
TB: No matter. Are you playing this game as well?
TB: Good, it looks like the game has seen fit to give me teammates.
TB: Which I suppose would explain the fact that these imps look like more than what I prototyped them with. These are more than just gears and whatnot.
TB: What did you put into the sprite? These things are strange as ********: Get more grist, you lazy bum! Hop to it!

You suppose you can do that. As you wander around this planet that looks like it was designed by a mad Dunmer god just before the dawn of the Second Age, you've seen quite a lot of imps, and you've gotten enough grist to turn your goggles into INFO-GOGGLES. Now they actually do something! You can use them to contact people. Which, you note, you WOULD have been able to do anyways if your SISTER had let you borrow some cash.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:29 pm
LG: no s**t Sherlock
LG: I'm playing that completely different OTHER game called SBURB >_>
LG: as for the prototyping....
LG: ...I used a plushie, okay? >->
LG: unless you really know your RPGs, that's all you need to know

Gosh you're glad you had enough grist to tool around with your favorite headphones. You think your CHATSET puts a typical headset to shame. It also makes dealing with these lousy imps much easier. You just hope your sweet guitar survives long enough for an upgrade. The drop rate for these things isn't very good, although you do suppose it gives you a chance to practice your Jimi Hendrix impression.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:46 pm
Natural twenty!
Hm.
You really should not be able to kill creatures of that size so quickly. Oh, well. You aren't going to complain.

TB: 'really know your rpgs', hmm?
TB: I'm not quite certain how to take such a mockery of my mad skills.
TB: You, sir or madam, are quite the rude individual.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:53 pm
LG: psh!
LG: this 'madam' gives no ******** what you think : P
LG: my kinda games just don't get the same kind of coverage as the 'mainstream' ones
LG: like walk in a gamestop and go "holy s**t! I didn't know that was out!" kind of thing

These things are worse than those goddamn miniblins from Windwaker. The swarms would never end.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:59 pm
==> Be the Book. Unleash the Spell.

That is a stupid idea and you'll have no part of it. The spell wont freaking work because your level is too damn low and you've been beating these imps to death with your DWARVEN DICTIONARY like it's some sort of pogo hammer or something. You've been running through this freaking maze for a while now and finally got enough Grist for your BABBLINGLASSES.

SM: I'm kind of suprised, and I must say, This isn't what I expected to be doing today.
SM: First a meteor, then protoyping my handmade Sailor Scout, and yet I still have no idea what any of this is about.
SM: A plushie you say? That's what I'd almost done. But we used two things for protoyping, what was your other one?
SM: I'm glad to see I'm not solo, that's a relief to me. Having a team makes things better, and yields more EXP.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:00 am
********, this is like fighting mudcrabs with the Wabbajack. Which is to say, really tedious, but still god damn hilarious.

TB: Whatever. We're on the same team, anyways, so we should help each other out.
TB: Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Jack.

Mad Haru

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:07 am
LG: name's Raye
LG: and holy s**t
LG: Dr. Seuss is playing SBURB
LG: I guess you're the one to blame then for all these little freakshows wearing Japanese school girl uniforms?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:16 am
TB: Who prototypes a sailor scout? Don't you realize how risky that is? They could have gotten moon powers or some s**t.
TB: But seriously. A sailor scout? Really?
TB: I prototyped a gear. So I suppose I'm to blame if they find some quartz and combine to form a clock.

These people are ridiculous. You respect this guy's style and the fact that he is rhyming in away similar to one who ******** mothers, but seriously. Who prototypes a sailor scout?  

Mad Haru

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:24 am
>Gale: Destroy your enemies. Hear the lamentation of their women.

You aren't even sure which ones are women and which ones aren't. Regardless, you are having far too much fun carving these imps up with your trusty kitchen knife. Your laughter is disturbing, like some creepy yandere who got jilted on her wedding day for her sister or something. You are so creepy that eventually you are left alone, if only for the moment being. You decide to check your computer and see what the ******** is up. Your screen is filled to the brim with nonsensical text.

AH: Great. I'm teamed up with a bunch of retarded weeaboos.
AH: Seriously, ********, prototype something useless so we can get through this quicker.
AH: Like a rotted cabbage.

You thankfully have no shame for your black gardening thumb of death.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:31 am
TB: Let me guess. You're the kind of loser who plays games on 'easy' and looks up walkthroughs on the internet.
TB: Well, there'll be none of that nonsense in this playthrough. But here's a helpful hint. You can further prototype your sprite to help you out, without affecting the enemies. I haven't done mine yet, but I do have a plan.

Mad Haru

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:35 am
LG: I'm sorry, but I wasn't expecting to be fighting hellspawn when I did that
LG: if I'd known what I threw in effected the little ******** I'd have thrown in a goddamn pillow instead
LG: in my defense, I just threw in a plushie of an animal mascot
LG: harmless compared to the dumbass who threw Sailor Moon into the mix >_>
LG: I swear to god, if one of these things pulls a magical girl transformation sequence, I will hunt you down
LG: I wonder if I can get these little snakey guys to form an angry mob or something

Finding a lull in the battle, you look around the blinking world you'd been transported to and its inhabitants. The little snakes are actually pretty cute, you have to admit. The world could use a dimmer switch though. You'll have to add sunglasses to your crafting list once you get some grist.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:41 am
SM: Oh come on, it isn't that bad, just because you didn't do it, you can't be mad.
SM: My name is Eldd, at least the prototype doesn't have wings, I used the scout, thinking only of our helper things.

You turn back behind you in the distance and see something faintly glowing, and it zooms across the maze and out of sight. You cringe in fear, knowing what it is.  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:46 am
AH: Just shitting you, dude. Take a ********' chill pill.
AH: Though seriously, prototyping a Sailor Scout isn't that bad.
AH: ...
AH: So long as you kill them before they finish transforming.
AH: That takes several minutes and a half anyway, so that shouldn't be much a problem.

You find yourself highly amused by your teammates' antics.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:47 am
TB: A gear is harmless on its own. Still, these little creatures are rather tenacious. I'm going to speak with the locals of my planet and--
TB: What in the name of Lolth's silk-covered labia is this.

Your planet's locals are all AUTOMATONS. What the Christ.

((I'm gonna have the denizen of my character's planet be Sotha Sil.))  

Mad Haru

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:01 am
LG: ...
LG: you REALLY need to find a better way of expressing shock
LG: if what you're seeing is as bad as your expressions
LG: then please, don't share

You don't know what a Lolth is, but you really don't think you WANT to know.

((I don't know what a Sotha Sil is.))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces