Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
We Tell Women... ((O/A)) Needs customers~Please join! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sound fun?
  YES!
  Nuu...
View Results

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:37 pm
((Well then, that would be sifting out who's too busy and not then, wouldn't it~? XD XD ))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:23 am
(( I poek again. *pokes threads with gloved hands and remembers the days of cadet officer candidate course* I reminisce too much. =w= ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:08 pm
(( Ookie guys~ We hash enough people. Let's get started. Looking forward to more profiles though~ XP I'll post after this~ ))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:12 pm
σρɳ

Hi guys~ It's open! ^__^

Siagon

Paradoxial Mouse

Tamwynne the elven

Ei, Eternal~ Still making a profile~?

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:27 pm
Ren woke up, falling off his bed and struggling to to his feet. He had a bad hangover from last night. Nothing a little bath couldn't fix, though. "Oh crud, I'm late", he said, looking at the digital clock on his side table. After taking a bath and dressing up, he straightened his tie, put on his jacket and headed to his workplace. He opened the glass door of the little cosmetics store and looked around the shelves and shelves of cosmetics to find where his buddies were. "Good morning, everyone", he said as 'soberly' as he could even after taking a sip of whiskey before heading over to the store.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:48 pm
Lucian grinned as Ren walked in. "Lowell! Glad you could make it!" he commented, currently leaning back against the wall. His suit was in perfect order - as usual. His eyes watched as Ash passed, just as quickly as always. "We are hitting the bar tonight, and you are going to be my wingman!" he declared, as the store was still void of customers.

Ashriel walked into the store shortly after Ren, avoiding everyone's eyes as she moved to go up to the second store. She had to talk to the President about the most recent website design. After all, what had been requested from her over the phone was insanely unclear.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:01 am
"Huh? I thought you were my wingman", Ren said with a small chuckle. He looked over to the door that still said 'closed' outside. "Of course we're going to the bar! Don't let that bouncer toss me into the gutter again", he said, even though he likely did something very stupid that he doesn't remember which warranted for the bouncer to kick him out.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:08 am
"I had already picked a chick up when you got tossed out," Lucian answered easily, straightening out his suit jacket. "Besides, we both know you are my wingman. And let me tell you, tonight? It is going to be legend-" Lucian proceeded to pause for a small length of time, "-dary," he finished, grinning like a madman.  

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:09 am
((I'm making a profile now.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:23 am
"Tch. Whatever.", Ren said before flipping the sign by the door to 'Open' and noticing the women were already flocking outside. "Good morning, lad-", he couldn't even finish his sentence. The women rushed into the store, knocking Ren to the side. "Ugh!", he held his head as he watched the women filling the small store. He could just be happy he wasn't the cashier. Poor person would be yelled at and demanded of things the entire day. It could almost make one suicidal from the thankless job. Some of the ladies came closer to him, asking if he knew where the products they were looking for were. Ren straightened his blazer and gave a wink before leading the ladies towards their destination.

((OOC: Kaykayz~ ^__^ ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:33 am
Practically right after women began to enter, Lucian was flirting with one over facial cream. He almost made it to second base - almost. She walked away after one of his comments was too direct, taking a tube of the facial cream with her. This didn't stop Lucian, however, from moving over and hitting on a different woman next to the eye shadows, recommending one that would light up her already luminous eyes even more.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:13 am
Ren juggled several women at once, each trying to get his attention. His real goal, though, wasn't really to hit on them per se. He was trying to get them to buy as many products at the highest prices as possible. He looked over to how Lucian was doing and said while chuckling, "Slow day?" before he was pulled by the tie by some women trying to ask about which lipstick would look better on them.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:25 am
Lucian waved Ren away, working on getting to second base with this customer. As he succeed, he was brought to the dilemma of where to move this to. Well, they did have a bathroom...and sure, normally he would be more classy, but there wasn't really anywhere else he could think of.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:46 am
Ren shrugged and got to telling customers how lovely they were... And how much more lovely they would be with this or that lipstick, eyeliner or whatever on. His job was exhausting but it was fun and he got to do what he liked to do. He also got a few numbers while he was at it. The job alone made sure his bed was never empty but of course, he would only call a woman after three days.

((OOC: HIMYM Reference tiemz~ =w= ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:49 am
Lucian winked at Ren as he brought the girl he had seduced up the stairs to the office...only to find Ashriel sitting there, waiting for a meeting. He looked at her impatiently, saying something here and there to his companion to make sure she didn't go.

Ashriel got the hint, flushing as she moved downstairs. While she needed to be there when the President got there, she really didn't need to deal with what was about to go down upstairs. She pulled out her computer as she sat behind the cashier, working on the webpage.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff