Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Neko and the Kitsune (Reon and Blaze) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:39 pm
Blazingcat123
Reon_Zino

Akiza smiled and said "Thanks. That makes me feel alot better." She then wagged her tail and purred happily. It was the Kitsune in her making her tail wag and the Neko in her making her purr.

katomi blushed and giggled that was so cute she lifted her hand up and petted the girl gently "your so cute!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:01 pm
Reon_Zino

Akiza purred happily as she was pet. SHe was jsut like a little kitten. Then she blushed and giggled as she felt her ears being pet.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:10 pm
Blazingcat123
Reon_Zino

Akiza purred happily as she was pet. SHe was jsut like a little kitten. Then she blushed and giggled as she felt her ears being pet.

Katomi giggled and gently pet her more before stopping "hey here"she hands her a piece of paper with her address on it "why dont you stop by sometime this week end!" she says then went inside the school... after the day was done she went home and looked in the mirrior had a chat with kioto and went to bed  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:18 pm
Reon_Zino

The next day, Akiza was getting ready to go over to Katomi's home. She looked up directions and was going to walk there since her mother got called into work on a Saturday. Akiza then left after getting showered and dressed and a few other things. While she was walking she saw some Nekos and Kitsune's fighting just for stupid reasons. She just walked by skidishly not making eye contact as usual. Then when she got there she saw a group of boys with their own cars sitting infront of the very house that she was supposed to visit. Then she saw a boy that kind of looked like Katomi and thought it was her brother or something. She went up to the group and said "Um.... Exscuse me but does Katomi Itachi live here?" Then she put her ears back as they looked at her. She was shaking a little as she knew that Kitsune's and Neko's had never gotten along.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:29 pm
Blazingcat123
Reon_Zino

The next day, Akiza was getting ready to go over to Katomi's home. She looked up directions and was going to walk there since her mother got called into work on a Saturday. Akiza then left after getting showered and dressed and a few other things. While she was walking she saw some Nekos and Kitsune's fighting just for stupid reasons. She just walked by skidishly not making eye contact as usual. Then when she got there she saw a group of boys with their own cars sitting infront of the very house that she was supposed to visit. Then she saw a boy that kind of looked like Katomi and thought it was her brother or something. She went up to the group and said "Um.... Exscuse me but does Katomi Itachi live here?" Then she put her ears back as they looked at her. She was shaking a little as she knew that Kitsune's and Neko's had never gotten along.

kioto smelt her long before she arrived he sighed crap he couldnt change to katomi now he asked katomi what he should do and katomi shighed her only advice play your part for now .. he rolled his eyes "yeah she lives here shes my twin sister... what does a neko like you want with her?" he asks adding a light growl to his words for effect but if you looked into his eyes you could tell he didnt really mean it  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:39 pm
Reon_Zino

Akiza then got nervous and said "W-well she invited me over. Is she home?" She then started to shake more and looked down not able to make eye contact from being so nervous; After the accident she had been scared of Kitune's since they caused the accident but sxhe wanted to start over. She was going to invite Katomi for her annual trip to her aunt's ranch and let her help her around the place.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:59 pm
Blazingcat123
Reon_Zino

Akiza then got nervous and said "W-well she invited me over. Is she home?" She then started to shake more and looked down not able to make eye contact from being so nervous; After the accident she had been scared of Kitune's since they caused the accident but sxhe wanted to start over. She was going to invite Katomi for her annual trip to her aunt's ranch and let her help her around the place.

Kioto cursed under his breath "umm no shes not home right now but if you come back later im sure she will be" he says then he saw his "friends" all glareing at the kitsune the fangs bared he sighed oh no he thinks one of them looked at the group "hey fellas looks like we have a kitty cat who wants to be a fox.. how about we teach the mutt a lesson.. i say we chase her see how long she can run" some of the other agrreed and they started to advvance on her surrounding her  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:09 pm
Reon_zino

User Image

Just then something snapped inside of Akiza. She then cursed under her breath and said "You know.... I've dealt with wild horses tougher than a bunch of Kitsune's and they were easy for em to take care of." She then smirked with erh bangs covering her eyes. Then she looked at them as if she was possessed by a demon. She was sosick and tired of everyone calling her a Mutt. "Just because I'm a mutt doesn't mean I can't handle myself. It's time you boys learned your place." She said then got a runing start and turned into a wolf and cat like creature. She was huge in size. Then she growled and bared her fangs like a wolf but roared like a Tiger or a Lion. Her Sapphire blue eyes were like Ruby's now. Then she saw the scared looks on their faces after she jumped over them and landed just behind one of the boys and wrapped her tail around his leg and threw him making him hit another boy making him hit the concrete. SHe smirked and let out a demon like chuckle afterward.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:17 pm
Blazingcat123
Reon_zino

User Image

Just then something snapped inside of Akiza. She then cursed under her breath and said "You know.... I've dealt with wild horses tougher than a bunch of Kitsune's and they were easy for em to take care of." She then smirked with erh bangs covering her eyes. Then she looked at them as if she was possessed by a demon. She was sosick and tired of everyone calling her a Mutt. "Just because I'm a mutt doesn't mean I can't handle myself. It's time you boys learned your place." She said then got a runing start and turned into a wolf and cat like creature. She was huge in size. Then she growled and bared her fangs like a wolf but roared like a Tiger or a Lion. Her Sapphire blue eyes were like Ruby's now. Then she saw the scared looks on their faces after she jumped over them and landed just behind one of the boys and wrapped her tail around his leg and threw him making him hit another boy making him hit the concrete. SHe smirked and let out a demon like chuckle afterward.

all the kitsune boys looked at eachother and laughed yeah they where surpirsed at first but now they were just amussed "aww does the kitten have claws "well so do we but ours are bigger" they all changed to ther true forms some had ings some where literally made out of fire or ice or air or posion gass others seemed to be bathed in blood all were larger than her again they surounded her the chuckled and started useing her as a chew toy .. kioto juts watched nopt sure what to do  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:56 am
Reon_zino

Akiza was bleeding badly now after being used as a chew toy. She was barely alive but got up growling and said "You boy's are nothing but a bunch of cowards attacking a girl like that." She then limped off barely able to see and passed out a about aminute after she left. SHe looked dead but was barely alive. SHe was hardly breathing and whimpered a bit from the pain. Her whole body was limp as she lay there motionless.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:04 pm
Blazingcat123
Reon_zino

Akiza was bleeding badly now after being used as a chew toy. She was barely alive but got up growling and said "You boy's are nothing but a bunch of cowards attacking a girl like that." She then limped off barely able to see and passed out a about aminute after she left. SHe looked dead but was barely alive. SHe was hardly breathing and whimpered a bit from the pain. Her whole body was limp as she lay there motionless.

Kioto prayed that they would just leave her alone then he could heal her while they werent looking "ok guys thats enough shes done we dont need to kill her" he says but the otheres werent listening he growled "ok i didnt want to blow my cover but this has gone to far!" he says as two more tails unwrap themselves from under his shirt he was a three tailed kitsune not one tails like the rest of theses guys he changed into fox form and grew so he was bigger than them and stepped over akiza growling as if protecting her "stay away from the hybrid or youll be sorry" he says the others wimpered and ran kioto changed back to normal and quickly healed her wounds  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:11 pm
Reon_Zino

Akiza woke up while he was healing her wounds, well barely. She was so weak from blood loss. Then she looke at him and turned into her normal form. She then said something but it was faint "Why are you helping me?" She said and could hardly see or breathe until he was done. She was still weak though. She was blushing a little as he healed her.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:36 pm
Blazingcat123
Reon_Zino

Akiza woke up while he was healing her wounds, well barely. She was so weak from blood loss. Then she looke at him and turned into her normal form. She then said something but it was faint "Why are you helping me?" She said and could hardly see or breathe until he was done. She was still weak though. She was blushing a little as he healed her.

Kioto sighed and shook his head "because i couldnt watch them do that to you anymore" he says then finished the healing work "im sorry i let it go so far... i -i didnt now what to do"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:45 pm
Reon_zino

Then Akiza sat up but said "Thanks. I'm Akiza. Your sister is really nice. She's actually my first friend. But I guess now I have two." She then smiled and hugged Kioto in a friendly way and wagged her tail purring happily.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:05 pm
Blazingcat123
Reon_zino

Then Akiza sat up but said "Thanks. I'm Akiza. Your sister is really nice. She's actually my first friend. But I guess now I have two." She then smiled and hugged Kioto in a friendly way and wagged her tail purring happily.

kioto chuckled "i know who you are akiza me and ..... my sister... have been keeping an eye on you"  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff