Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
A demon wolf and her master (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:19 pm
Vincent Hammond

Bella didn't like wearing her collar but knew that when they were on a walk that she had to wear it so no one would think she was anything but a dog. SHe then allowed James to put on her leash and collar then she started to pull towards the door. It was a beautiful fall day so Bella was very excited to go out and see the world. "Come on Master! Let's go!" She said with a bark that only he understood. His mother smiled and said "I swear, sometimes I think she thinks she's human." She then giggled alittle and went to her study while his father did the same. They had been fighting alot recently but only because his mother wanted James to take over her family business while his father wanted him to take over his. Thoughb Bella didn't think James wanted that but she left it up to him. Though they did get very loud at times and would disturb Bella in her sleep. That was the only time she didn't like the house, even though it was normally quiet.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:49 pm
Blazingcat123
Vincent Hammond

Bella didn't like wearing her collar but knew that when they were on a walk that she had to wear it so no one would think she was anything but a dog. SHe then allowed James to put on her leash and collar then she started to pull towards the door. It was a beautiful fall day so Bella was very excited to go out and see the world. "Come on Master! Let's go!" She said with a bark that only he understood. His mother smiled and said "I swear, sometimes I think she thinks she's human." She then giggled alittle and went to her study while his father did the same. They had been fighting alot recently but only because his mother wanted James to take over her family business while his father wanted him to take over his. Thoughb Bella didn't think James wanted that but she left it up to him. Though they did get very loud at times and would disturb Bella in her sleep. That was the only time she didn't like the house, even though it was normally quiet.

james let out a sigh as he started to walk with her. "those two are so annoying. I hate when they treat me like a kid." he said as they kept walking.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:15 pm
Vincent Hammond

Bella looked up at him and said "They mean well. I'm just sure they dont want to lose you. You are their son after all." She then had a memory of before she was James' demon hound. Her father was a cruel man and had disowned her when she was just a pup. Her mother took her in and after she died Bella's heart had closed. Though now she was happy and was given a second chance at life thanks to James. He knew of her past and knew she never knew her parents very well since she was only a pup when her father disowned her and her mother died from being killed by demon hound hunters.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:44 am
james sat on a bench and looked at the sky. As people walked by him and bella she could hear people whispering about how popular he was. Some girls came over to him one seeming very nervous.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:12 am
Foxy Shadow Girl
Vincent Hammond

james sat down on a bench and started looking at the clouds. As he sat there he noticed a group of girls comming over to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:16 pm
Vincent Hammond

Bella looked at the girls and growled as she jumped into James' lap and growled at them trying to protect him.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:46 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond
james pat bella's head. "shhh. . . . It's ok. This will be quick. " he said as the girls got closer. "befor you say anything if your going to ask me out . . . No and no." he said bluntly without hesitation. They looked sad and left.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:57 pm
Vincent Hammond

Bella huffed at the girls and put her nose up to them along with her tail before she laid back down. You could swear that she was like a kid sometimes but she only did it to protect her master from anyone who would or might hurt him. In secret Bella had a crush on him and wanted him for herself but wasn't too sure about his feelings for her. Then she spoke so that only he could hear. "You know, your going to have to find a bride when your out of high school. You know your parents will find one and arrange one for you if you don't choose one by their standards. I over heard them talking about some girl that and I quote "Would be perfect for you.'" She then looked up at him wondering what he would do about this.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:41 am
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond
"i'm not surpised. . . Though to be honest i'd rather marry some one who i know and close to like maybe you." he said laying on the bench with her in his arms.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:10 am
Vincent Hammond

((Don't forget the Christmas dog. I've been waiting for you to post.)

Bella blushed under her fur as she laid in his arms. "But master you parents barely said yes to you keeping me remember. Imagine how they would fell fi you married a demon like me." She said as she laid on his chest. The sun was beaming down on her jet black fur, making it shine in the light. She needed a bath soon but she still smelled really good. She wore perfume that smelled like exotic cherry blossoms and she knew that he liked the smell.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:01 am
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

((Don't forget the Christmas dog. I've been waiting for you to post.)

Bella blushed under her fur as she laid in his arms. "But master you parents barely said yes to you keeping me remember. Imagine how they would fell fi you married a demon like me." She said as she laid on his chest. The sun was beaming down on her jet black fur, making it shine in the light. She needed a bath soon but she still smelled really good. She wore perfume that smelled like exotic cherry blossoms and she knew that he liked the smell.
"that's why i'll be smart about it. . . By the way it looks like when we get home we'll need to give you a bath." he said softly rubbing her head.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:15 am
Vincent Hammond

Bella smiled and snuggled up to him letting him hold her. "Thank you master. I would be honored if I were to marry you." She said then licked his chin acting like a dog. SHe then nuzzled him and said "But what if your parents were to find out? They wouldn't want us to be together. You and I both know that they would have us seperated before we could do anything. I don't want that to happen." She didn't want to be taken like she was from her last master. SHe buried her face and had a tear go down her face thinking of that horrible day.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:25 am
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

Bella smiled and snuggled up to him letting him hold her. "Thank you master. I would be honored if I were to marry you." She said then licked his chin acting like a dog. SHe then nuzzled him and said "But what if your parents were to find out? They wouldn't want us to be together. You and I both know that they would have us seperated before we could do anything. I don't want that to happen." She didn't want to be taken like she was from her last master. SHe buried her face and had a tear go down her face thinking of that horrible day.
james looked at her sadly. He wiped her tear and kissed her head. "it's ok. . . I will never let anyone take you." he said hugging her close.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:27 am
Dutchess of Wolves
Vincent Hammond

james looked at her sadly. He wiped her tear and kissed her head. "it's ok. . . I will never let anyone take you." he said hugging her close.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:40 am
Vincent Hammond

Bella smiled as he hugged her. "Thank you master. I just wish I could repay your kindness towards me ever since we met." She said and stayed close.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff