Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:53 pm
Unlike Nicole, Claire didn't fall back. She staggered a bit, but managed to catch her footing. Until seeing who exactly had bumped into her, Claire honestly found herself quite confused by the situation. Seeing this as an opprotunity to improve the girl's oppinion of her, she grinned broadly and held out her hand for Nicole to take. "It's no problem! Here, let me help you up.."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:27 pm
Nicole was weary, Claire's hand held out to her. She didn't know if she should take it... not sure what to do. 'It's polite to though... But I don't know her at all...' She was having a conflicting battle in her head for a bit, until she finally decided her choice. She slowly took her hand so she could help her up. "T-thank you... M-my apologies for my cl-clumsiness..." She then uttered, looking down in embarrassment.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:32 pm
(bump)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:07 pm
Claire, with a small pout, tilted Nicole's head up so that their eyes would meet once she was standing on her own. "Don't worry about it." A short pause. "Speaking of worrying, why don't you ever meet anyone's eyes when you talk to them? Your gaze is always glued to the ground."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:29 pm
Nicole looked right into Claire's eyes, blushing more from even more embarrassed from how Claire tilted her head up just so she could see her eyes. They went right down afterwords, keeping to the ground. "I... I..." Nicole didn't really have an answer. She regained her balance and grabbed her bag that was on the floor. "I gotta go..." She then uttered and scampered off.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:57 pm
"Hey! You didn't answer my question!!" Claire exclaimed, sounding more than a little dissappointed. Seeing that today was an overall failure, she sulked her way out of school and to her path home. She always walked home, as the school wasn't too far from where she lived anyway.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:05 pm
Nicole felt really bad for not answering her question, knowing it was impolite to just run off like that. But she didn't know an answer though. Saying "I don't know." Didn't sound right, like if she was trying to avoid the question. Nevertheless, she was walking home alone once more, her eyes to the floor like always.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:47 pm
(bump again)  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:51 pm
{I'm sorry, but I'm a little at loss for what to do since they're in different places. Should we do a timeskip or do I just write her going home anyway?}

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:27 pm
(I guess we can time skip)

Nicole woke up early like always, getting herself ready for another day of school. It was the same routine as always for her. Get up, shower, change, eat, walk to school. Today Nicole was wearing something a little more noticeable on her than usual. She wore a pink t-shirt with a grey mini-skirt and some blue jeans under that. Today was Friday so she felt it was a day to be a little more fun with her clothing than usual. She made it to school and headed right for her locker.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:28 pm
Claire, whose locker was only a few feet away, couldn't help but notice the difference in style with Nicole that day. This prompted her small morning smile to explode into a cheerful, borderline energetic grin. She felt that the timid bookworm looked rather pretty today. She dared not speak her feelings, however, for that would just scare her off. Instead she just rummaged through her terribly messy locker, fighting to keep from spilling everything as she dislodged the textbook she currently needed

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:35 pm
Nicole could feel that people were staring, but she just let it go as she grabbed her books and closed her locker. As she was closing it, she felt someone grab her behind, not making a lough noise, but a rather light yelp or surprise. She looked behind to see who it was, but she was late and couldn't see who it was;

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:29 am
(6 days later...)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:22 pm
{Couldn't help it that time; brother broke the laptop and Best Buy took two friggin' weeks to fix it.}

Claire spotted the offender, and without hesitation she grabbed the suspect's hand and yanked it away. "Keep your hands to yourself, buddy." There's no way in hell that Nicole was dating this person, or that she would appreciate such advances. She acted like she was about to be eaten just by being talked to.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:23 pm
(Geek Squad sucks so that's why. But I'm glad your back in action Anime-chan)

Nicole was red still, but she moved over to Claire, a respectful bow given. "T-thank you... I... I don't understand w-why anyone would want to do something so wrong and perverted like that..." She uttered, feeling very uneasy about people even more now.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff