Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Welcome to Alterina University (Canni & I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:23 pm
User Image
⊰Ⓥriska Ⓢerket⊱

♫♪♫

"Oh. So you do have a typing quirk. I cant wait to see this one. But, alas it will have to wait because we have to get going if we are gonna meet up with the others in time. We can drop off your stuff at Fef's. She can have her brother help carry them back. She is going back there anyways to get something of hers." Vriska said calmly. "On the way there i can show you the library and the Nurses office. Nurse Roxy is a bit of an alcoholic but shes good at what she does so no one minds much. Come on." She said quickly as she took hold of Nepeta's wrist and dragged her off towards the north campus dorms. "Oh i forgot to mention that the twins are loaded. Eridan is a big douche about it but Feferi is a sweety about it. She doesnt care about social status. And, maybe she will let you have one of her cat's kittens. Even i cant bully that girl. She is to nice. You'll see what i mean when we get there." She said calmly as she remembered that she was going to try and be nicer to this room mate. That ment getting to know her a bit. "So, uh... Where are you coming from. I mean i know that you come from some big name collage but i wasnt told which one." She said calmly as she slowed down a bit and let go of the girl's wrist.

♫♪♫

{OOC: Lol yay it wasnt all that boring then :::;D}

08Cannible_Waffles80

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:43 pm
Mrs_Dave_Strider

User Image

ηєρєтα єιנση

Nepeta nodded happily at the other before giggling a bit, "Sure do!" she said in a matter-of-fact voice. She looked down at her two bags, one of which Vriska still held in her hands then at the other bag that was in her own hands. "Her brother. Alright. Wait...Who's Feferi's brother? Did you say that? Maybe I missed it." she looked in thought, staring up and to the side a bit. "Sounds awesome! you have an alchohlic as a nurse? That sounds pretty awesome." she laughed at the thought of a swaggering nurse, slurring just a bit and wobbling slightly. It was a funny picture actually. Wait, they allowed that? She let the other grab her hand, looking down at the wrist before shrugging and keeping up with the girl as best as she could. "Ah, loaded? Really? Well, thats...new...I've never really had rich friends. All of my old ones were at the school with scholarships such as myself." she stated with a nervous laugh. Oh, Eridan was the brother! Okay, she understood now. "Feferi...Has kittens?!" she squeed a bit, hoping that she could have a kitten! She would cuddle it to no end and name it an awesome name! But she had to wait for now. "Ehhh? Bully?" so, was that the reason Tavros said he was happy he didn't get her mad?! SHE WAS BULLY?! Nonsense! She was so kind to her though! She let her arm fall by her side and she looked over at the taller of the two, "Oh, heh, I came from Prospit...I was a good school. People were alright, but they didn't really have what I was looking for personally. So I looked into this one, and they had just what I needed. I'm trying to major in animal care to become a vet, but computers is my backup." she stated with a now, smiling softly at her, "What about you? What do you study in?" she titled her head with pure curiousness in her eyes.

(O.O.C: H3h3h3, nope! |D I think this RP is the one I get excited about when theres a new responce, xDD )

User Image

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:04 pm
User Image
⊰Ⓥriska Ⓢerket⊱

♫♪♫

"Yup. They are spoild little rich kids. Daddy who gives them what they want and a mommy who gives them her credit card. Its how they use that money is whats different about them." Vriska said calmly. "Yeah im a bully what about it? You scared?" She teased lightly before listewning to the girl talk about her old school. "Prospit. I have heard of that place people say its like a dream come true that place but its really just a half assed school." She said with a small shrug. "Hm... If you have any of those computer wiz classes you might run into Sollux. Though Veterinary seems pretty cool. Equius is going into Veterinary education as well... Me im going into Art and Music with my step brother and my cousin. Should be fun." She said calmly. "Oh! Over there is the library. Though you will want to be quiet in there because Mrs. Rose will not tollerate... Gog damn it i knew i was forgetting someone! Kanaya! She is anouther one of our group. She is a major fashionista. She is also the chainsaw obsessed vampire fan who is dating the librarian... Though we arnt supposed to let annyone out side of our group kno that ok?" She asked quietly as she mentally slapped herself for forgetting her bestfriend. "Oh like i was saying dont screw up in the library your my responsabilitynow because im the one dragging you into the gang. There are a few things that you need to know but i'll fill you in later." She said calmly as she switched the bags she was carrying to her other hand.

♫♪♫

{OOC: Lol I thought i was the only one who squealed in joy when i see the notice for this RP llllD and gog i cant 8eleve that i forgot Kanaya im such a loser!}

08Cannible_Waffles80

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:54 pm
Mrs_Dave_Strider

User Image

ηєρєтα єιנση

"Well aren't they lucky then? Hmm? How is it weird from how they spend it or whatever?" she asked with the same calm voice, settling down for now so the two can have a civil conversation without her giggling and being all hyped up. She laughed happily, shaking her head, "Scared? No. Surprised? Yes." she stated with a nod. She sighed a bit and nodded, "Yeah, Prospit was all just half assed. Thats why I didn't really like it. I mean, I worked hard to get a scholarship and for what? Half assed teachers giving me half assed work. I even turned in a few sheets with the words, "Meow meow, and meow" for answers and got a hundred." she sighed sorrowfully before perking up once again, "But its fine! I had tons of friends! even teachers who I didn't have classes with knew me and my face. Not sure why honestly.." he just giggled slightly and shrugged it off. "Computer wiz? Guess you could say that. I have AP computer classes. Or not AP but you know..Really well calsses." she sighed with a laugh, "Oh! Maybe Sollux can help me study or something. Like study dates! I mean, if he would want to. And it wouldn't be a date date, just to study." she nodded. "Thats great! So hopefully i wont be alone during my classes." she giggled out hearing that Equius might also be in classes with her. She hummed a bit in thought, "Really? What do you play? If you sing, you have got to sing to me!" she said with a gleeful expression and eyes wide. She turned to look at the library, listening closely to why she needed to be careful. "Mrs. Rose. Is she really that mean??" she was just curious was all. "Kanaya equals fashionista. Sounds like I can remember that." she giggled slightly. Eh, did she say dating. "Really?! Well! I wont judge~ What ever happens happens. Wont tell either." she promised to her. Nepeta was good at keeping man secrets, some she still has from kidergarten. She puffed her cheeks out and nodded. "So...I'm part of the gang now? You know, i've had a lot of friends, but never this many who I think i'll actually like." she admitted, a nervous laugh coming out. She nodded. She was really excited actually. "So is everyone like..Paired off or something? Because it sounds like it." she noted, laughing a bit. She didn't mind really, it was just kind of funny how everyone seemed to have a person they liked and/or are with.

(O.O.C: Lol pffft- no! I get all grins and excited! xD Don't worry, I hadn't even realized you had missed Kanaya either! |D So when you put it I was like "Oh yeah!!" lol. )

User Image

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:26 pm
User Image
⊰Ⓥriska Ⓢerket⊱

♫♪♫

"Well Fef uses her money to help other people whiole Eridan uses his to spoil himself further. Make sense?" She asked calmly. She was a bit relieved when Nepeta said that she would keep the secret. That was one thing she was happy about. "Hm you mean like a shipping chart? Well we all basicly have pairs except for Eridan and myself. Lets see you know about Tavros and Gamzee and you also know about Aradia and Equius. But, there is also, Karkat and Terezi... We all know the blind chic wears the pants in that relationship. Oh there is Sollux and Feferi. Eridan is just an annoting p***k with no one and Kanaya and i are the only full fledged lesbians so i have no one as weell. Though i really dont care it doesnt matter to me... But, to answer your question the simple way yes we are all responsible for someone but Eridan. From this day forward im resposible for you and your responsible for me. Its basicly just a way for us all to keep eachother out of trouble. Because if we always have someone breathing down our neck we are more likely to behave. Does this make sense to you?" She asked calmly as she looked down at the smaller girl(I actually had troll typed her first XXXXD).

♫♪♫

{OOC: I also forgot to add Jake, Dirk, Dave, and Jane aka Vriska's old room mate XXXXD but i'll get tto them later and i had the 'oh yeah' moment to except i was slapping my forhead repeatedly because i should have reme8ered her llllD}

08Cannible_Waffles80

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:59 pm
Mrs_Dave_Strider

User Image

ηєρєтα єιנση

Nepeta made an 'O' with her mouth as she nodded. She couldn't help but roll her eyes, "So Eridan is your typical stuck up jerk with cash while Feferi is actually nice about it?" she sighed and shook her head, "Wait! Who was the person that you said would try to get into anyone's pants? Was that Eridan?" she asked with a quirked brow. She nodded a bit at the shipping chart thing. She giggled a bit, "Terezi does seem like she would have him wrapped around her fingers. But Karkat is a bit scary." she said with a shrug. Oh, so now she was paired with Vriksa? Hmm. She grinned abit. "Oh, no worries about that. I know you're a bully, but with me around, i'll be sure to change that. I'm a bit of a people pleasure though...So if anyone asks me to do something, I kind of do it. I guess its hard for me to say no. But, I think I can control it." she smiled happily as she nodded, "Makes tons of sense!" she let her know, just ready to put her things down and meet everyone. She then turned to her and sighed, "So, do you guys like to roleplay alot? Because I'm kinda of a huge roleplay fan and shipping fan. Who loves cats. Did I mention I looove cats? Anyways, and uh...Hmm, what else do i want to kknow.." she looked in thought before shrugging. She'll ask if she thought of anything else.

(O.O.C: LOL, I also want to put troll to xD Oh yeah, I realized Jake, Dirk, Dave and Jane, then I also realized John and Jade weren't mentioned either. lol xD Hahah see, I guess it's kinda good being the new girl because I know no one xDD)

User Image

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:01 am
User Image
⊰Ⓥriska Ⓢerket⊱

♫♪♫

"Yes that one would be Eridan. Again watch out for him." Vriska said calmly. She didnt like the thought of her little responsability being a people pleaser so she would have to do something about that. "You actually got them pretty spot on. Again your going to love Fef. You two will be like to two peas in a pod." She said with a small grin. Maybe it wouldnt be so bad having this chic around. "Oh yeah. We get together every saturday and we Roleplay. I think it was Terezi's turn to pick what we will do. No dought it will have dragons in it." She mummbled before rolling her eyes. "Hm... Anything else. Oh yeah a couple of things. Ok we need to give you a 'blood color'. Its a roleplaying term. Its basicly just what color you choose to be. For example im cobalt blue... Though there is a catch to the colors. You have to be wearing your color somewhere on your body when you are outside of your dorm because if the others spot you without your color we have the right to make your day hell by any means possible. Thats why i wear this stupid lipstick." She said calmly as she pointed to her blue lips. "Trust me you dont want to be caught without your color being visable... Especially with me around." She said with a sly smile. "Oh also, we call ourselves the Trolls because we like to spend out time trolling everyone through a chat sight called Pesterchum. Again you'll learn about that later." She said calmly as before pointing at a light pink office block. "See that one little block of pink? That is Nurse Roxy's office. Dont go in there unless absolutly necessary because like i said earlier she is an unpredictable drunk." She said with a small shrug.

♫♪♫

{OOC: Lol John is the principal of the school oh and i have now made it lagit we can use the term troll and it wont be wrong. Yay for group names! And, really a new kid in your school have you turned them into soup yet?}

08Cannible_Waffles80

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:31 am
Mrs_Dave_Strider

User Image

ηєρєтα єιנση

"Okay, so watch out for Eridan." she nodded to herself, not liking the fact that he was a bit spoiled and a horny boy. What a bad combination. She smiled and nodded a bit, "Awesome! I was hoping i'd be able to make a good friend so. Someone who can sort of blend with my personality." she admited with a small giggle. Dragons? Well, as long as she got to be a cat, she would be okay. Or a feline sort. So maybe Nepeta was a bit obssessed with cats, what so bad about that? She was a bit nervous though. what if they didn't like her? What if they found her weird or to bubbly or, or something! She rose a brow and tilted her head. A color? Alright, she could do that. "Wow, thats a bit scary! But...Since i'm new, what if I forget? Or...Or uhhh...Vriska, are you sure they're okay with this? I'm a bit nervous that they wont like me or something." she muttered with a faint blush because, well, she wasn't good with this. So many people, so many personalities, and though she was a people pleasure, that didn't mean she did everything right. She needed to stop worrying. She couldn't help but giggled a bit, "I like your lipstick. It looks really nice on you. Brings the attention to your lips." she stated softly, smiling up at the girl. She let out a small laugh. Trolls? They were called Trolls? Yeah, she could get used to that! "Pesterchum? Is that just a chat for the campus or something?" she asked because she had ever heared it before. She turned to the pink block and nodded, making an 'Ah' sound when she stated thats were Nurse Roxy was. Well, she'll be sure not to go for pety things such as a small scarped knee. She can deal with that.

(O.O.C: Ohmahgawd, if John was the principal at my school, i'd be getting in trouble all the time |D I love Dave and John - w-;;. That was a really goo way so we can still keep the whole troll thing! Woop to gangs! Pfft-- Nope, not yet! Can't wait to that though. )

User Image

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:55 am
User Image
⊰Ⓥriska Ⓢerket⊱

♫♪♫

Vriska sighed. "Oh gog. You sound like Fef when she just joined. Trust me if your worried that your going to be way to bubbily wait until you meet Feferi. She is the definition of bubbily and energetic. Just watching and talking to her will exhaust you." She said calmly before listening to the girl continue. She thought the lipstick look good on her? Well thats a first. "Well thanks i guess. I just went with the color my step brother chose for me. I never thought that it looked all that great on me but i used lipstick just to mess with Eridan's mind." She said with a light smile. That was strange. She didnt much like to smilw either. "Yeah its used on campus a lot. But, as long as you went to this schoopl you can use it off campus as well. We will make you an account when we get back to the dorm then we will head over and meet up with the others at Terezi and Kanaya's dorm." She said calmly as she looked the girl over once more. What a strange girl. I dont think i have met anyone like her before. She is very kind and bubbily but not annoyingly so like Feferi... Not bad looking either. Oh do i envy her future lover. She thought with a small amused snort.(Yes my Vriska snorts when she laughs)

♫♪♫

{OOC: Yay new kid soup~ Oh and i have found pesterchum i am so proud of myself XXXXD}

08Cannible_Waffles80

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:19 pm
Mrs_Dave_Strider

User Image

ηєρєтα єιנση

Nepeta titled her head a bit, "Haha, well me and Feferi will definitly get along then!" she lughed lightly. Oh, so there was someone more bubbly and entergetic then herself? Thats amazing! "Oh, I don't get exhausted easily. If anything, she'll make me more happy or something." she giggled out. Nepeta shrugged a bit, giving her a small smile. "Well, it looks nice on you still. Hmm? How does it mess with Eriden?" she asked with a small tilt of her head. Oh! She got her to smile bit! That was nice and a great surprise. It looked lovely on her actually. Nepeta silently promised that she would try to win a big smile from the girl some day. Before they all graduated. "Oh, great. So even if we're out, we can just keep in contact with Pesterchum? So I guess it could be downloaded onto the phone or something." she was speaking a bit to herself, but she knew the other might've heared. She clapped happily, "Yay! I'm excited to be honest. Nervous but excited." she then nodded letting the other lead the two to their dorm remm before they had to head out to Terezi and Kanaya's room. She was inwardly trying to think of things to ask, and everything else, but on the outside, she had a bright smile. She blinked when the other suddenly snorted, holding back a small laughter. It was bad, it was cute that the other snorted.

(O.O.C: Hahah kid soup xD You found a pesterchum? Thats awesome! Lol, Vriska snorting is cute xD Oh yeah here; Random Land Generator It shows you which land you would be and all the cool stuff. |D I stumbled upon it last night! :'D )

User Image

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:07 pm
User Image
⊰Ⓥriska Ⓢerket⊱

♫♪♫

"I really couldnt tell you. I just think he has a thing against lipstick. He screams at me everytime he talls me to take the stuff off of my lips." Vriska said calmly. "Its also, a great way to ask teachers about assignments. Thats what it was made for anyways but hardly anyone uses it for that purpose but Aradia and myself. Atleast that we know of." She added as an after thought. "But, yeah it can be downloaded onto your phone. Though when it is it makes a really annoying sound thatt so far only Gamzee has managed to change... But, his is even more annoying because its a stupid honk." She said with a small annoyed sigh as she kicked open one of the double doors leading to the northern dorms glad that they opened both ways. "We can take a look at your schedule and see who will be walking you to which class so that you can learn your way to and from your classes. This would make it easier on all of us actually. That way one of us wont have to keep walking you to your every classroom." She said calmly as she looked at the stairway with a frown. "We had to be on the top floor now didnt we? Damn oh well lets get going we have to go up seven floors and these stairs are not going to climb themselves." She grummbled under her breath as she started her ascent.

♫♪♫

{OOC: Pesterchum. Lol im the Sylph of Law and my land is the land of Germs and Ice XXXXD}

]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:20 pm
Mrs_Dave_Strider

User Image

ηєρєтα єιנση

Nepeta giggled a bit at that and nodded, "Thats a bit weird to have a thing against, uh, lipstick." shesaid softly. She listened quietly and nodded, showing that she was listening to what the other was saying. Oh, so it was more then just a chat for students? Thats great! That meant she could bother teachers. The girl may be bubbly and nice, but that didn't mean she didn't like to Troll other people. Which was why she found it ironic that she was in this little gang. "Good, because i'm not one to be in one place for long. That way, I can just talk to everyone easier." she said with a wide grin. She laughed and shrugged, "Who knows! Maybe I can change the little sound or something. Oh! Or I can ask Gamzee to change it to 'Meow' for me. That would be so awesome!" she nearly exclaimed. But she wasn't in to much hope for it. She walked threw the doors, in awe. Wow! So this is where she'll live for now on, huh. Cool. She reached into her pocket and looked down at the paper she brought out. Her schedual was crazy in her eyes. She kept it out and groaned a bit, "Seven flights of stairs? No way!" she slightly complained. She followed the other, looking over at her and sighed. She then began to take two steps at a time, reaching the top and waiting for the other, "C'mon slow poke~!" she giggled out, alreadying going to the other flight of stairs.

(O.O.C: Wooh! Persterchum |D Lol I'm the Sylph of Self and my land is the land of Trove and Clockwork xDDDDD)

User Image

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:19 pm
User Image
⊰Ⓥriska Ⓢerket⊱

♫♪♫

"The guy is weird. So only suits him to have weirdfears and such." Vriska said with a shrug as she watched the girl run up the stairs. She was going to tire herself out if she continued on like that. "I am nnot running up these stairs. Its dangerous and you will tire yourself out before we meet up with everyone else. Do you want to meet everyone else while your really tired?" She asked calmly as she reached Nepeta at the top of the first flight of stairs. "Calm yourself down is what im trying to say. There are six more flights of stairs to go up. And, even if your not tired by the time you get up there you will still have no clue where to go from there because like i said im not running up all of these stairs because i will say ******** it and stay in the dorm. And, if that happens i can always come ask Eridan to come pick you up as long as you dont mind douche bags making a move on you everything should be fine." She said calmly as she walked right past the shorter 'troll' and continued up to their dorm. What she said might of been a little harsh but she was only stateing the truth... Ok she wouldnt of called Eridan she probably would have called Feferi but that was besides the point.

♫♪♫

{OOC: I actually have a story behind hating lipstick but its a bit gross and you might not ever want to wear lipstick again if you hear it. And lol we are both Sylphs XD}

]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:50 pm
Mrs_Dave_Strider

User Image

ηєρєтα єιנση

"Well, if that's what he's afraid of or whatever, i'll be sure to leave lipstick by his door every morning." she informed, grinning happily at the thought. Okay, so she probably wouldn't do it, but she will every few days. Just to be a little jerk~ She stuck her tongue out at the other, laughing like a madman when she told her about how she would tire herself up. Thats what she wanted in a way. That way she could be calm, well kind of, calm at least. It was really hard to get her tired. And even if she was, all you had to do was say something that she was intrested in and she became the same old giddy girl. "Thats fine~ Call Eridan and we'll see what happens." she purred out to the taller 'troll' with a teasing grin. Sure, Nepeta was sweet and slightly innocent, but she knew about enough things to tease others with it. She didn't find anything the other said harsh, even if it was supposed to be. That was the cute little kitten for you. Never taking anything to heart unless someone actually came out and said 'I hate you' with a dead serious face and no emotion to it. Other wise, everything was a huge joke sometimes. "Maybe Eridan and I can get to know eachother more." she pressed with a laugh, passing the girl on the stairs. "Just kidding!" she called down when she began the third flight of stairs.

(O.O.C: Nah, I don't wear lipstick anyways. Its annoying so feel free to share! |D Lol yeah we are xD Hey if you downloaded Pesterchum, add me |3 My chumHandle s nocturnalSenetial)

User Image

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:21 pm
User Image
⊰Ⓥriska Ⓢerket⊱

♫♪♫

Vriska just sighed as she watched the girl run up the stairs. She still wasnt going to run. So if she got up there to find Nepeta on the seventh floor she would be ok with that. If she found her out of breath and or passed out on the stairs she would be ok with that to. She was already carrying her bags there was no way that she was going to carry the crazy, cat girl shipper. "Gog i now i know why i try not to hang around bubbily people. To much energy in them. Im going to have to fix that in her because there is no way i will be able to live with someone as energetic as her... Then again she amusses me. Maybe i wont chase this one off just yet... She could be something of importance to me later on." She mummbled quietly as she switched Nepeta's bags to her other hand. Gog what did she keep in these things? Even her automail arm was straining under the weight of the bag... Then again the arm was attached to her shoulder by her cousin's boyfriend who at the time was only in highschool. And, his junior year at that. "Maybe i should have gone out and had it put on professionally. It would have saved me a lot of pain, and time... Then again this arm seems to be working fine so i shouldnt complain." She mummbled under her brreath as she finally reached the third set of stairs. Gog did she hate stairs.

♫♪♫

{OOC: Well two years ago i had gotten a nice little tube of lipstick and i used it like everyday because it was strawberry flavored. And about halfway through the tube i noticed that there was a little black lump starting to form so i continued wipping it on a peice of paper and i found out that the black lump was a spider. Hence my aracniphobia XD}

08Cannible_Waffles80

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces